[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon NX to be revealed soon, Kanto, customization, very detailed,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: NX.jpg (53KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
NX.jpg
53KB, 960x540px
The project is being developed by 3 studios and supervised by Game Freak. Its development started a while before Sun/Moon did. It's a huge project and one of the reasons NX was delayed. There is a trailer being prepared for the NX's reveal (which is really soon) but it wouldn't surprise me if they waited until Pokémon Sun/Moon get released first.

There are difficulty options: New Trainer, Adventurer, Veteran Trainer. They adjust the enemy levels, AI and the Pokédollars you get.

The Pokémon models were already ready but there are two sets of textures which are being done from the scratch. New Pokémon forms will have a HUGE role in the game.

The overworld seems to be extremely detailed and a lot of work is done so that battles will feel a lot more immersive.

Customization is back, you can also unlock items by doing achievements. There are also other achievements similar to what Pokémon GO has.

The idea is to create a character and use it on future installments. You also get an exclusive item by using the Pokémon Bank.

The game takes place in the Kanto area. Expect a complete overhaul of the towns.
>>
Is it turn based still?
>>
>>27555330
>implying nintendo is smart enough to do this
>>
>>27555330

A fantasy that will never happen.
>>
How did you get this information?
>>
>>27555445
This
>>
>>27555330
Source or it's just another NX rumor.
>>
The more likely scenario is that the forgotten Z episode comes to NX, but with the Gen 7 dex and Pokemon Bank included.
>>
>>27555499

Nah. Kanto and Red is what Nintendo needs to shove to get the nostalgia bucks from all the Go fags.

We'll probably see a Red remake before we see Z.
>>
>>27555330
That's some pretty stupid shit OP, gf is way too retarded to pull it off
>>
>>27555330
everyone knows that the NX will be a handheld.
>>
>>27555330
An then minus and plus in 2018
>>
File: 1467511057654.png (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1467511057654.png
18KB, 600x600px
>The project is being developed by 3 studios and supervised by Game Freak

You tripped right out of the gate OP.
>>
>>27555330

Sounds amazing.
>>
>>27555330
>The game takes place in the Kanto area

Fuck that shit.
>>
>Kanto
and i'm not surprised if it really happened desu

i do believe we'll get a pokemon on nx next year tho. it'll be important to get a pokemon within the first year to insure a fast start.
>>
>non-spinoff pokemon game on home console

at least you tried.
>>
>>27557329
NX is not confirmed a home console.
>>
>>27555330
Does your dad work at Nintendo?
>>
>>27555330
>implying Game Freak will supervise
>>
>>27555566
nice get
>>
>>27555499
>>27555566
>People are still hoping for Z
>>
>>27559232
They owe us Z.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.