[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it about this thing that has some people thinking Bug/Dragon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: wimpod.png (429KB, 679x417px) Image search: [Google]
wimpod.png
429KB, 679x417px
What is it about this thing that has some people thinking Bug/Dragon?
>>
Autism
>>
Whats the source of this image?
>>
>>27559103

The million dollar question

Will his type change to poison or does his description just imply he'll have a bunch of Poison moves
>>
>>27559103

It's design?

maybe?...I don't think.
>>
>>27559103

I don't know. What you should be asking is how anyone could be evil enough to want it to lose its Bug/Water typing when it evolves.

And I mean that sincerely. Only the shittiest of shitty people would want Wimpod to evolve into something that isn't also Bug/Water.
>>
>>27559313
>changing to poison/bug or poison/water
doubtful, I don't think GF would make such a unique typing just to change it to something weve seen plenty of times

>but surskit

I think that this thing is GFs apology for surskit and they're trying again. I hope they learned their lesson
>>
>>27559103

JUST LOOK AT IT MAN

Think about almost every dragon type evos there has been with the clear exception of the new Exeggutor. They all start as exceptionally unimpressive and meager-looking mons, but they always have "that look" in their eye design. YOU KNOW this guy is going to evolve into something impressive and the pattern up to this point has been with dragons. I know it's autism, but I just feel it.
>>
It reminds me of Skrelp.
>>
>>27559400
This. Surskit is the only other Bug/Water pokemon and it's a *bitch* to deal with at low levels, because Bug/Water is a good defensive typing combo. Having something with that same combination that will have higher-level stats and probably some tanky defenses would be marvelous.
>>
>>27559478
fuck yeah skrelp
>>
File: eggs.png (451KB, 685x418px) Image search: [Google]
eggs.png
451KB, 685x418px
>>27559181

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/sun_moon/movie/

The Japanese trailers have more content, mainly these different animations.
>>
>>27559103
I need a reaction image made out of the top left panel
>>
>>27559446
I totally feel it, the fact that it is a wimp makes me more positive it will evolve into something kickass.
>>
>>27559746
It's the same principle where like lombre is all mellow and ludicolo is the opposite or how whismur is quiet and loudred is the opposite.
>>
>>27559717
>you will never be a young kid playing pokemon anymore
Why live?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.