[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon GO , down with the Botfags.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1467138597259.jpg (74KB, 720x557px) Image search: [Google]
1467138597259.jpg
74KB, 720x557px
Botfag software and Radar services have recently stopped working due to a change in the API.
(Niantic API has added new checks, the data sent is encrypted or signed)

API stopped accepting requests from any sources which are not the actual client. The API needs a value "unknown 6", this value was already in the API in previous versions, but now the server is validating it. Only the actual client can create a valid "unknown6.

>well why does that bother me faggot?

If "unkown6" was already being sent in previous versions and all of the bots didn't send "unkown6" it's basically guaranteed that Niantic has a list of all accounts that never sent the "unkown6" code ,therefore indicating they were cheating. This could create a massive ban wave.

This would be great to stop cheaters but the problem is that Radars or external websites that use the API to track player stats might be affected which would cause unfair bans.

>is there a way to get around with this?

Sadly yes. If you're botting while the game is running you should be sending that unknown6 code and bot developers are working on reverse engineering the API changes.

>what is your point then faggot?

My point is that botting ,sooner or later, will be detectable. Niantic have already done a similar thing with Ingress cheaters so stop botting and play the game legit you fat neckbeard faggot.
>>
>>27549054
>play the game legit you fat neckbeard faggot
this desu, best TL:DR

>inb4 mhu disability
>inb4 i live in the middle of the desert, no pokestops/gyms
just unistall
>>
>>27549054
Actually, soon, botting will be undetectable. Devs are working on compiling the source code.
>>
>>27549182
Niantic could change their API again if they want to. No cheat is undetectable and if Niantic dont succeed to balance the game, its not the cheat compilers who are smart but Niantic being retarded.
>>
>>27549213
The API wasn't the problem, unknown 6 verification was, and it was solved. Devs are working on a not using source code you idiot, so changing the app would only be an hour long setback at most. Niantic won't change the source code either, Go would be down for weeks if they did. Face it, bots are here to stay.
>>
>>27549329
*bot
*api
>>
>>27549329
I think it was very clear that I did imply unknown6 was the problem. Also when was it solved? I want a source because I genuenly don't believe they could solve it so fast.
>>
>>27549378
Check Discord. It's been solved for an hour now m8.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.