[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prediction Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (19KB, 200x85px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 200x85px
Post your predictions on SM
>>
>>27552229
It will contain pokemon
It will be made by Gamefreak
It will be playable on Nintendo 3DS consoles
>>
>>27552229
Evil team will pose as good guys supporting you throughout your journey. They plan on capturing Solgaleo/Lunaala once you've summoned it by uniting the Tapus.
>>
>>27552229
The male character has a big dong
>>
>>27552229
It will be a game that WOULD have been the freshest and best Pokemon series entry since Gen I, except it will be a piss-easy mess and that will deprive it of replay value

In the end, we'll play through it once and then spend all our time shitposting on /vp/ and playing Showdown and Go
>>
>>27552229
Different Starter evolutions for each island
>>
Rockruff will have a cool evolution(s)
or I'll cry
>>
WATER/FIGHTING STARTER
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 368x252px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 368x252px
>>27552229
It'll be the worst mainline pokemon game ever made, but /vp/ will defend it.

The "Captain" system will be annoying and boring because there will be a ton of "get this item for me" missions and "Answer this knowledge quizz please" missions instead of Gyms.

The game will be a poor attempt at copying Yokai Watch methods of progressing in the story and Rotomdex will be unbearable
>Please take a break, you played 1 hour straight !
>Go their !
>Fire types are weak to Water !!!
>Your battery is low
>>
>>27552289
Easy now
>>
I think we still see synchro evolution for rockruff + starters, greninja and maybe a few others.
>>
>Water/Flying Alolan Magikarp that turns into a legit Water/Dragon Gyarados
>>
The Alola forms of Sandshrew and Vulpix will be version exclusives. Sandshrew will be in Sun, Vulpix in Moon.
>>
s and m will add a needs system to pokemon, such as food, water, companionship. it'll turn hms into tms and give every single-stage pokemon some kind of evo or pre-evo. post-game will let you travel to past generations, letting you see how they were affected by time.
also residents will talk as you walk by, reflecting your progress in the game or recognizing you if you've beat the elite.
>>
File: ride pokemon.png (106KB, 1086x542px) Image search: [Google]
ride pokemon.png
106KB, 1086x542px
>There will be 18 trials, one for each type (the focus on types and stones, the codename for the games being Rainbow, etc)

>All trials will consist of a mission/puzzle (fetching items, observing a dace, etc), then a totem Pokémon of the type, then a battle with the Trial Captain.

>After the trials, you battle the previous Island Challenge Champion and become it yourself. That's the end of the maingame.

>No evil team, the Legendary Plot will unfold itself in a very mysterious/ritualistic kind of way relating to the Island Challenge

>About 100 brand new Pokémon

>GF decides to mix things up and introduces, as well as the many Alola forms, both Mega Evolutios, Cross-Gen evolutions and babies.
About 50 of them all together (alolans + megas + evos and prevos)

>Many things will be retconned, such as the Incenses, Leafeon will evolve with Leaf Stone. There will be a new Ice Stone to evolve Alolan Vulpix and Glaceon.

>You will only be able to ride your own Pokémon in the post-game. During the main-game you will have to use the "service" ones.

>Individual models for riding pic related + Lati@s.
>>
>>27553809
What's the fucking point when everyone is gonna evolve them in the same island when they reach the 30s anyway? Unless the game is non-linear.
>>
File: Quite.png (284KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Quite.png
284KB, 800x800px
>>27552229
A lot of bitchy pokemon "fans" will say they wont buy the game cuz they made the assumption that it would suck despite it not even being out yet, but will anyways.
>>
It's going to be really fucking fun
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.