[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game's getting weird.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 16

File: Untitled.png (203KB, 749x466px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
203KB, 749x466px
Game's getting weird.
>>
I think that the world even cares about shit like this, whether for or against it is, is a more dire sign than either of those sides by themselves
>>
>>27553534
>MR mime
>female

game always been weird mate
>>
File: Bitch i'm fabulous~.png (154KB, 442x599px) Image search: [Google]
Bitch i'm fabulous~.png
154KB, 442x599px
>>
>>27553559

such philosophy

much wow
>>
So what?
>>
Would everyone stop being mad if it was revealed there was a Male/Female form split, like Nidoking and Nidoqueen?
>>
File: popptena.jpg (355KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
popptena.jpg
355KB, 1280x800px
Popplio's design is clearly a reference to the androgynous shoujo character design.

GF wants to revolutionize the world!
>>
>>27553656

This would be great.

Ballio still has a chance.
>>
>>27553658
But anon, all of those are female characters.
>>
If the japanese think that being attracted to girly men is straight, does that mean that being attracted tomanly females is also straight?
>>
>>27553679
...the green haired one isn't a dude?
>>
>>27553656
But we've already seen the Dex slot of the starters, it won't happen
>>
>>27553706
No, that's gay
>>
>>27553559
>>27553641

Lots of people think that embracing and accepting blurred lines between genders and sexuality is a great step forward for the world.

Few realize that it's the same path that Rome took before everyone started fucking little children and society collapsed.
>>
>>27553679
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnUOowCUJQo
>>
>>27553734
But, men being attracted to girly traits whiule it is all the rage for men to be girly, means you're attracted to men too.

And that is very fucking gay in practice.
>>
>>27553739
It shouldn't even be an issue of "accepting". In the context of cartoon animals in a video game, it shouldn't even cross anybody's mind as an issue at all and I hate that the current climate makes it one. It's similar to how you can't like anthropomorphic animals without it being related to furries but on a grander scale beyond 4chan.
>>
>>27553739
As degenerate as Rome was, the primary thing that raped them in the ass was christians looting, lynching and vandalizing.
>>
>>27553782
Are you stupid or what? It was Germanic barbarians that fucked them over.
>>
>>27553815
Christians weakened them from the inside. It's hard to deal with outside threats when you have rioting people carving crosses everywhere and murdering government officials.
>>
>>27553534
I'm totally okay with this. Femme guys are pretty hot.
>>
>>27553782
>>27553815

Not one of those things are compatible with Christianity, although certainly abuses took place.

Why do you think a bunch of German barbarians could wreck Rome? Rome was more interested in fucking than fighting at this point. Weak and corrupt from the top down.
>>
>>27553534
I wonder if Tiger Mask will have gender differences, if any. I could see a female being slightly slimmer in the build and still function as a wrestling heel.
>>
>>27553873
Well, firstly, Rome was only partially damaged, and continued on for several more centuries. Things only fell apart in the West, and it was definitely not because they had stopped wanting to fight (indeed, civil war was rampant).
>>
>>27553835

Were you jilted by a christian or something? Because this is some oddly specific overblown shit that ignores the reality.
>>
>>27553873
The christians were not supporting those things. They were rioting and killing priests and shit BECAUSE they disagreed with all of it.
>>
>idiot /vp/ers in denial about how gender is a social construct (by definition)
>>
File: griffith_by_en_taiho-d4of7bc.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
griffith_by_en_taiho-d4of7bc.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
>>27553658
Or Griffith, Zarbon, anyone from LOGH, etc.
>>
File: bust.jpg (15KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
bust.jpg
15KB, 220x293px
>>27553925
The reality that christians blew the fuck out of late era rome from the inside for being full of sin?
>>
>>27553782
>M-muh christians
>The most orthodox and religious part of the empire survives a few more centuries
Nigga you're retarded or brainwashed by revisionism.
>>
>>27554053
So basically the muslims are take two?
>>
Do you get mad when you see a female masculine animal in real life?
>>
>>27554120
Most of /vp/ are probably in denail about things like spotted hyenas. It might make them realise uncomfortable things about sex, gender and gender roles.
>>
File: spook.jpg (48KB, 407x482px) Image search: [Google]
spook.jpg
48KB, 407x482px
>>27554053
Here's a (you). Ya earned it, good bait bro.
>>
>>27553658

As someone who's highly used to these kind of characters, I wouldn't even mind this, the design just so happens to have so many details into it though that it just looks like a 100% female rate should be plastered into it.

Like, I wouldn't even mind the concept itself or the design itself, but getting rid of the head veil for instance or the earrings (this one isn't that bad because it does have the ocean association) would definitely make it easier for people to interpret it as both genders. Notice how I'm not even mentioning the eyelashes. The eyelashes can actually be left in the design itself, it's more of these details that seem so insignificant that add way too much into it that makes so many people scratch their heads off. Even the earrings might not be that much, but the head veil definitely feels out of place.
>>
>>27554056
modern roman catholicism actually admits to all this shit and there's even been declarations from various popes as to how that shit was wrong.
>>
If you get a female Luchakitty name her Claudine or Oscar

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1365

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=813

>>27554010
>>27553658
I want to read a beautiful Josei/Shoujo manga now.
>>
>>27554010
That's a cute girl
>>
>>27554167
>It might make them realise uncomfortable things about sex, gender and gender roles.
That they're determined by biology and evolution? Whats so uncomfortable about that?
>>
File: really makes you think.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>27553559
>>
>>27554167
Spotted hyenas still take the dick up their vaginas. As in, the dick goes into the pseudopenis. After giving birth, it becomes a flaccid mess and never becomes erect again, looking more like a prolapsed vagina than anything.
>>
>>27554320
Not now that you have a mind to decide changes for yourself, or are you not an animal because you said so?
>>
>>27554320
Cute. Gender roles are cultural, humans unconsciously acquire culture the same way we acquire language. Of course if you live your whole life surrounded by one culture with one set of gender-roles they will seem more natural. And idiots like you use sex and some evo-psych gibberish to post-hoc justify gender roles, apparently because woman have vags and men have peens, somehow all of these gender-roles are perfectly justified or something-something men hunted women beared children.

Gender roles have almost nothing to do with biology except that our brains are biological happen to absorb culture without realising, plain and simple.
>>
>>27554370
what are you trying to argue
>>
>>27553880
I would picture it being more relaxed and it's sprite being on all fours, but it can stand up to attack, kind of how Typloshion functions
>>
>>27554461
But tons of animals have gender roles and inherent behaviors and you're just pretending humans wouldn't have evolved them too because you're retarded.
>>
>>27553563
Mr.Mime can't be female you faggot.
>>
>>27553724
not evo split, form split.
Like meowstic.
>>
File: laffin hoars.gif (990KB, 844x589px) Image search: [Google]
laffin hoars.gif
990KB, 844x589px
>>27554461
>Females are not females due to having a vulva and the role this plays in the reproduction cycle.
>They are females because of this arbitrary set of rules and mores.
>>
>>27553574
Would lick.
>>
>>27554461
>I'm going to ignore several centuries of biology because some mad scientist in the 40's who performed experiements on children who later killed themselves said so
>>
>>27554509
>sexists like Harvey Beaks
As much of a downer as when people started posting Trump propaganda in Heathcliff threads on /co/
>>
Oh Please, in just pokemon alone l there have always been characters that are feminine/masculine that could be either gender. Mr.Mime, braixen, mismagius, gardevoir, machamp. In video games as a whole, feminine guys and masculine women have been around for decades(maximillion galactica, nikki from chrono cross, kuja from ffix, naoto from persona come to mind immediately). It's really nothing new.
>>
Do you ever watch really old things, see how it approaches gender, and wonder where everything went so wrong? Japan's society has more or less remained the same, but the West has gone so far left that a question like, "Are you a boy or a girl?" will likely be censored in localization soon enough. Pokemon Go already changed it to "style".
>>
>>27553721
Green, blue, and red are men
>>
>>27553739
Blurred gender roles are an inevitable by-product of a modernized society, no need to be all gloom and doom about it unless you're one of those "traditional values" fags.
>>
>>27554533
>On 4chan
>Calls someone a sexist unironically
>>
>>27554533
>these mean nasty people have other interests besides being ignorant cis scum
>>
>>27553873
pretty sure a lot of that had to do with their lead tainted water
>>
File: Capture24.png (99KB, 302x262px) Image search: [Google]
Capture24.png
99KB, 302x262px
>>27554553
Gender roles are a different concept than personal gender.

Gender roles mean men go to work and women are housewives. No gender roles mean anyone can do whatever they feel best at. I have no problem with this.

Personal gender means you can claim you're a women because you feel emotional today. This is stupid and is a symptom of a mental illness and should not be encouraged.
>>
>>27554461
>G-gender is a social construct
>B-but trannies were born with the wrong gender and are not mentally ill

Also, citation needed, that experiment by a pseudo science in the 40s is invalid since the twins commited suicide due to gender not being a construct...
>>
>>27554619
>I have no problem with this.
women are not as intelligent or athletic as men
>>
>>27554644
Which is why I said "whatever they feel best at". I don't have any problem with certain jobs being biased towards different sexes, as long as the opportunity is there for whoever's willing.
>>
>>27554619
Agreed. gender roles are meaningless. But females are females and males are males regardless of what roles they take in society.

A woman who does masculine things is not a man. She's a woman who enjoys doing masculine things.
>>
>>27554539
I literally can't see how this is a problem that upsets you.
>>
>>27554644
With the olympic games happeningnin a few days I'd love to see them as unique events, no gender segregation just to see feminazis buttblasted because men got all the gold medals in the important events.
>>
>>27554539
Japan has also been airing show's like patalliro, Rose of versailles, onii sama e, papuwa island and utena since the 70s, all with gender bending characters and no one seems to give a fuck over there(here though I could see both sides fucking whining about it for either being too weird or not progressive enough.)
>>
>>27554503
Except it can
>>
>>27554644
Not that guy, but I think there are some instances where an exceptional woman should be allowed to partake in a typically male job. In the military I think that a hypothetical woman able to keep up with the physical demands of the military(if she exists) shouldn't be allowed to take up a frontline or most any role for a multitude of reasons most are aware of(distraction, often given special attention in combat, difficulty urinating on the go, still general weaker and with less stamina).

And this isn't technically a part of that person's argument, but racial or sexual "equality" tends to quickly shift from equality of opportunity to an egalitarian effort to 50/50 anything considered too white or too male.

Pokemon.
>>
>>27553534
>Tyler Breeze
>Kane

I wish I wasn't such a big mark
>>
This thread is so messy
>>
>>27553656
I'd love this.

>female Luchatigre is pure 200% furbait fetish fuel

Yes.
>>
>>27554619
I get the idea of being genderfluid, but you're right that people often use it as an excuse to be stupid and sometimes even bully people. "I'm feeling emotional today so I'm gonna spontaneously change my gender and rage at everyone for not using the right pronouns!" Thankfully I have yet to encounter one of these outside of Tumblr.
>>
>>27554827
I only know one genderfluid person personally and he's well aware that it's a mental illness. He describes it as gender disphoria that goes up and down instead of staying constant like other people has.

I find it funny that we spent the last 10 years trying to get the general populace to "accept" mental illnesses and now we've gone the complete opposite direction and insist that they don't even exist.
>>
>>27553656
I'd rather have day and night evos desu!
>>
>>27553873
lots of things aren't compatible with christianity. doesn't stop them from doing them anyway. christians are inherently lying hypocrites.
>>
>>27554827
this is a broad mischaracterization based off of a meme version of reality. genderfluidity is a real concept and the people you are describing are shitting on said concept. stop equating the select annoying few youve indirectly observed to how the entire demographic must behave. Trying to isolate it to tumblr is like if I said everyone on 4chan is a racist, sexist neckbeard memefaggot. it's not really meaningful. it holds no weight. it's just a baseless strawman.
>>
>>27553534
Wow! Animals can look male while being female and vice versa!
There's an entire species of animal in the wild called the Seahorse and all the males give birth!
Amazing!
>>
>>27554626

Gender ROLES are a social construct, not gender. Nice try tough.
>>
>>27554644

>someone shouldn't do a job they like because other people can do it better

nice logic
>>
>>27553706

Ask a danganronpafag
>>
>rome collapsed because they were gay

I really doubt that this is what really happened.
>>
>>27555434
Its not.

Christians depict Classical Rome as a Lion-feeding, cannibalistic, hedonistic culture to demonize it, because they were "oppressed" since Roman culture shunned monotheism as foolish nonsense; How could one being be in charge of all people AND time, day, night, animals, trees, rivers, the sun, the moon, disease, etc. etc.; And if there's only 1 god, then explain the Emperor?
>>
>>27553835
Christianity unified Rome
>>
>>27554503
It can though

Source: I just bred some
>>
File: Cure_Mermaid_profile.png (435KB, 689x544px) Image search: [Google]
Cure_Mermaid_profile.png
435KB, 689x544px
The design elements are more close to Cure Mermaid from Precure series.
>>
>>27553592
Reddit is that way, friendo
>>
>this fucking thread
>male Gardevoir has been a thing for almost 15 years
>>
>>27554644
>women are not as intelligent as men

Are you literally this retarded?
Women excel mentally whereas men excel physically. Theyre only retarded when theyre vain, self-important cunts
>>
File: 5746746764.jpg (109KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
5746746764.jpg
109KB, 803x688px
>>27553534
>>
>>27556001
>natural ability is equalized and you have a fixed number of skill points to distribute between str and int
whatever you have to tell yourself. the only natural ability women got over men is the ability to grow babies
>>
>>27556001
You are an idiot, name a single women who is a genius. Just one.
>>
File: Img_dress01_(1).png (234KB, 491x744px) Image search: [Google]
Img_dress01_(1).png
234KB, 491x744px
>>27555981 >>27553658
and even this form
>>
File: Sure son.png (20KB, 603x556px) Image search: [Google]
Sure son.png
20KB, 603x556px
>>27554503
Should we tell him?
>>
>>27556098
The numerous women who invented computer coding, discovered computer bugs, developed some theories of physics, studied the atom at the cost of her own life via cancer, ruled the Egyptian Empire in place of her 8 year old nephew/cousin whatever, ruled Egypt WHILE simultaneously cucking Rome by controlling Marc Anthony...
>>
I like how you can tell real world gorilla's gender from a distance, because the lady gorillas are hourglass shaped and have long flowing blond hair.
>>
>>27556128
Then why have most scientific achievements done by men?

>Women weren't allowed to go to school!
What about now? Still the same.
>>
>>27556421
You are just ignorant about the scientific achievements of women and assuming/pretending they don't exist for some reason.
>>
>>27556115
forced 100% male gender ratio you fucking faggot.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (21KB, 241x301px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
21KB, 241x301px
>>27556735
>>
File: d5c.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>27554503
>>27556735
>>
>>27553563

Mr mime's problem was the name

A localized name

Poppmaid is a design change that affects everything about it
>>
File: 3rjHloB.png (757KB, 900x845px) Image search: [Google]
3rjHloB.png
757KB, 900x845px
>>27553534
>>
>>27554619
Source?
>>
There have been these sorts of occurrences in the past, OP.

We've seen the following:
male Clefable
female Machamp
female Alakazam
female Mr. Mime
male Meganium
male Bellossom
male Gardevoir
female Hariyama
male Lopunny
female Samurott
male Simipour
female Conkeldurr
male Gothitelle
male Sylveon

And the list goes on. Male Entermaid and female Panthster don't even faze me.
>>
>>27556735
It's an
>I'll play it out like I was just trolling, but really I am stupid and using damage control
episode
>>
>>27557186
The funny part is that they're in different egg groups, and Gardevoir would have a more natural mate in, say, Koffing.
>>
>>27558403
>male Meganium
>male Simipour
>male Sylveon
These are weird?
>>
>>27554053
Rome fell because of Odoacer the Barbarian leader who invaded and the economic instability due to military overspending and slave labor.
>>
>>27553574
also Aaron and Burgh
>>
>>27553534
>female Machamp
lad
>>
>>27553658
ZETTAI
UNMEI
MOKUSHIROKU
>>
>>27558479
Best part about Gardevoir

Its reproductive system is closer to that of a chandelier ghost or a pile of toxic waste than they are to a human
>>
>>27554503
wew lad
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.