[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus Christ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: adsdf.png (535KB, 958x540px) Image search: [Google]
adsdf.png
535KB, 958x540px
https://nowloading.co/posts/4020695
>>
>>27558739
>Pokemon is dying
>Not having a sense of milking per new generations who are fucking retarded
please
>>
>>27558739
whoa nice click bait title that will generate revenue for you shitty website everytime someone visits it
>>
the sad thing is, the article is actually right, as dumb as it is
>>
>>27558739
The second the word "meme" came up i knew it was bullshit
>>
>clickbait article
Really now? Pokemon GO alone can keep this series alive for 10+ years
>>
>>27558765
>2016
>not using uBlock
>>
>>27558767
no it's not
>>
File: spiderman.jpg (28KB, 442x330px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman.jpg
28KB, 442x330px
>reads article
pic related to article

pokemon is still one of Nintendo's biggest cash cows. killing the series is pretty much financial suicide.
>>
>>27558739
How can someone be so wrong?
>>
>>27558739
>butthurt journo who realised Go alone made more money than he'll ever earn in 10 lifes.
>>
Pokémon is dead... by being the #1 best-selling title on the 3DS.

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/sales/software/3ds.html
>>
I don't read and I know Pokémon is the best handheld game ever made, Fire Emblem is creeping up, Advance Wars notable mention
>>
>>27559461
Doesn't each gen sell less and less?
>>
>>27559474
You could argue that's because older gens are out longer, and even then Pokemon is usually a best seller of it's respective console.
>>
File: iphone.0.png (53KB, 1600x1316px) Image search: [Google]
iphone.0.png
53KB, 1600x1316px
>>27559474
Diamond and Pearl were actually the third best selling in the series. I think what's really to blame is the decline in handheld sales.
>>
>>27558739
It's like that retard in that video that said Sun and Moon are the last pokemon games, they only care about clicks and nothing else.
>>
>>27558739
Fuck off with your clickbait.

The sheer amount of money they make from merchandise alone is inconceivable.

Then we have TCG, which is a whole other beast on its own and a still-running anime that's watched world-wide for unknown reasons and being continued to do so.

Finally, we have a game-model that nearly forces you to continue to buy new titles, especially when you want to get back in and at the same time can force you to buy old titles if you start anew and can and is being milked on multiple levels from old games remakes to "different versions", etc.

Also, with the mainstream success that is Pokemon GO, Pokemons appearing in Smash and existence of Pokken, even thinking that "Pokemon is declining", let alone "Pokemon is dying" would get you laughed out of the room by anyone with a grain of understanding in any marketing, economics or PR field.
>>
Normies are ruining pokemon I swear to god
>>
>>27559739
Yeah, literally everyone had a DS, so D/P would sell well. Not nearly as many people have picked up a 3DS, so the 3DS games would sell worse.

However, not a single core title has ever sold less than a million copies, so saying "Pokemon is dead" is simply clickbait tier bullshit.
>>
>>27558767
>>
>t. retarded faggot journalist hipster who doesn't actually play or like games except those on mobile
>>
>comparing cellphone to gaming console sales
Just how much people play on their phones? Without physical buttons, with sweating hands from the fire hot backplate? Are they retarded?
>>
>>27559150
It makes more money on a daily basis than a journalist will ever earn their entire life.
>>
>>27562504
Normalfags are retarded.
>>
>pokemon is dying
>2 of the top 3 sold 3DS games are pokemon games
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.