[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FINAL BATTLE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

FINAL BATTLE
>>
Nope, Pikachu goes down and Ash Greninja is the last Ashmon. It is crazy that Pikachu will be facing Zard, Tyranitar and Metagross.
>>
>>27540410

Does Alain have any Pokemon other than Charizard, Tyranitar, and Metagross?
>>
>>27540428
His full team just got leaked by a reliable user:
- (Mega) Charizard
- Metagross
- Tyranitar
- Weavile
- Bisharp
- Unfezant
>>
>>27540432

Considering his interest in Mega Evolution...Mega Weavile, Mega Bisharp, and Mega Unfezant possibly hinted at?
>>
>>27540447
He doesn't have the stones. Literally.
>>
>>27540447
No?
>>
>>27540447
Anime and game teams dont even talk to each other
>>
>>27540410
This, But I prefer this >>27540286
>>
>>27540452

I'm not saying he would Mega Evolve them, I'm wondering if they might be hinting at future Megas. Unfezant would be a weird choice though. Maybe it's just his obligatory underleveled Fly-mon.

>>27540457

Why not?

>>27540460

Wouldn't there still be some kind of chain of communication with the anime team being told to put certain things in? They wouldn't be told "these are going to be Megas", obviously.
>>
>>27540432
>all those dark types

Literally why.

Also unfezant seems out of place.
>>
>>27540286
>wins
>I NEED TO WIN MORE. MASTER ISN'T ENOUGH
>kicks Serena aside and leaves her for a tanned cooking bitch in Alola
fucking kek
>>
>>27540569
>a tanned cooking bitch
Mallow can't cook.
>>
>>27540286
is Pikachu giving Charizard the SUCC in this image?
>>
>>27540569
I don't know why people think winning 1 league would make him retire. Even if 1 league is enough to become a master he'll still go to the next region for adventure and new pokemon.

amourshippers are so cancerous and anime serena is a disgusting travesty
>>
>>27540432
>Unfezant
Well that seems out of place
>>
>>27540591
Literally says she enjoys cooking in her blurp, and important characters usually retain basic character traits.
>>
>>27540671
>I don't know why people think winning 1 league would make him retire
>amourshippers are so cancerous and anime serena is a disgusting travesty
So let me get this straight, the first line, which is what literally all genwunners think because of 4kids dubbing has something to do with the second line how?
>>
>>27540830
Enjoying cooking isn't the same as being able to cook, just so you know.
>>
>>27540432
Unfezant seems out of place.
>>
>>27540549
>>27540736
They probably just wanted to have a flying battle against Ash's Talonflame. Staraptor would've been a cooler-looking choice, but whatever, everyone's going down until only Charizard and Greninja are left anyway.
>>
>not having ash's megacharizard battle alain's mega charizard

this is some huge missed opportunity right here
>>
>>27540985
They're making Ash Kalosian by having him battle Kanto through Unova with just his Kalos team.
>>
>>27540460
Plenty of events in the games suggest otherwise.
>>
>>27540286
Where is that pic from?
>>
>>27541045
From a reliable leaker from serebii, to which OP came from facebook most likely.
>>
>>27540286
>ash doesn't use his old pokemon at the final

Damn it.
>>
File: Screenshot-00210.jpg (209KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-00210.jpg
209KB, 1280x720px
>>27541149
He likes his Kalosmons the best.
>>
>>27540286
Pikachu needs to win with Ash, not Greninja. So i would prefer.
>>
>>27541219
The final battle is already confirmed Greninja vs. Charizard.
>>
>>27541185
Hawalucha sucks. Has he ever won once except against Rockets?
>>
>>27541260
he won against a mega absol in the league
>>
>>27541260
Hawlucha helped Ash beat the Fairy Gym
>>
>>27540286
If only ash had charizard and it was a mega battle
>>
>>27541260
Hawlucha defeated Mega Absol.
That's better than any rocket member.
>>
The problem is that their hands are tied. Because they made Ash have this connection with Greninja. When Greninja takes damage, so does Ash. That means that his last Pokémon always HAS to be Greninja. If Greninja gets knocked out, so does he. So if he uses Greninja before he uses Pikachu, he either beats everyone with Greninja and wins, or Greninja gets KO'd and so does Ash so he automatically loses.

Lose lose situation for Pikachu fans. :(
>>
>>27540286
>when you already nutted but she still sucking
>>
>>27540985
Surely if he does win he should win with pikachu
>>
>>27542793
Bitch please, everybody knows that where best pokemon is charizard
>>
>>27542161
Unless Greninja does Alains first 2 and Ash recalls him turns to pikachu and they lock eyes in some cheesy anime way and start the fight vs Charizard.
>>
>>27540432
I feel like if he has to have a bird and has to have a Unova Pokemon, he should have had Braviary.
>>
>>27540985
Maybe if there was a sudden death(tie) and they could only depend on one pokemon
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.