[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So let me get this straight. We all think the fan-art is real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: CoxsEQ3UIAAOzvZ.jpg (33KB, 620x458px) Image search: [Google]
CoxsEQ3UIAAOzvZ.jpg
33KB, 620x458px
So let me get this straight. We all think the fan-art is real now because one of the pictures features a very generic and vague character that happens to match up with a character in the latest trailer?

Do you not realize how shit "evidence" that is? It literally proves nothing. I can't believe everyone has just accepted it like the leaks were real based on such a flimsy thing. Please tell me there's something I'm missing.
>>
>grasping for straws this bad
>>
Still in "Stage 1: Denial" I see
>>
>>27542562
He keeps hitting stage 2 and then going right back
>>
Do we really need this thread every hour? We know you don't even believe in the words you're saying and that you're only baiting for replies.
>>
muh generic anime girl
>>
>>27542562
>>27542560
No. I was trying to clear up the circumstances. If this is really all there is to go off of, then I can safely say this leak is not confirmed by any means.
>>
>>27542579
Newflash, people are still in stage 2 over Gen 6, 4, 3, 2, 1

People are always going to hate shit and there's nothing you can do to change that.
>>
>>27542597
>if this is really all there is to go off of
besides those starters also specifically being included in the chinese leaks.
>>
>>27542597
So you really believe that there was a coincidence this massive? Literally the EXACT design shown in an official trainer but nah, not proof.
>>
>>27542544
>Please tell me there's something I'm missing.
A fucking brain, u retard idiot.
>>
>>27542638
>short pants
Appropriate for tropical region.
>flower in hair
Classic tropical theme.
>twintails
Literally the only noteworthy thing, and that is like what, 1 in 10 chance to guess correctly?

Fuck, if this is all it takes to create a leak that fools everybody, I should give it a shot in gen 8.
>>
You're just trying to get in the inevitable post BTFO screencap aren't you?
>>
>>27542597
Oh, I don't know, how about the fact that several things have been proven correct? The leak said:

1) There will be a Fire/Poison pokemon. We got that.
2) There will be no more gyms but instead island leaders. We very likely got that
3) There are powerful "overlord" versions of Pokemon. We got that.
4) You can ride almost any Pokemon. We got that.
5) The diamonds/bracelets have to do with "super moves". We got that.
>>
>>27542544
Do you think if you keep making this thread someone will come to your rescue?
>>
>>27542685
>none of these design choices matter because I say so

Retard.
>>
File: BAKA.gif (200KB, 290x270px) Image search: [Google]
BAKA.gif
200KB, 290x270px
Senpai I denied these things ever since they they first appeared but even I know when to accept reality. Stop being dense.
>>
File: GioXzJK.png (42KB, 246x246px) Image search: [Google]
GioXzJK.png
42KB, 246x246px
>>27542544
>Please tell me there's something I'm missing.
A fucking brain, you retarded idiot.
>>
>>27542597
No, you're baiting. "Mallow being part of the leak doesn't necessarily mean the rest of the leak is true" isn't the same thing as "that generic girl isn't necessarily Mallow". The former is still grasping at straws but it's technically a valid argument. You're claiming the latter, which is retarded and you know it.
>>
>>27542544
Dude its a named character and a 100% match. If it's fake it would have to be an inside job fake to know about her, and occam's razor and lack of tinfoil hat tell me not to expect false information from official sources, even if they're also leakers.
>>
>>27542757
I was in disbelief that everyone was believing the rumor based on a vert crude sketch that only has 2 notable features (being shortpants and her hair). Everything else is too vague, including a literal ":)" for a face.

I thought there must have been more too it, but this thread just reinforced my suspicions: everybody is a gullible idiot.
>>
>>27542544
Continue to stay in Stage 1, my friend.
>>
>>27542544
Is Popplio giving a blowjob to a sleeping cat while everyone watches?
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 620x458px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 620x458px
it's pretty much a perfect match. when those final evos were leaked, nobody could identify who that girl was. now it's safe to say that it's mallow

you could say they're early concepts and perhaps were scrapped, but i think it's a bit reaching to think that such detailed concepts would be done for a rejected design

the concept art leaks look like they're supposed to help the animators implement the designs in the show, which means these designs have been finalized and are ready
>>
>>27542813
>this non-argument again
>>
>>27542837
>but i think it's a bit reaching to think that such detailed concepts would be done for a rejected design
>detailed concepts
There is literally no fucking detail. If there was more detail, then it would be harder to refute it. But all it is is a smiley face character with twintails and a hawaiin flower. A similarly looking girl appears in the trailer and all the sudden everyone believes it.
>>
Can you denialfags just fuck off from /vp/ forever when you're proven wrong? Or will you just act like "we were only pretending!" as usual?
>>
>>27542804
I'm not sure if you're ignorant, can't put things together or just missing a part of you brain since I don't want to call you a retard. Seriously, even the sketch itself has enough detail to put things together.

I'll never understand why are people sometimes this dumb.
>>
>>27542862

Yeah twintails that have one long strand in the middle and 2 short ones surrounding it, plus the flower is the same shape, in the same position, with the same headband attached, and the same shaped bangs on the right side. And both just happen to coincidentally be into cooking.
>>
>>27542879
>I'll never understand why are people sometimes this dumb.

Denial anon, denial
>>
>>27542862
>there's literally no fucking detail.

You need to visit a doctor cause you've been staying glued to the screen for to long.
>>
>>27542898
Denial really is a strong force, indeed.
>>
Why do you people take OP's bait every time?
>>
>>27542895
The flower is an easy guess. As is the pants. Given the region and style, those are throwaways.

Twintails were a nice guess, but it is hardly confirming anything.

If the name was leaked, or even colors of her clothes / hair etc, then sure, I'd be a believer too. But there is way too little to go off of at this point.
>>
>>27542804
Actually there is a whole load of proof besides that drawing. Mallow is known for cooking. The character in the picture who looks like Mallow is literally cooking on the stomache of Littens evolution. Also a leak said that Litten would be a wrestler and so far everything he leak has said has come true
>>
>>27542930
Because of them sweet (You)'s anon
>>
>>27542991
>Mallow is known for cooking
She's also known as a grass type trainer yet is part of the fire panel. There are ways to explain away any of this.

Nothing matters aside from the visual design. And she looks like a generic islander girl.

If there was some sort of distinguishing feature, such as Claire's cape and pearl, or Surge's camo pants, or Erika's pokeball kimono, then it would make more sense to believe it.

But right now it's just "island girl b".
>>
File: 1452009283103.png (137KB, 306x235px) Image search: [Google]
1452009283103.png
137KB, 306x235px
>>27543020
OP's don't get (You)'s you fucking newfag.
>>
>>27543065
The question was why people take the bait anon. The people posting in this thread don't care about OP, I can't even remember what this thread is about. We're just here to bitch back and forth and win imaginary internet points.

Thanks for the (You)
>>
>>27543102
We did it, Reddit!
>>
>>27542544
>Generic
>EXACT same hair
>Same flower
>Same bodytype
>Same whatever the fuck the thing around her hair is called
Don't deny it
>>
>>27543150
>Same bodytype
Like there is any variance in pokemon females. And no skin color in the image but we can assume it is "island nigger brown".
>EXACT same hair
Twintails are not that rare.
>>27543150
>Same flower
Yes, the generic island flower. Do you forget what region this is?
>>27543150
>Same whatever the fuck the thing around her hair is called
The thing keeping the flower in her hair? Hard to tell in the image anyway.
>>
>>27543035
Even if this situation was with Erika and she was the newly revealed trainer with concept art, you'd deny that kimono and short haircut are distinctive enough.

She's got practically the same outfit as far as we can tell. She's got the distinguishing flower in her hair. She's got the same hairstyle. She's got the same proportions.

When else in Pokemon has a generic NPC looked that close to a major character like that? The closest example I could think of would be fennel to scientists in gen 5, but she had the distinguishing mark of her flower. And in any concept art, you could sparate fennel from a generic scientist because of that base design on her sillhouette.

There's literally zero reason to think generic island girl B who looks almost like severely important island girl gym leader is a character that would be allowed to exist from a conceptual level.
>>
>>27543129
now you're catching on
>>
>>27543150
Also, character is cooking/domestic girl and she is heating a pot on him.

I could buy that is a fake made by someone of the team, but its totally impossible that it is a coincidence.
>>
>>27543164
>Twintails are not that rare.
Those "spikes" at the base of the tail and that fringe are common?
>>
>>27542623
There's "hate shit" and there's "I don't like so I'll use reality filter".
OP is just baiting anyway.
>>
>>27543035
Ash is also there. And so is Rowlet and Pikachu. None of them are fire types are they? So why would they be here? Same argument
>>
>>27542544
Anon I also don't like them..but this is her. The pig tails are the same, the pony is the same and the flower. I know it is hard, just let us hope for a split evo
>>
Be open minded... The likeness are uncanny. Don't use the word 'generic' if you don't know what it means or how to use it in a sentence. You can go as far as the use of flower, but for the bangs, clothing, pony tail and physique... Don't be stupid enough to say every Hawaiian looks the same. If you hadn't known about the game taking place based in Hawaii... What makes you look on to that girl's drawing and say she is Hawaiian? I'll say it again. Be open minded.
>>
File: image.png (328KB, 451x451px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
328KB, 451x451px
>>27542544
>its another b8 thread on /vp/ episode
>>
>>27542544
does anyone have a better quality image or original one?
>>
>>27542544
It's Mallow in the picture. The hair makes it clear enough.

I'm not concerned about that. I'm more concerned to know if the concept art we're seeing are the final designs. For sure one picture proves nothing until the games are out.
>>
>>27543758
These are anime reference sheets. By that stage the starter designs have been long since finalized.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.