[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pre Sun/Moon General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
What are you doing to prepare for sun/moon?

Are you finishing a living dex? Breeding level 1's for Sun/Moon postgame?

Are you completing gen 6 stories?

Personally I'm getting all TM's in Y right now in case they change TM's for gen 7 so I can move breeders upwards if I need to.
>>
Finishing living dex
>>
Catching and breeding egg moves and hoen only pokes
>>
>>27552972
>Are you finishing a living dex?
Yup. Only Sylveon and a few legends left to fill it fully. Probably just going to put some fish shinies up on GTS for the rest of the legends.
Don't know what I'll do after that. Play White 2 finally, most likely.
>>
Gonna breed a cutef emale vulpix with HA thats in a Moonball
>>
>>27552972
complete the living dex and replay every game
I did the first part and I'm nearly done with the second part, just need to finish LG and Silver.
>>
Just trying to find a multibattle. Still looking.
>>
>>27552972
Going to start over X version and play all the way thru once September rolls around.
Just as a refresher and to get me in the mood for the next gen.

What do you think? Should I nuzlocke it?
>>
Playing through Red and stocking up on all the wonky TMs like skull bash and teleport to transfer up some meme mons,along with catching rare pokemon that i could never find as a kid
>>
File: 1424923751.jpg (12KB, 365x439px) Image search: [Google]
1424923751.jpg
12KB, 365x439px
I am an incredibly autistic completionist who likes to have options and as a result have competitively viable sets for all fully-evolved mons that exist (and some outliers like Porygon2) from Gens I-V, all transferred to ORAS from XY from BW2.

I never did get Gen VI done because you couldnt inject those at the time :^) so I guess I'll work on that before SM, then do the same for its new mons
>>
>>27552972
Since I completed my living dex before even ORAS was out, I'm just playing romhacks or other games.
>>
>>27552972
Getting my Eevee ready for my 1st playthrough. If there's a new eeveelution I use that. If not I try and use an eeveelution I haven't used in a while.
>>
>>27552972

>grinding through soulsilver for all birds and trio masters

>realize i have no heart gold
>cry

And then i have to get EVERYTHING IN FUCKING BLACK AND WHITE

FUUUUUUCK
>>
>>27553631
Greetings fellow turbo-autist

Any tips/reccomendations to speed up the process? or did you just cheat/inject a majority of it

I want my pokemon to be somewhat legit but im not against save editors
>>
>>27553773
Late as fuck reply, sorry

The majority of them I got during those huge as fuck fakeGTS distribution threads sometime back in 2012 during the height of BW2 hype. I didn't inject any of my own until I heard the DS servers were going to be shutdown permanently, so I got the rest myself via pokeGTS before that too went down. Pokebank'd them to gen VI.

There ARE some I bred myself due to gen VI introducing new and competitively viable egg moves to certain mons, those I did in XY and EV trained myself using hordes.
>>
Shitposting
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.