[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people really think that Pokémon outside of Gen 1 are going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5

File: le yellu billi clube man.jpg (60KB, 692x488px) Image search: [Google]
le yellu billi clube man.jpg
60KB, 692x488px
>people really think that Pokémon outside of Gen 1 are going to get Alola forms as megas did

Don't you see Alola forms are probably a thing just for the "transfer Pokémon directly from RBY to SM" gimmick? (being that the only way to get some old forms in SM)
>>
File: 1464113971306.jpg (46KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
1464113971306.jpg
46KB, 500x343px
>>27554818
For the first time ever, the OP isn't a faggot.
This actually makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>27554818

There was also talk about compatibility with Pokemon Go
>>
>transfer pokemon from kanto to alola
>it changes to alola form
>find them in the wild
>its normal kanto form
How does this make any sense?
>>
>>27554926
have you even read the OP?
>>
>>27554901
Go isn't even really managed by Nintendo. They seem to treat it as publicity for the "actual" games and leave Niantic to manage everything, which is why the game has been so catastrophic lately. Niantic got a reputation for masterfully ignoring any and all complaints from the userbase with Ingress
>>
>>27554818
Just like Megas, right?
>>
>>27554978
first batch of megas revealed included mons from many generations

and there wasn't any "transfer pokemon directly from RBY" thing announced
>>
>>27554818
It's the complete opposite, you little retard.
Alolan forms are wild encounters. To get non Alola you must transfer from either older generations, or VC ones for that matter (they're also older generation strictly speaking).

The only reason we're only allowed to transfer to SM directly is because
1.Money, oldfags that bought RBY would probably be tempted to buy the new game
2.Coding, older games do not have the ability to assign a proper label to these "new" pokemon (Pentagon and such)
>>
>>27554926
>>27555010
OP here, I think you haven't understand my point:

>"transfer Pokémon directly from RBY to SM" gimmick (being that the only way to get some old forms in SM)

the leaks said that transfered pokemon from RGY will be the only way to get their original old form, and that is actually what I said
>>
File: 1468557927206.gif (982KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1468557927206.gif
982KB, 500x377px
>>27554926
>>27555010
Are you two fucking illiterate?
>>
File: 1467817927893.jpg (16KB, 213x395px) Image search: [Google]
1467817927893.jpg
16KB, 213x395px
>>27555010
If they do like OP said, more people would be willing to buy the RBY and use the Pokémon Bank system in order to get the new forms.
I reckon that the some of the new forms will be available during normal gameplay, but some of them could only appear if you transfer them from the older games.
>>
>>27555082
>If they do like OP said

see:
>>27554971
>>27555054
>>27555065
>>
https://youtu.be/Iaav6J6XzFs?t=253

We can see in the Japanese trailer that Exeggcute doesn't have an Alolan form and that normal Exeggcute that evolve in Alola evolve into Alolan Exeggutor
>>
>>27555155
yeah, and we can see a normal Pikachu too, what's your point?
>>
>>27555054
Then you're implying Gen 6 transfers will magically, and for no reason, change appearance, typing and stats?
>>
>>27554818
they could come from pokemon XY and ORAS too, dumbfuck. nobody has to buy virtual console red version just to have a normal vulpix in sun and moon.
>>
>>27555054
>the leaks said that transfered pokemon from RGY will be the only way to get their original old form
Yeah already confirmed fake simply because of Bank compatibility with gen 6.
>>
>>27555116
I forgot to update the thread before posting. I was browsing in another tab while I was writing this.
>>
>>27555082
the new forms are the only ones catchable in the games. and are only catchable in the games. you have to trade from the older games to get the ORIGINAL form, not the new one. nowhere does it say they have to come from VC rby. they can fucking come from xy and oras. to think otherwise is to be a huge retarded dumbfuck.
>>
>>27555210
>>27555217
>>27555219
ok, fair enough

so then, do you think that Pokémon from every gen are going to have alola forms? because I plan to screencap it
>>
>>27555253
Of course not you idiot.
Even every gen 1 Pokemon having one is absurd.
>>
>>27555253
fucking No.
Alola forms are caught in sun and moon.
to get the original, non-alola forms, you have to trade from previous gens.
not the other fucking way around. and there's absolutely not going to be one for every single pokemon. it isn't an assumption to say it'll be only a handful, its logical common sense. why is this thread so retarded? why is simple logic completely disregarded?
nothing at all "changes" forms. Nothing changes. Period. Alolan form pokemon are always alolan form pokemon, and previous gen forms will always be previous gen forms. use your motherfucking brains.
>>
NOTHING "CHANGES" FORM, DIPSHITS. NORMAL FORMS STAY NORMAL FORMS. ALOLAN CAUGHT FORMS STAY ALOLA FORMS. THIS IS NOT DIFFICULT.
>>
>>27554818
It's sad, but probably true. Maybe if they appear in later games other generations will get their chance to shine.
>>
>>27555309
>>27555353

let me ask you another way

do you think that there will be any Alola form of a Pokémon that's not from gen 1? (which does not mean that every fucking gen 1 mon will have an alola form)
>>
>>27555387
please see:
>>27555054
>>
>>27555408
Easy answer: We don't fucking know.
>>
>>27555353

What are you on about?

That wasn't even close to what he said.

He asked if we thought we'd see Pokemon from every Generation get Alola forms. He didn't say shit about trading or form changing or anything.

Also learn to fucking type before you call others retarded you illiterate fuck.
>>
>>27554926
>>27555054
>>27555210
>>27555217
>>27555219
>>27555253
You guys are twisting what the leaker said. You can get a regular Vulpix and Sandshrew threw Pokebank but VC has special Kanto forms of Jigglypuff, Clefairy, Mr,Mime, and Magnemite that maintain their gen 1 typings.
>>
>>27555353
>"CHANGES"
>>27555387
>"changes"

who even talked about changing? you sound like someone actuall said that word
>>
>>27555470
I doubt that even GF doesn't make their Pokemon intentionally worse.
>>
>>27555479

He doesn't seem to be literate.

One person misunderstood OP and that was it.
>>
>32/14
You can stop Samefagging any time OP.
>>
>>27555512
>Ice/Steel Sandshrew that's slower than before

There are lots of shitty Pokemon around so if its true take it as fan service for older fans.
>>
>>27554818
I don't think anyone (above the age of 18) really believes there will be non-gen 1 Alolan forms, but it's fun to imagine.
>>
>>27555429
I asked what do you think, I didn't ask if someone actually knows the truth

why is people having such a hard time uderstanding things in this thread?
>>
>>27555557

It'll be a bulk of Gen I forms, with a few Gen II and III forms sprinkled here and there. IV-VI are going to be lucky to see one.
>>
>>27555577
Because you're clearly just baiting people for specific replies. Hell you outright admitted it in your previous post.

Why the fuck would anyone give you what you want? You'd be better off editing it yourself.
>>
>>27555557
I'm hoping for diglett honestly.

Tropius too but if we're going with the gen 1 meme then not so
>>
>>27555608
Calm down, I just wanted to know the opinion, but anyways, I assume you believe there will be non-gen 1 Alolan forms
>>
>>27555641
>I assume you believe there will be non-gen 1 Alolan forms
You're a retarded one aren't you.
>>
>>27555665
then what do you think? legit question
>>
>>27555694
I think you should stop asking stupid questions.
>>
>>27555731
Did you really get nervous because I said the thing of screencaping it? Don't worry, even if I did, your name would appear as anonymous.

That's the beauty of 4chan, you can give your opinion anonymously, so don't be afraid to say what you think. You're still in this thread answering me anyways.
>>
>>27555785
>Did you really get nervous because I said the thing of screencaping it?
Of course not, retard. It's clear that you're just shitposting and when the day comes you're just going to flood the board with this shit for months like before so I'd rather not contribute to it.
>>
>>27555816
Ok then m8
I wasn't even trolling or shitposting tho
>>
>>27555849
is this not your post? >>27555253
>>
>>27555875
Yes man, it was a fucking joke, but I get it
>no fun allowed, or else you're a shitposter
Why don't you leave this thread if it triggers you that much?
>>
>>27555933
>fun
You honestly think shitposting is fun and not irritating?

>>>/s4s/ is that way.
>>
>>27555993
I was not shitposting, I wanted a not-so-serious Pokémon related discussion.

And by the way, do you honestly think wasting your time on calling every non-serious post "shitposting" instead of hiding and filtering is fun and not irritating?

Because you're still in this thread, you must be enjoying something.
>>
>>27556107
>I was not shitposting
There's no reason to cap posts en masse other than shitposting jackass.
And it's as clear as day that you're doing it to do as such because you've been doing it in multiple threads.

>Because you're still in this thread, you must be enjoying something.
Not really, the more people see this is the more they realise not to give shitposters like you fuel.
>>
>>27556147
>Not really
Oh come on, give me another answer, I've got all night for you, you justice warrior
>>
>>27555479
someone literally fucking asked if their pokemon was going to change typing and stats suddenly. you're the fucking illiterate one you fucking sack of garbage. kill yourself.
>>
>>27556347

One person.

The sperglord in question was having a panic attack over a single fucking person.
>>
>>27555577
what i think is that nobody fucking knows, you fucking retard. this thread is seriously full of people who cannot fucking read.

in sun and moon some pokemon have alola forms. to get their non-alolan original form, you have to trade them in from previous generations. at no point does any pokemon change type or stats. a pokemon caught in kanto will always be kanto form, and one caught in alola will always be alola form. this is a post that is addressing many people's retarded concerns in this thread, and responding to me as if i am illiterate just because you yourself have not read everything is not going to be fucking listened to. own the fuck up and start fucking listening: you're a dumbfuck.
>>
>>27555181
What is your post even trying to say?
>>
>>27554973
I imagine the only reason they even bothered to address them this time is because Nintendo yelled at them enough.
>>
>>27555694
you've been told. nobody fucking knows. changing the goalpost won't change the answer. the right answer, if guessing, would be that only gen 1 gets them. your failure to listen is not our failure to comply.
>>
>>27555557
I'm hoping there will be alola forms for beyond gen 1, but I do admit its unlikely, at least in SM specifically.
>>
>>27556384
I'm not a fucking sperglord just because you can't fucking fathom that i was addressing multiple different people about multiple fucking topics. it's not that fucking deep, it's not that fucking difficult. i take absolutely no fucking responsibility for your lack of reading comprehension and inductive reasoning. you're a fucking retarded child and you have absolutely zero actual point to make. Get the fuck over yourself you congealed sperm sock. you're trying to "correct" the person literally calling out everyone else's retardism, how does that not also make you a retard? in no world are you not retarded. it's a fucking universal constant.
>>
>>27555512
They would retain their old base stat totals too, that could make some of them better.
>>
>>27555470
Leaks were very vague regarding those pokemon. As I said earlier, it's dumb to think two pokemon that share the exact same appearance would have two sets of typing or stat distribution.

Also, OP this >>27555589
Makes the most sense. Obviously they're capitalizing on GO success to interest people in SM, so I'd say maybe 4 from Gen 2, 2 from Gen 3 and 1 from Gen 5.
Changing Gen 6 pokemon would be unnecessary, but it could happen.
>>
>>27556584
>They would retain their old base stat totals too, that could make some of them better.
That would most likely make them much, much worse.
>>
File: mind blown.gif (3MB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
mind blown.gif
3MB, 500x333px
>>27554818

Holy shit, it just occurred to me that this can be an ongoing thing.

little by little old pokemon will get re-type versions.
the next gen after S/M might follow this up. eventually every mon will have to different versions of itself.
>>
>>27556872
So, this is the first time ever they'll do this, and you think it's gonna happen in every game from now on?
That's quite a dumb assumption. Hell, from the looks of it, we're not gonna get new Megas, and those were the biggest change from the previous generation...
>>
>>27556950
The only one here making a dumb assumption is you. For one it would be easy to make variant forms as in what we've seen so far they don't change the model much so that would be easy for GF to implement.

As for mega pokemon, you honestly don't think that they're going to discard their most recent money maker and fall back any time soon do you?
That naivety doesn't belong here.
>>
>>27557024
I never stated "we'll never get new Megas", I said from the looks of it...

I had some hope that we'd get new Megas but each new reveal that doesn't even acknowledge them makes me doubt that.

Greninja is definitely getting something, and since it's not a Synchro move, I guess if there's something else they're not revealing yet.

Back to the point, the only reason we got these forms is because that's what happens in real life when outside fauna is introduced into an island.
Each new game from now on would have to be set in a different bunch of isolated islands... Does that make sense to you?
>>
>>27557919
>Each new game from now on would have to be set in a different bunch of isolated islands... Does that make sense to you?
Okay one, this is fiction. Certain rules of reality need not apply especially when it comes to RPGs.
Two, there's no reason they have to stick with differing islands just to keep that element of the game.
>>
>>27557997
They've been very smart regarding those significant changes within the franchise, trying to keep some kind of continuity, but then again, they found a way to introduce Megas into ORAS, so it's very possible. Specially if those forms are successful and sell a lot of merchandise.
>>
>>27558317
>they found a way to introduce Megas into ORAS
That wasn't a particularly hard thing to do considering Mega evolution wasn't said to be exclusive to Kalos in the games themselves.
Also it's been a thing for thousands of years in the Pokemon world.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.