[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Ranger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

How did you feel about it? Did you like it? I did.
>>
It was okay. The sequels were a lot better.

They never approached PMD levels of greatness.
>>
I've never played it. I'm tempted to try it as recently I've been playing Platinum and I could get Manaphy from it. Is it any good?
>>
My first Pokemon game so im a lil biased, but it really does hold up well. Decent plot, interesting game mechanics, not horrendously easy or hard.

I hated the first sequel, never played the second. I'll admit the game isn't pmd tier but it's still damn good.
>>
>>27555002
What >>27555063 said but I actually found the game to have some pretty hard challenging points.
>>
>>27554868
Best spin off series.
It's a shame they didn't try to make a Wii U game.
>>
>>27554868
I remember liking it and made it to some part where you have to guide a guy through a forrest but he runs off if he got he saw bug pokemon, gave up there.

I really have memory of anything in that game.
>>
>>27554868
Shadows of Almia was one of the best pokemon ranger games.
>>
>>27554868
Good series, i like how many thing from those games are coming back in SM
>>
>>27555002
You can only get Manaphy from a new copy of the game since it's 1 per cartridge, a new one is like 100> usd

Though if you have a CFW 3ds/save dongle you can replace the save file with one with the Manaphy egg still intact
>>
>>27554868
The first game was poorly designed and by the time you reached the end it was far too difficult to be enjoyable.

the following games were great though.
>>
>>27555371
>by the time you reached the end it was far too difficult to be enjoyable
That fucking Mew mission, Jesus. I passed it eventually, but what a bitch of a mission.
>>
>>27555371
Git gud faggot.
>>
>>27555371
>far too difficult
I wouldn't really say that, it got pretty hard but it wasn't impossible. The only thing that reaches that level is Rayquaza.
>>
>>27555227
I'm playing this right now, and it's very fun. When I saw the rideable mechanic in Pokemon Sun and Moon, it reminded me of the assisting abilities Pokemon have in the ranger games.
>>
>>27555352
I have an R4 so I was going to play it on that. Will that let me transfer the egg to platinum?
>>
>>27555587
Yes
>>
Loved the Ranger games, and the Go Rock Squad was fun as fuck.
>>
>>27555477
using a tier 3 rock assist makes the rayquaza fight super easy
>>
Pretty all right, didn't like it enough to buy the sequels though.

The way they handled Manaphy distribution was bad.
>>
>>27554868
It was good at the time. The original was meh, Shadows of Almia was awesome, then Guardian Signs went back to meh.
>>
Wasn't there an exploit to getting more than one Manaphy in them? I heard a few people mention it but none of them explained the process.
>>
>>27554868
I like how they tried to link the first game with the main line games, since its implied to take place after Emerald.

To bad the other games dropped that completely, it was also disappointing to know Red, Steven and Lance were all in the coding for the second game with sprites, but they don't show up.

...I never played the third game.
>>
>>27555774
Yeah I never had trouble with Rayquaza because of that
>>
>>27554868
>How did you feel about it?

My scratched DS felt more of it than I did.

>Did you like it?

No, I got bored of it really fast. I like the general concept though.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.