[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This Actually Sort Of Makes Sense...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12

File: image.jpg (148KB, 1866x826px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 1866x826px
Before we get started, please reserve your judgement until after reading the explanation. Ok so here it goes...

> Leaks mention Day/Night Evolution for the starters
The recent leaks that have been widely labeled as "Confirmed" mentions a few details of interest. One is that it mentions a Cat with a Type Gimmick and what would happen to the VC Games. It turns out this information is also present in another leak which came out earlier. It mentioned that the starter will have Day/Night evolutions
> It mentions Gyms so it is fake
We don't know who the leaker is or how they got the information in the first place. For all we know they might not be all that into Pokemon. They could have mistaken Kahunas or a trial Captains for Gyms. Who knows. Another possibility is that they put in fake info like the real XY leaks that said Chesnaught is Grass/Dark and Greninja Water/Fighting
> These are just a bunch of correct guesses
Corectly guessing a bunch of information? More than one piece of info? I don't think so
> The starters where confirmed fake
False. The person who said they made up the starter evolutions did not actually provide any proof except for the fact that they are a good drawer. Remember Wottergate? Someone went on about how they made up the starters and went into detail about their designs. Now that some people are good at the Pokemon Artstyle, Anyone could just go around and say "I made it up".
> Its Machamp not "Ballio" in the Litten evolution art
It doesn't have 4 arms and its legs look exactly like "Ballio's". It is too blurry to make out so we don't known. It could be Machamp, it could be either or.
> The evolution line doesn't make sense
The middle starter actually fits both evolutions in each case. Litten for example. It is bulkier like the Bipedal yet speedy like the quadruped evolution. Then there is Popplio. Just look at the Chespin line... Huge changes
>>
#Poppmaid2016
>>
I really want balio to be real.
>>
>>27544904
If day/night starter evolutions are real, I wouldn't be shocked if the alternate evolutions resemble Ballio and Friends in concept/theme.

But I don't think Ballio trio is real. They don't match the artstyle of SM, in my opinion.
>>
Ballio and the others where proven to be fake by the original artist, dumbass.
>>
>>27544955
#retardedFurfag2016
>>
>>27545062
I guess you didn't read the first sentence... Read the actual post
>>
So they can either evolve in to Pokemon or Digimon huh?
>>
>>27544904
I don't believe it, but I really want it to be true anyway. El Tigre is terrible, and while I prefer Poppmaid and Robin Hoot over Ezio and Rapelio, I'm not horribly averse to them.
>>
>>27544904
Wasn't Ballio proven fake a while back? The creator admitted it wasn't real or something?
>>
>>27545094
I did, and you're full of shit. Doesn't change that it was confirmed fake.
>>
>>27545087
>Implying anyone who likes Poppmaid just wants to stick their dick in it.

Gtfo
>>
>>27545131
It was, OP is just going all "buh buh muh wottergate", as if that makes any sense.
>>
>>27545131
All 3 of them, yeah
>>
File: image.jpg (353KB, 1280x1195px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
353KB, 1280x1195px
>>27545131
Read the post. I mention it there

>>27545143
> Confirmed Fake...
Where is your proof? Just cause someone said it was fake and they made it doesn't mean it is true. Pic in question is Wottergate. The same thing happened. So unless there is a video or pics of the designs going through the the art process... What they said isn't confirmed
>>
>>27545186
Because the artist himself said they're fake.
>>
File: sarcasm.png (81KB, 198x181px) Image search: [Google]
sarcasm.png
81KB, 198x181px
>>27545087
It's possible to like a pokemon and not want to fuck it. Shocking I know.
>>
File: the truth is out there.jpg (92KB, 540x395px) Image search: [Google]
the truth is out there.jpg
92KB, 540x395px
any more hi res versions of these out there?
>>
People dislike the starters so much they're making up reasons for how they'll be split evos? Fucking hilarious.
>>
>>27545201
Somebody claiming to be the original artist said they're fake. Unless they can actually prove that they were the original artist, this means nothing.
>>
>>27544904
>Corectly guessing a bunch of information? More than one piece of info?

It didn't though. It got literally nothing right except some alola Pokemon looking different and that could have been a lucky guess.

The only leaks that are trustworthy are the starter images, the chinese leak, and possibly that one random anon who knew bewear and mimikyu's names and the island variation birds.
>>
File: denial.jpg (2MB, 1600x1074px) Image search: [Google]
denial.jpg
2MB, 1600x1074px
ITT
>>
>>27545201
Like I said. The artists words are as bad as a leak. Anyone who is good at drawing could just go and say they are made up. The Robinhoot starter for example. Someone on deviantart said they knew the artist and that it was fake. It doesn't mean anything

>>27545267
No. I think the starters are pretty cool. Leaks suggest though that the starters will have split evolutions. Also a lot of people like Ballio and it gives people options to choose
>>
>>27545267
They're not making it up. It was featured in a """leak""", which contained both true and false information.
>>
>>27545310
They also got no gyms and Oricorio
>>
>>27545310
I thought the variation birds came from the same guy that leaked the Alolan forms.
>>
>>27545310
That one anon you mention also mentioned what happens with the VC games and a cat with a gimmick. The leak I am mentioning came out before that and mentioned what happens to the VC games in more depth and also mentions the cat with a gimmick. These leaks are probably somehow related
>>
>>27545186
>just because the artist who drew them said they are fake doesn't make it true
>>
>>27545331
>>27545338
>>27545320
You fags are starting to mix up your leaks. TWO anons posted about alolan forms. ONE of them also mentioned the variation birds and lack of gyms. THAT ONE is trustworthy. The other one got literally nothing else right and the fact that he mentioned a "third gym" is huge red flag. People are only reposting that leak because they're desperate to get different starter designs.
>>
>>27545357
Hey guys, I am the one who drew Poppmaid and co. I didn't think it would get this far. Just got lucky with Mallow I guess hehe. I used photoshop skills and am totally real. So they are confirmed fake now, ok?
>>
>>27544904
Balio and co are not even look like pokemon. Just ugly abominations. Look at that disgusting quadrupedal Litten evo. Tiger Mask is so much better than this shit.
>>
>>27544904
While I'm not willing to discount the whole split evo thing just yet because they've made so many big changes I never expected already, I'm still not sold on Ballio.
>>
>>27545378
It mentioned the same cat mentioned in the confirmed leak. It also mentioned the relation to VC. Yet it came before the confirmed leaks. Also like I mentioned about the 3rd gyms in the post. It could be a mess up

>>27545397
Exactly my point
>>
File: 1470243878646.jpg (326KB, 1280x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1470243878646.jpg
326KB, 1280x1195px
>>27545201
How can you believe this ? We had the same thing with 5g starters years ago and yet they were real, with the same copy pasta
Don't believe everybody on internet newfag
>>
>>27544904
>Both fully evolved owls have the same design gimmicks while the other have divergent ends
If this was real, Rowlet got the short end of the stick.
>>
>>27545472
just because the middle+final evos were leaked once doesn't mean that it'll happen every time someone comes onto the board with their fanart and calls it a leak

it's not official until it's official. end of story.
>>
File: fucking idiots.jpg (76KB, 876x833px) Image search: [Google]
fucking idiots.jpg
76KB, 876x833px
I don't know why the fuck no one seems to know this in this thread, but someone didn't just come along and claim they made Balio and Co. He literally posted the drawings. Not pictures taken off of a computer screen. The actual art was posted. They're fake.
>>
>>27545447
No, I really did create Poppmaid and friend. Her name was Sirenlio. I used tools such as the brush tool. They are faked! BY ME!
>>
>>27545540
Then post source files with layers and shit
>>
>>27545515
this. /thread
>>
>>27545472
you're gullible if you actually believed that shitty troll
>YUP I JUST PHOTOSHOPED SOME OLD MONS THAT ARE ONLY VAUGELY SIMILARLY SHAPED. YEP.

meanwhile with these leaks:
>>27545515

get the fuck out denialfags. poppmaid is real and ballio never will be.
>>
I'm skeptical about split evolutions. It seems like a radical idea, and highly unlikely. But Game Freak has done some crazy stuff for this gen so I guess it could be possible.

However, if split evos are real, I wouldn't get my hopes up too much. We probably won't get split evos that are totally different from the leaks we've seen. They're probably going to be slightly different (maybe alternate coloring, small change of details, and different secondary typings).

That's just my guess though.
>>
>>27545809
You kinda misread what he was trying to say. He said Ballio and co. are fake, not Entermaid and co.
>>
File: Pinni concepts.png (1MB, 1719x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Pinni concepts.png
1MB, 1719x1056px
Ugh.

Look, I love Pinnister and friends' designs as much as the next guy, but these have already been "debunked" if you will by the artist himself, whether he's a quack or not. The drawings >>27545515 looked too faithful to the ones in the implied leaks, line strokes and all. It would take a fucking miracle for them to become real in any way. I mean, really, I won't deny that I like these designs, but at the same time, I'm fucking lucid as well.

Also, while taking a closer look in this image I'm posting, it's obvious you can tell the sketch lines behind these concepts. You can see the sketch lines for, what I presume to be, Pinnister's mane for instance in the standing pose one, They're hard to see, but they're still there. When you actually pay attention to the hand extending the bubble like a steel ball, you can see "... Bop." or "...Bob." faintly written in the red part of its hand, albeit horizontally flipped for whatever the heck reason. Make of that as you will.
>>
>>27544993
The artist came clean. Sometimes the amnesia on this board is mind boggling
>>
>>27545186
He posted layers and sketches and concept art too. Don't be a roothoot fag
>>
>>27546385
Where are the photoshop layers?
>>
File: 1447457098458.gif (2MB, 174x174px) Image search: [Google]
1447457098458.gif
2MB, 174x174px
>>27545186
>being this much in denial
>>
>>27544904
>This Actually Sort Of Makes Sense...
No. No, it really doesn't.
>>
>>27546385

IIRC, he posted

>Final evolutions (>>27545515)
>Middle evolutions (in the same style as final evolutions)
>Mega evolutions (also in the same style)
>To remind that the original "leaks" didn't had the color blotches like these do

>Concept art for Litten (Juarfare) final and mega evolution with references for its inspiration
>Concept art for Rowlett (Huntshoot) final and mega evolution with references for its inspiration
>Concept art for Popplio (Pinnister) final and mega evolution with references for its inspiration

>This enhanced art of Huntshoot's mega, if I recall
>This lineart sketch (not colored) of all three middle evolutions combined
>These smaller combined cropped thumbnails of the three final evolutions in a simple chibi style (art we've never seen previously, Huntshoot looked unamused, Pinnister was smiling and Juarfare looked bored) (This was his last post)
>>
While I accept the fact that chinese leaked starters are real, and I admit I really would like ballio and friends to be real (i like clowns).

They arent, but I think it would be funny if they actually were. That gamefreak got an american designer to do the evos, and accidentaly got leaked so he had to play it off as fake so he did even more stuff to confuse.

Again I know this isnt what happened, I just think it would be a big plot twist.
>>
>>27547092
>That kind of a plot twist

That would be too amazing to be true, but nonetheless, only in our fucking dreams.

But I don't think Game Freak has american designers apart from James Turner (who is british and the first westerner to become a graphic designer in Game Freak unless I'm unaware of any more), who admittedly did made

>Vanillite
>Vanillish
>Vanilluxe
>Golett
>Golurk
>Vullaby
>Mandibuzz
>Phantump
>Trevenant
>>
>>27544904

Why would anybody want a rapist clown for a Pokemon?
>>
File: 1470321663931.jpg (103KB, 540x395px) Image search: [Google]
1470321663931.jpg
103KB, 540x395px
>>27545246
No, and probably never.
>>
why are most poppliofags such fucking cancer?
>half of them huge denialfags that still desperatly want their shitty clown to real despite being confirmed fake by the damn artist
>other half are disgusting furfuckers that want to fuck a dogmermaid

i feel legit sorry for any nonfaggy poppliofan caught in the middle of this
>>
yknow, seeing them next to each other, the midstage that DI made for Owltair could pretty easily turn into Robinhoot as well.

don't mean shit, of course, but it's interesting to note.
>>
>>27547388
of all of them, I think the bara fire cat looks most like it was designed by a furfag :/
>>
>>27547386
kill yourself. this isn't a meme. you're just a dumbass.
>>
>>27547388
>confirmed fake by the damn artist
It's a copypasta you naive fag and last time it happened it was with real leaks of the starters so let us have faith
>>
>>27550089
first you,fucking douchebag.
>>
>>27545498
its assumed Assassin Creed owl is Grass/Ground
>>
File: image.jpg (174KB, 640x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 640x1440px
>>
>>27550396

Some of these names sound cool, I remember D.I cleared a bit about them. Stowlker and Ballispard would be the ones I'd think to sound kind of strange by pokemon standards naming, although the latter is kind of creative.

Gigglio seems to take a lot from the name Popplio, but adds "giggle" into it. It's okay, but could have had another way to name it, although it's nice the pun "gig" also happens here. Novowl, I remember it was "novice" and "owl" together, but it kind of rolls out your tongue and is easy to pronounce, although there isn't much to take from here pun wise. Tabbang (tabby + bang) sounds kind of hilarious to say and Tomburst for some reason reminds me of Tom the cat, kek, although I can see the pun in there as well.

Huntshoot is definitely a creative name and not that edgy either compared to the other one. It can be read either as "hunt" and "shoot" or "hunts" and "hoot". Juarfare seems easy to say too, it just shortened the word "jaguar" and blended in "warfare" in. Pinnister was another name that brought a lot of pun related stuff too, what with mixing "pinniped" and the latter you can either read as "sinister", "jester" or "trickster".
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.