[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Team plasma literally did nothing wrong, all they want is for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

Team plasma literally did nothing wrong, all they want is for people to stop abusing Pokémon as slaves

Plus they look Aryan as fuck and wear a dope crusader outfit

Prove me wrong
>>
>>27545073
They were morally bankrupt and uneducated fools blindly following a sycophant desiring untold power.

They stole pokemon from the elderly, from the young, and from anyone they could.

/thread
>>
>>27545073
N's side of team plasma maybe.
But Dennis' side was pure bullshit
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 738x596px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 738x596px
>>
>>27545102
>Stole Pokémon
You mean freed slaves?
>>
File: 1469646481089.jpg (72KB, 850x664px) Image search: [Google]
1469646481089.jpg
72KB, 850x664px
>>27545073
They were Swedish tier cucks. Replace pokemon with niggers and you have their storyline.
>>
>>27545142
Fuck off pol
>>
>>27545123
They were willing to physically assault a Pokemon for shit they didn't really need. They didn't give a fuck.
>>
>>27545123
Incorrect comparison, are you uneducated or just playing the fool?
>>
>>27545171
>a grunt hit a pokeman therefore it's OK to keep slaves
>>
>>27545333
>"slaves"
At what point in the games have you seen or heard of a Pokemon that felt like it was a slave?
>>
>>27545142
I'm a /pol/ack but I don't understand
>>
File: 1464039133447.jpg (15KB, 480x464px) Image search: [Google]
1464039133447.jpg
15KB, 480x464px
>>27545073
>red hair
>aryan
>>
>>27545160
fuck off tumblr
>>
>>27545427

The Machoke helping you move at the beginning of RSE/ORAS. Your mom never paid them.
>>
>>27545333
Literally the entire point of gen five was that pokemon actually like battling and are not slaves at all. What ghetsis said was a lie. They even made a character that could literally talk to pokemon so you could literally hear directly from literal pokemon that they're not slaves. How did you miss this?
>>
>>27545102
That only applies to the original Plasma members.
Those who joined during N's rule legitimately wanted to free Pokemon from abuse as shown by those ones staying in Black and White 2.

This faction also didn't steal and managed to get people to legitimately release their pokemon.
>>
File: image.png (108KB, 247x263px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
108KB, 247x263px
>>27545514
Oh she paid them all right wink wink nudge nudge
>>
I'm sure some of them had good intentions, even if a lot of them were just thugs. And I could understand them believing what N told them what with him being basically Jesus. But they had to be pretty retarded to not notice that they were taking pokemon from their beloved trainers against their will and not even setting them free and instead using them themselves.
>>
>>27545530
Lol. Plasma in bw2 take pokemon in, care for them, just like trainers do. Plasma in bw2 help the main character. You got nothing.
>>
>>27545588
>what is reading comprehension
Plasma in Driftveil are those who joined during N's rule and they still free Pokemon from abuse but understand that not everyone abuses Pokemon.

Neo Plasma are the original members that were down with Ghetsis.
>>
>>27545520
That's just their internalized slave mindset talking

It's like internalized misogyny
>>
File: g9ke6Pi.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
g9ke6Pi.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
>>27545520
>massa pay me good! I ain't no slave....I like pickin cotton!

Really? Pokémon are clearly brainwashed
>>
>>27545653
>>massa pay me good! I ain't no slave....I like pickin cotton!
I don't see your point
>>
>>27545629
He's begging for a response
>>
>>27545624
>muh green text passive aggressiveness

"Two years after Team Plasma's defeat, the group returned with new leadership, and an all new bid to rule Unova. A small group from the original Team Plasma was still loyal to N, and took it upon themselves to take care of weakened Pokémon in the wild."

"There is also a group of disbanded Team Plasma members, still loyal to N, who reside in the house just above Driftveil Gym with Rood, Anthea, and Concordia. Ashamed of their past deeds, they have vowed to make amends by taking in abandoned and abused Pokémon and finding kind and caring Trainers for them. They openly welcome the player into joining their cause to help stop Ghetsis and to help take care of the abandoned Pokémon. As such, Rood gives the player N's Zorua, deeming them a caring Trainer."

Now, no more (you)'s, thanks.
>>
>>27545679
Pokémon are basically brainwashed to do nothing but battle each other so of course they'll say they like it since it's all they know

It would only be fair to ask a wild Pokémon what they think of the situation
>>
>>27545713
Thanks for confirming my posts anon.
>>
Pokemon need to be kept in check though. Before Pokeballs Pokemon were a real threat to humans.
>>
>>27545722
It would just attack you. Fighting is all they know too.
>>
>>27545773
That's not how it works
>>
>>27545449
Neither do I, that's Miku.
>>
>Team JEWsma
>>
>>27545740
Are you retarded? The OP is talking about Team Plasma. Not the super special 'save the world' core that hugged N and helped out the MC in bw2. Dumb fuck.
>>
>>27545520
Stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>27545514
>RSE/ORAS
>RSE
Nigga, in Emerald it was your father's Vigoroths that did the moving.
>>
File: favorite pokemon.jpg (45KB, 367x442px) Image search: [Google]
favorite pokemon.jpg
45KB, 367x442px
>>27545073

In the Pokemon universe, Pokemon are used as partners in fighting, display contests, and workmanship. The key word is PARTNERSHIP!

For their collaboration, Pokemon gain the ability to utilize government-supported free Pokemon Centers which heal all illnesses and fatigue in an instant. With such overpopulation of Pokemon in even the smallest patch of grass, becoming a collaborator with a human is a dream come true.

So why do they fight you before you catch it? It's because they want a strong trainer who'll help secure the absolute best out of you, as well as your welfare. So the Pokemon tests the trainer by not allowing itself to get caught until it's fatigue enough to not struggle out of a Pokeball.

Team Plasma exists as a response to those who physically abuse, belittle, or endanger the lives of Pokemon. There is nothing wrong with helping Pokemon who are victims to cruel abuse, however they CHOOSE to believe that any and all Pokemon owned by humans are by default abused. This is simply not the case. The particular intentions and abuse of a any one Pokemon and their trainer is not so...black and white....

They're seen as an extremist group through and through, with a morale fiber that is questionable at best. They are the Peta of Pokemon, when they should try to be the ASPCA.

We as outsiders cannot possibly understand the complex relationship with both humans and Pokemon have evolved with, and cannot judge. It's not that simple.

Pic unrelated. It's a list of my favorite Pokemon from some website where you pick and choose until you're left with your favorites.
>>
>>27546200
Website name?
>>
>>27546200
That's a great theory, anon.
>>
>>27546200
Good post tbqh
>>
>>27546247
http://www.dragonflycave.com/favorite.html

I found it. It goes through every Pokemon, and pits those you've picked in the past as "liked" against others over and over, until you're left with two favorites. The one you pick last is your favorite. Then it repeats the process until you've selected your second, third, etc favorites.
>>
>>27545073
>lets kick this Munna until it spits out Dream Mist
>>
>>27545073
They're literally pokemon PETA. Have you seen the shit PETA pulls? They kill 80% of their rescues because they think an animal being dead is better than being domesticated.
>>
>>27546200
Holy shit
Dude took that shit seriously
But thats what OP gets
>>
>>27546200
>Lopunny
>Leafeon
>Mawile
>Mismagius
>Froslass
>Octopussy fleshlight
>>
>>27546399
Hir hur huuuurrr
>>
>>27546276
>>27546283

I mean I also understand where the brainwash slave theory comes from. Given the Japaneses' desires to test the worth of its people, it's not that unreasonable for them to impose such beliefs in even the animals which inhabit their game world. Yes, a Pokemon values not being trained by shit trainers (unless it's a Bellsprout where they're literally the Mexicans of the Pokemon universe, occupying a space like the weeds that they are), which explains why you can catch them by simply throwing a pokeball. It wants to get caught.

Why a Pokemon can stand being in a Pokeball for so long, or even a PC Box, is those virtual worlds are probably like the Matrix for Pokemon. They're dream worlds that are great enough to justify existing in, but not great enough where they'll become pissed when removed for real life combat.

That, or they simply don't remember from when they're put in the box, to when they're removed. This gives me the chills, because it's like living in a coma.......where you could never wake up. Good thing they kinda wouldn't be able to care, but then why have the boxes have themes? I'm convinced they're mini existences.
>>
>>27545829

Yes it fucking is. You encounter a pokemon in the wild and it immediately attacks you. You could stand there with audino and use healing moves on it and it would viciously attack it until it faints.

Pokemon battling is a huge part of the pokemon's own culture and they have learned to coexist for ages. Latios/as and Rayquaza in ORAS straight up let themselves be caught because all any pokemon truly wants is a "worthy trainer" to use them.
>>
>>27546399

I won't deny my degeneracy. Lopunny being my favorite is a testament to that. v_v

Octopussy, however, was not motivated by that at all. I see him as a military commander with a sly british accent constantly giving commands and using flamethrower despite being a water type. "Now I say! These degenerate slave cucks are going to get a swift kick in their shite holes with my tenta-coles of refined justice...yes..." as he sips tea and looks suspiciously to the side.
>>
>>27546521
AUTISM
>>
The bottom line is that pokemon are not treated as if they have a mind of their own. At all.
>>
>>27546781
The smart ones like lucario are

The dumb ones with the intelligence of a dog aren't
>>
>>27546827
That isn't what I'm speaking of. Have you ever seen a pokemon do anything of it's own free will?
>>
>>27546885
the legendaries just kinda run around and be free spirits I guess
>>
>>27546955
And then you brainwash them and the entire world is under your control.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.