[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wich starter do you prefer? The results!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: graph.png (129KB, 949x936px) Image search: [Google]
graph.png
129KB, 949x936px
Ok guys, I finally ended this quickly investigation about the possible starter evolutions (Alolan starters, you know). That leak was so old and looked so fake... But last trayler has given to us the certainty about their originality.
But what people think about these final evolutions? The favourite one from the base forms was Rowlet, followed by Litten and in the last place we founded Popplio. What is changed now that final evos are in our hands?
I did a straw pall here on 4chan and another one on Pokémon Millennium (an italian forum. Yes, i'm italian. Don't be silly with jokes about pasta, spaghetti, etc).
It's incredible how the 4chan sample (formed by "all the world" people) has very different tastes from the italian sample.
As you can see the graphs, 4chan people and Italians love Rowlet Arrow. Popplio mermaid had the same votes, more or less... But the strange thing is about Litten Wrestler: italian people complitely dislike this one despite 4chan hast liked this one less then Popplio Mermaid but more then italians.
18% and 31% of the people complitely dislike these starters and maybe this result will be changed in the future. They're big numbers to my mind...

So, what do you think about these results? Will be Rowlet Arrow so famous like Greninja and Charizard, becoming the most famous grass starter? Will be Litten Wrestler more loved by people? What's going wrong with these starters?
Tell me everything here!
Thanks for reading.
>>
Wow, intersting! Everybody loves that drugged cat :^)
>>
>>27549678
Litten's epic fail is the possibility about ANOTHER FUCKING FIRE/FIGHTING STARTERS.

Also tbqh, I wanted SM to happen on Italy instead of Hawaii.
>>
>>27549678
Grubbin unless we get split evos
>>
>>27550085
Look Rowlet's pokedex...
You can see also 2 empty balls. So, no split evos
>>
File: kane-image.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
kane-image.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
>>27550037
>delphoxfag

fuck you Kane is great
>>
>>27549678
>polls
This should be a bannable offense.
>>
Why are italians so common here?
No seriamente siamo ovunque in sta board
>>
>>27549678
It's because Starter designs are generally supposed to be as universally likable as possible for marketing purposes but they didn't aim for that with Litten's and Popplio's.
>>
>>27550204
Unless each island has a different pokedex
>>
>>27550254
>Implying that I'm complaining about Tora3's design
I don't care about Litten's final evo but I hope it to not being part Fighting.
>>
>>27549678
>>27549678
Those polls aren't that far apart. Only meaningful gap is that more people here seem to like Litten3.

Either way, its a bad sign when boxing the starter is more popular than one of them.
>>
>>27549678
>It's incredible how the 4chan sample has very different tastes from the italian sample.
Mario, you seem to have overdosed on pasta, because these results are practically the same. It's just that /vp/ has more people who realise that Litten3 is probably going to be Fire/Dark, so there's a smaller number of haters.
Not to mention that a sample of 90 votes is pathetically small. 230 isn't very impressive either. Come back when you have samples of comparable sizes.
>>
>>27550204
Each island has a different pokedex
>>
>>27549678
Remember that guy who said that the people who liked Robingroot were the contrarians?
>>
>>27550204
Different forms. Would make sense for the starters to have radically different 'variants' in the generation that introduced the feature.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.