[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the hell are people getting this idea that there won't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: gardevoir-mega.gif (219KB, 74x98px) Image search: [Google]
gardevoir-mega.gif
219KB, 74x98px
Where the hell are people getting this idea that there won't be megas in Sun/Moon? There's been nothing official about it, at least not on places like serebii or the pokemon twitter/youtube, so how can people say such a thing for certain?
>>
>>27554438
We all know they're not retconning megas. But it looks like there won't be any new ones in SM. It's not likely they would remove a mechanic that has been so firmly established in the anime and past two games.
>>
Welcome to Internet rumors
>>
Because Megas totally outclass Z moves in every aspect. There's no way the two can exist together.
>>
>>27554438

Internet rumor. It hasn't been officially confirm.
>>
>>27554549
you know, besides the concept that you can give one pokemon a z-move and another a mega?
>>
>>27554594
Megas last the whole battle, and Z moves can only be used once.
>>
>>27554438
>>27554481
They will just stop paying attention to it and neglect it, leaving what was done up until now in the games. Like chatot's microphone functionality, feebas needing to be beautiful or babies in general.
>>
>>27554549
Maybe we can choose if we want a Z move or if we want a mega?
>>
>>27554689
What sense does that make? The Crystal either invokes a form that lasts the whole battle or a move that can only be used once? You destroyed a universe with that paradox.
>>
>>27554438
It's game freak logic to remove features, and it's not customization or riding pokemon
>>
File: Ash of two worlds.jpg (277KB, 571x850px) Image search: [Google]
Ash of two worlds.jpg
277KB, 571x850px
What if Sun and Moon take place in the No Megas Universe and the plot of Eclipse is the merging of the two universes
>>
File: yoda seen some shit.jpg (111KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
yoda seen some shit.jpg
111KB, 450x300px
>>27554759
>the plot of Eclipse is the merging of the two universes
NO! George, you don't get to destroy what came before just because you like your new toys better. Go away.
>>
>>27554627
No, they'll have it in the postgame as an optional side quest.
>>
File: 1470078826546.gif (532KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1470078826546.gif
532KB, 320x240px
>>27554759

sun and moon will be the only gen 7 games though
>>
>>27554438
It's highly plausible there won't be any new megas, since they're allocating their design clout towards Alola forms/Delta species this time around in addition to the new Pokemon so it's reasonable to assume that there won't be any left for new megas. I don't see why they wouldn't leave in all of the current ones though, it's on the same engine so it wouldn't be hard to re-implement them.

I have to wonder if Alola Exeggutor was originally designed as a mega though.
>>
>>27555036
>I don't see why they wouldn't leave in all of the current ones though, it's on the same engine so it wouldn't be hard to re-implement them.
Simple, so the game with all the megas that comes after gets double sales.
>>
>>27554438
Didn't Masuda say that Megas would be back, and even that there were new ones.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.