[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SunMoon Teams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 18

File: PokemonSMTeam.png (2MB, 1879x2638px) Image search: [Google]
PokemonSMTeam.png
2MB, 1879x2638px
Hows it going picking your SM team? I'm still having trouble narrowing my main team down to six mons.
>>
File: smt.png (261KB, 492x905px) Image search: [Google]
smt.png
261KB, 492x905px
took me a while to boil mine down to 6 too, in the end went for type variety and then appearance, so some of my favourites aren't in here
>>
File: MoonTeam.png (356KB, 890x717px) Image search: [Google]
MoonTeam.png
356KB, 890x717px
so far
>>
>>27563825
Boxing the starters if this shit is real
>>
File: image.png (110KB, 259x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
110KB, 259x300px
Why do we need 100 threads on this?
>deciding on your team four months before the game comes out
>>
>>27563925
insecure about something?
just hide and filter, newfriend
>>
I just play and keep who I like, no plan is the best plan
>>
Rowlet if the leaks are real
Rockruff if he looks good when he evolves (hoping for that werewolf)
Vikavolt if his stats aren't poopy
That's it since we probably only seen like 30% of pokemon
I'm glad I no longer need a flying or water type since HMs are gone, give me a lot more freedom with team building
>>
>>27563925
>All those people who wanted to use Bisharp/Volcarona/Braviary/etc in BW

Just be realistic. I wanted to use everything new XY but my team filled out with older mons by the time I got to the second gym
>>
>>27563825
I'm having the opposite problem, I can't seem to find 6 non legendary pokemon that I like and want to use.
>>
File: 1470060915273.png (416KB, 1449x824px) Image search: [Google]
1470060915273.png
416KB, 1449x824px
>>27563825
>>
So far
Rowlet
Vikavolt
Bewear
Togedemaru
Alolan Sandslash

Of course this'll change, we only have around 30 mons revealed now
>>
File: sm team.png (266KB, 878x645px) Image search: [Google]
sm team.png
266KB, 878x645px
Luchacat is a huge disappointment but I'm fine with Owlsassin. Going to name mine Houyi, since it's in Pokemon Sun and all.

Water slot is going to be filled by Wimpod if it evolves into something great, Slowking if not.

Lots of things competing for Fairy slot, I'm hoping Mimikyu evolves so it can take that position. If not, Cutiefly will, assuming it evolves too.

Vikavolt if none of those bug types stay on the team.
>>
Lets see...

Popplio is a must
Salandit amuses me
Rock doggy
Alola ice fox if it's available early enough
I can actually skip the bird if hms are truly dead so....yungoose
Last spot save for buizel/floatzel if it gets an alola look.
>>
>>27563972
Hey, I still used a Bisharp in bw. Don't let your dreams be dreams. Plus putting a late game mon in your team means you can use another Pokemon you wanted to try on your team until you get them.
>>
File: SuMo.png (306KB, 1138x1088px) Image search: [Google]
SuMo.png
306KB, 1138x1088px
If Popplio's evo is a fairy type.
>>
>>27564314
>tapu koko
>comfey
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 480x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 480x330px
>>27563972
Everyone just uses whatever becomes first available until something better comes along. That's the whole reason every game has the same rodents, birds, bugs, etc. right at the beginning. At this point, none of us have any idea which Pokemon are good and which ones are just fillermon.
>mfw I realized Pangoro was shit after XY came out
>>
>>27564481
I don't want to use Tapu Koko since its a legendary, and probably we can't catch it early, maybe is only catchable in the post-game.

I'm ok with comfey. But not very excited about it.
>>
I have preferences based on what's been revealed so far, but that can always change once we see the whole Dex.
>>
>deciding your team this early
>when you have no fucking clue what all the Pokemon are or how they work

You may as well just caĺl it "what are your favorites of the new Pokemon", you're not going to have instant access to all of these Pokemon faggots.
>>
File: pik.jpg (7KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
pik.jpg
7KB, 235x214px
>>27563825
This is the only thing I'm really set on using at the moment. I like some of the others, but seeing whats on a new route to catch is a big part of the fun for me, so I don't like working out my team in advance in general.
>>
File: 600px-Rowlet.png (228KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600px-Rowlet.png
228KB, 600x600px
I genuinely love everything we've seen so far, but I want to see as much of the Dex as I can before deciding on a team. The only thing I'm set on is Rowlet with 100% certainty, I love owls and he's my favourite starter to date, the leaked final evolution would make me incredibly happy.

Exeggutor will most likely be on my team depending on how the region's pseudo or regional dragon turns out. It's a toss up for me between Ninetales and Sandslash, it depends on if any of my favourites from old gens are getting Alolan forms.

I also really like Vikavolt. There isn't a Pokémon revealed that I haven't loved yet, so it'll be hard to narrow everything down.

If I were to go with Litten in another run (who I also think is awesome) I would call him Kuma, after Kumatetsu from Boy and the Beast and Akuma from Street Fighter.
>>
HMs aren't in the game anymore
>>
Im only using fully evolved mons so I guess Ill be using Vikavolt and Mudsdale

>people who are picking Togedemaru, Wimpod, Cutiefly, Comfey, Mimikyu, Oricario or Bounsweet

Enjoy your single stage shitmons I guess
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 915x532px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 915x532px
I can't wait to see the final evolutions for Pikipek, Cutiefly, Rockruff, and Bounsweet! I'm loving their designs so far.
>>
File: 1469297465645.jpg (348KB, 1570x1074px) Image search: [Google]
1469297465645.jpg
348KB, 1570x1074px
i will only be playing this game if there's a way to get a gengar
>>
>>27564573
>Pangoro was shit
He was pretty usable. Mine made it through the whole game.
>>
>>27563825
I don't even see 6 pokemon I want to use yet, much less multiple teams.
>>
>>27563825
litten and drampa so far.
>>
Popplio
Salamandit
Lurantis
Alolan Ninetales
Possibly Rockruff and Vikavolt but I'm going to wait until there's more new pokemom to finalize my team.
>>
File: bewear.png (442KB, 904x1056px) Image search: [Google]
bewear.png
442KB, 904x1056px
the only pokemon that matters
>>
I want to stick with popplio

but the mermaid really bothers me

If it bothers me enough, i'll stick with Litten

Rowlets' great but i went 3 gens with Grass in a row and i should probably stop

Gumshoos is definitely in

As is Wimpod

and definitely Vikivolt

For the other 2, im hoping to save it for Pokemon i see for the first time that are cool looking

Including the Fossil and maybe Rockruff
>>
>>27563825
why do people keep making teams when only a few pokemon have even been revealed

you are trying to play without a full deck of cards
>>
Rowlet (assuming leak is real)
Mimikyu
Oricorio Sensu
Salandit
Alolan Ninetales
older Water type
>>
>Starter undecided
>Pikipek
>Sandslash
>Mimikyu

2 more to go, hoping the next few reveals bring us some good stuff
>>
anyone got that pic with all the new mons so far?
>>
No starter because of those shit evolutions.
If Rockruff,Pikipek,Salandit and Wimpod evolutions are shit I will certainly replace them
>>
Exeggutor, nothing else.
>>
File: Team so far.png (237KB, 967x597px) Image search: [Google]
Team so far.png
237KB, 967x597px
>>27569797
Forgot image
>>
To anyone worrying about Starters, don't forget there's a high likelihood that there'll be another Mystery Gift like there was for XY and ORAS.
>>
File: alolanexeggutor.png (295KB, 1122x734px) Image search: [Google]
alolanexeggutor.png
295KB, 1122x734px
Mah team
>>
>>27563825
Minior, Drampa, Vikivolt, not sure which starter probably Litten or Rowlet, depends on if the 'fire type Marowak' rumor holds any weight
>>
Rowlett
Rockruff
Grubbin
Mimikyu
Minior
Alolan Sandshrew

If the trend follows with Grass starters being useless lategame, then I'll throw in Fomantis. I will DEFINITELY have Rockruff and Minior in my team from the moment I catch them, though. They're too cute.
>>
>>27569931
>minior
>cute
nice meme
>>
Litten
Bewear
Togedemaru
Rockruff
Alola Sandslash maybe
Don't know about slot 6
>>
>>27569942
>kidney stones being cute is a meme
Sure friend.
>>
>Im going to choose my team of 6 from 10% of the final product.

This manchild cancer needs to stop now. This is worse than the pokemon go normies
>>
>>27570028
Idk if it's the case for everybody , but I don't chose my fucking team , I just said my 6 fav new pokemons from what we have now. Chill you nigger
>>
It amazes me that there are faggots autistic enough to plan their entire team months before the game releases.
>>
So far:
>Rowlett
>Salandit
>Rockruff (will wait for evos to be released though to confirm)
>Wimpod
>Trumpgoos
>>
File: My Moon Alola Team so Far.png (395KB, 2528x1256px) Image search: [Google]
My Moon Alola Team so Far.png
395KB, 2528x1256px
Still incomplete until I get a full Pokedex.
>>
File: maybe.jpg (165KB, 867x828px) Image search: [Google]
maybe.jpg
165KB, 867x828px
Something like this.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.