[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun and Moon with DLC?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: sumo.png (54KB, 320x157px) Image search: [Google]
sumo.png
54KB, 320x157px
Sun and Moon with DLC?
>>
>>27555691
pls no
>>
>>27555691
You mean...events?
>>
It WILL happen eventually. But probably not yet.

Fortunately I don't think they'll ever do it with pokemon, but unfortunately, they'll probably take features that used to be beloved in past games, like gym leader rematches and battle frontiers, and charge extra for them
>>
They wouldn't do DLC and if they would, it would be free.

Wanna know why? Because they said so themselves.

>inb4 hurr this anon actually believes this
>>
VC forms
>>
>>27555691
We've had those for ages

They're called events.
>>
>>27555813

I could very well be mistaken, but I thought they said they would never charge for pokemon.

If that is the case, they could totally charge for all kinds of extra features, maybe the kind of features that they usually add in the third versions, which would be nice to not have to spend 40 dollars for emerald/platinum/crystal bonuses.

Or they could just change their position entirely and not address it, nintendo pretty much did
>>
They won't make DLC when they can just make a separate $40 game that adds in new features.
>>
>>27555691
20 potions DLC
>>
>>27555901
I get the feeling this isn't a viable business decision, or at least not something the bigwigs want to see happen. We haven't seen a third version since Platinum, and I think the rise of DLC as a major business model had some part in that decision.
>>
>>27557286
Yep, just the other day I was thinking they should stop selling the third version as a separate game and just sell it for $20 as an expansion that lets you have a separate save file.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.