[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon confirmed for NX launch year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: pokemon-sun-moon-logo-169-en.jpg (53KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-sun-moon-logo-169-en.jpg
53KB, 578x327px
http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/pok-mon-mario-and-zelda-headline-nx-dream-line-up/0170678

Hype ?
>>
>>27541629
They probably heard "Pokemon" and thought GF and main games. Even majority o0f vp still thinks Gf makes side games. Its most likely a side game
>>
Would they actually say it's by game freaks if it was like a Pokken port ?
>>
>targeting the smart phone audience

lol
>>
>>27541629
I guess we're getting gen 8
>>
>>27541743
Don't be stupid.
>>
>>27541765
What else would it be?
>>
>>27541785
Probably a port of Sun and Moon
>>
>>27541785
A side game.
>>
>>27541785
A side game, only because the article mentios GF doesnt mean its really them. Many people think pokemon = GF but its isnt like that, see Pokken, GO, MD series, Ranger series etc
>>
>>27541629
>hype
No. This article makes NX seem like a bigger flop than Wii U
>>
If they're doing a console port, it would be very prudent of them to not SAY they're doing that until after the games come out on 3DS. It would hurt sales.
>>
>NX releases next year
>Still no launch titles
It's WiiU all over again.
>>
>>27541886
summerfag
>>
>>27541832
This. They get a port of Wii U Zelda game and some two unspecified games in the first SIX MONTHS. When will Nintendo figure out these need to be fucking LAUNCH titles? Jesus.

>Mario Kart NX in 2018
>proper NX Zelda in 2019

I can already see it coming.
>>
>>27541743
Of course we are, just not yet
>>
>>27541832
What's funny is that the NX is supposed to save the console division. The WiiU was supposed to sell 100 million units, so now the NX has to sell the remaining 87 million on top of the NX's predicted sales, in order to save their ass.
>>
Colloseum 2
>>
>>27541914
Zelda releases with the console
>>
3ds still feels super new though, so i dont think the NX will sell well. I think it will only be worth it if the console has high performance power (higher than psvita) and drops the 3d gimmick, but i fear it wont ever leave.
>>
>>27541671
No
>>
>>27541629
>The NX being both a console AND a handheld is 100% correct
Well, I guess they didn't revamp the games in XY and SM for nothing. They're actually going to make Pokémon playable on the big screen finally.
>>
>>27541629
>Pokemon Stadium 3

I'd fucking buy it on spot.
>>
>>27542703
Im curious about this. If its under 400 aud (yeah right) i think ill actually buy one.
>>
new colosseum game when
>>
Colosseum 3 please
>>
>confirmed
Are you retarded?
>>
>>27541629
>mcvuk.com
Is it even a reliable source?
>>
Calling it now, it'll be called StarZ and combine Sun/Mon and X/Y
>>
>>27541914
Well, portable Zelda games release every 3 years. We're due for one, probably in 2018. I wonder how they'll handle having a portable quality Zelda game alongside console quality ones.
>>
>>27541629
Pokemon Stadium NX

They are gonna milk the R/B/Y VC games to the extreme.
>>
>>27545549
A gen 7 Pokemon Stadium?

Do you realize just how amazing that could be? I would buy the shit outta that, even if it mostly focused on genwun.
>>
>>27541743
Ok, Game Freak isn't THAT fast with generations. Sorry, but that theory is derailed.
>>
>>27541629
It will be probably be a stadium game, without the extra modes. Like the wii game
>>
>>27541629
Might be a side game, unless it's Gen 8 (hardly) then I have to buy NX. Cause I ain't missing any main series game.
>>
Really wanting a HD open world remake of Kanto or Gen 2. I know GF would never listen to fans but, with all the fan service in SM...maybe!
>>
>>27543511
I'd be fine with that. Hell even a port of SM with better graphics would be nice.

It's probably a spin off, though. A Stadium like game, a Mystery Dungeon or even a Pokken port.
>>
It's probably pokken, NX is supposed to get a port of Splatoon also.

NX is gonna have a lot of WiiU ports in the beginning to give it some library.
>>
File: 1436299265484.jpg (2MB, 2234x1498px) Image search: [Google]
1436299265484.jpg
2MB, 2234x1498px
>we will never get another Pokemon Stadium
>we will never get a sequel to Pokemon Snap utilizing Wii U Pad technology or 3DS camera technology
>>
>>27546012
This, if they're trying to appeal to the smartphone crowd the obvious thing to do first is port over the Wii U games.
>>
>>27542627
>3ds
>feels new

The thing released 5 years ago and felt old when it came out then
>>
>>27541629
>Sun & Moon ports
>Kanto Remakes
>Stadium style game
>>
>>27541785
It will probably be Z
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.