[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate Ash's teams from worst to best.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: ashteams.png (271KB, 1940x2010px) Image search: [Google]
ashteams.png
271KB, 1940x2010px
Rate Ash's teams from worst to best.
>>
>keeps being a loser
>there is one constant in all this
Hmm. Hmmm. Looks like he could use an upgrade stone.
>>
Maybe, just maybe, he could evolve more Pokemon? Besides Pikachu who will never evolve there are consistently basic and first stages, especially earlier in the anime. He also has a bad habit of releasing them or just boxing them when they finally do evolve.

His team now is the first time he's evolved everyone besides Pikachu.
>>
File: 1333274637625.jpg (61KB, 344x326px) Image search: [Google]
1333274637625.jpg
61KB, 344x326px
>>27562293
>XY
5/5
>All the rest
0/5
Gaaah just evolve your pokemon!
>>
>ash sprites for each season
that's pretty cool desu

obviously, his first team is the best because that's what his team is supposed to be before he became a faggot who throws every pokemon away every few years except for brief cameos

I wonder how it feels being ash's pokemon and knowing he'll never love and respect you like he does pikachu
>>
>>27562350
his whole team is fully evolved in XY (except pikachu obviously)
>>
Even if he just evolved his starters once, it'd still be better than having half a team of babies by the end of his journey through a region.

though I did play through emerald once without evolving my mudkip, it's kinda fun
>>
Objectivity coming through

1. XY
2. Sinnoh
3. Hoenn
4. Kanto 2
5. Kanto 1
6. Johto
7. Unova
>>
>>27562397
no shit, he just said that XY was the first time
>>
>>27562416
This guy gets it
>>
>>27562293
XY
DP
AG
Kanto 2
Kanto 1
Johto
Literally nothing
BW
>>
File: PicsArt_08-05-04.44.48.jpg (607KB, 1940x2010px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_08-05-04.44.48.jpg
607KB, 1940x2010px
>>
>>27562293
Kalos > Sinnoh > Hoenn > Orange Islands > Kanto > Unova > Johto
>>
>>27562293
Kanto through Johto looks like a train wreck. Espescially Kanto because that Charizard didn't listen half the time. Orange Island was probably the high point of that era. Hoenn and Sinnoh look bretty good. A bit strange that Buizel, the one known for loving to battle, was the only one not to evolve in Sinnoh. From there he falls off the wagon in Unova, coming in last for good teams. In Kalos he goes full tryhard, with his new five looking like pure Smogonfaggotry.
>>
>>27562474
His new five are exactly what they should have been the entire series. Fucking trash NFE mons have no place in high level battling
>>
>>27562416
>>27562427
These but with explanation:

>XY
Unquestionable. All fully evolved, a pseudo legendary, and Ash-Greninja, which is probably the strongest non-Tobias thing we've seen in the anime. Even beat the champions mega evolved ace in a 1v1.
>Sinnoh
Mostly fully evolved mons apart from Buizel, entire team is great Pokémon.
>AG
Like Sinnoh, all fully evolved apart from one. However, stuff like Torkoal is underwhelming compared to Infernape.
>Kanto 2
Solid team but with 2 unevolved.
>Kanto 1
Literally a worse verison of Kanto 2
>Johto
Only one fully evolved Pokémon, not even fucking Cyndaquil. Heracross is cool though.
>Unova
Every single Pokémon on this team was shit in the anime apart from Krookodile and Scraggy. They actually managed to do some stuff and have a pretty high win rate. Everything else is irredeemable garbage. Also, considering he had a team of 10 Pokémon and it was still utter shit this one just takes the cake as the blunder of the century for the anime.

/autism
>>
>>27562503
I agree. Smogonfaggotry is good to an extent. Hell, that team isn't even faggy enough. A good mix of UU and OU with Greninja being the only one to break this.
>>
Man ash's kalos team is not prepared for fairies.
>>
It really bothers me how shit his first few teams were. Particularly Johto, couldn't he at least have evolved Cyndaquil and Totodile?
>>
does anyone think his teams might have been shit because evolution was supposed to be extremely rare and special early in the pokemon anime?

I got the impression pokemon could be plenty good without evolving, but evolving just made them top-tier
>>
>>27562293
He had great taste in DP and ADV.
Next would be XY because he obviously fucking tried for that team.
Then it kind of goes downhill from there.
Objectively, though, it's obvious that
XY > DP = ADV > OI > OS > Johto > BW
>>
>>27562757
>evolution was supposed to be extremely rare and special early in the pokemon anime
https://youtu.be/SR4jkaOQpjw?t=428
It's not even the only time he's been chucked a thunderstone for free.
>>
>>27562293
From best to worst:

XY
>Wins the league, everyone but the Pika fully evolved
Orange islands/Sinnoh
Snorlax and Zard are pretty good, wins some peasant league/Would've won the league if not plot device mons.
Hoenn
>Here we start going to shit. If BF counts then it's borderline tier 2.
Kanto
>Team full of NFE, loses like a retard in the league
Johto
>Team full of NFE and some shit bird. Only saving grace is Heracross.
Unova
>Yeah...
>>
>>27562800
man check out those wrong guys who are obsessed with evolution
>>
>>27562293
Those teams are a bit off

Muk was never in Ash's party apart from 1 episode, even Kingler was there longer while in Johto Bulbsaur stayed a fuck tonne longer than Heracross did who was sent to the lab relatively early.
>>
>>27563061
I added Heracross because with Bulbasaur, Johto would have easily been his worst team.
You're right about Muk though
>>
>>27563120

You did it? I'd suggest putting Kingler in the divided 6th slot of OS, just like he has divided 5th and 6th slots in his Unova team.

It'll... definitely make OS look a bit better. Kingler is hype as fuck.
>>
File: ashteams.png (152KB, 1940x2010px) Image search: [Google]
ashteams.png
152KB, 1940x2010px
>>27563190
Agreed, Kingler is cool as hell.

I made the Ash sprites myself
>>
>>27562293
diamond pearl is best
>>
>>27563259

They're pretty neat, good job
>>
>>27563259
You could probably put a Snorlax/Tauros, Glalie/Donphan and Glicscor/Gible split if you wanted to get all of Ash's Pokemon in the picture.

Cool sprites, did you do Ash-Greninja too?
>>
>>27563259
Well done.
>>
File: ashteams.png (156KB, 1940x2010px) Image search: [Google]
ashteams.png
156KB, 1940x2010px
>>27563354
Found it on deviantart
http://fishbowlsoul90.deviantart.com/art/Ash-Greninja-sprite-571467772

thanks everyone <3
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.