[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this not a thing? If nintendo wants to win the hearts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 72091-pokémon-electric-yellow.png (495KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
72091-pokémon-electric-yellow.png
495KB, 700x393px
Why is this not a thing?
If nintendo wants to win the hearts and wallets of genwunners, isn't this the key?
>>
FRLG already happened
RBY in 3DS already happened
Several shit in XY already happened

WHAT MORE?!
>>
but x/y already exists
>>
>>27556027

>still haven't had gen 1 with the physical/special split

WE NEED MORE GEN 1
>>
File: 1457044988783.jpg (42KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1457044988783.jpg
42KB, 300x300px
>>27556005
>Pokemon Yellow in a world were Light Ball and Cosplay Pikachu exists
>>
>>27556005
To be honest I'm just surprised they haven't done an anime tie-in version with later gens in general.
>Gen 6 Yellow
>Bonnie, Clemont and opposite-gendered player character show up instead of Tierno and Shauna
>male characters start with Ash's outfit
>start with Pikachu that follows you and doesn't want to evolve
>Sycamore gives you Kalos starters
>Team Rocket battles you instead of Flare Grunts in Pokeball Factory etc
>Team Flare show up, but seem like good guys
>then the ancient death ray reveal happens
>Jessie and James stumble into Flare's hideout and inadvertently help "Ash" catch the box legend and defeat Lysandre
>???
>profit
>>
>>27556005
>Pokemon Yellow
>Playing as Red

My autism, it hurts
>>
I hope it lets you restart the game 500 times trying to get the pikachu that knows surf.
>>
Eventually
>>
>>27556005
>FRLG
>RBY on virtual console
Game Freak will not remake the gen 1 games anytime soon.
>>
>>27556005
>implying genwun normies would buy it
>thats not muh original 151
>>
>>27556005
Pretty sure one of the reasons they released RBY on VC was so a Kanto game was playable on 3DS and they WOULDN'T have to do this.
>>
>>27556005
>Pokemon Yellow
>shows Red and Green as trainers
>Mega Charizard X

Get out
>>
>>27556005
>normies
>even owning a 3DS
>>
>>27556149
Your Pikachu would come with a Light Ball obviously.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.