[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Denialfags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: Turn-off-your-Computer.jpg (26KB, 470x281px) Image search: [Google]
Turn-off-your-Computer.jpg
26KB, 470x281px
Denialfags
>>
File: 1469185225452.png (267KB, 520x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469185225452.png
267KB, 520x600px
>leakfags
>>
>>27539329
why would you want to believe they're real

they're bad

even if you don't think they're bad. don't you want something better
>>
File: rowlet_concept.png (362KB, 695x506px) Image search: [Google]
rowlet_concept.png
362KB, 695x506px
I'm not in denial. I WANT them to be real. Rowlet3 would be one of my Top Five Favorites if it's even remotely competent in battle. The presence of Mallow in the art is promising, but I'm afraid that the leaker used some inside info to bolster the credibility of their fakes.

I don't want to fall in love with the archer owl and get used to the rest of the trio only to be bamboozled!
>>
>>27539353
No they're perfect. Now go cry in a corner.
>>
File: objection.jpg (169KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
objection.jpg
169KB, 1920x1080px
>>27539329

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3R8tkvlAlk

But anon, you are, in fact...a Denialfag too! In fact, everyone here is a Denialfag!

You and other people don't want to belive that Popmaid, Luchatigre nor Rowlbin Hood are real, meanwhile there are other people like me that don't want to belive that Ballio, Rowltair and the panthera are real, and finally there are people who don't want neither of the two sets of starters to be real and get something better.

In this world we are Denialfags until the real starters are 100% confirmed!
>>
>>27539353
this x1000000
>>
>>27539422
Don't scare me anon I want archowl so bad
>>
>>27539422
>but I'm afraid that the leaker used some inside info to bolster the credibility of their fakes.

Dude... come on. Really. In your heart of hearts, you know this is much less realistic than the whole thing being legit.
>>
>>27539353
Rowlet3 is pretty neat, but I can agree that Litten3 and Popplio3 are horrible. But being horrible designs never stopped the Unova starters from being real did it? You're letting subjective bias get the better of your rational judgement.

It's beyond undeniable that Mallow being in the Litten3 art WEEKS before she was even revealed is too much to be a coincidence.
>>
File: image.png (504KB, 698x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
504KB, 698x499px
>>27539615
I do! Occam's razor says it's likely they are legit. But that small chance that there's some funny business frightens me. Gotta wait it out and hope for BowNArrowl to arrive in Confirmationland.
>>
>>27539712
Let me tell you a story.

Once upon a time, amidst a hazy autumn, there was a game called Super Smash Bros. for 3DS.

Silly name, I know but bear with me. Everyone was so antsy to figure out who the next new fighters were going to be! Who would appear? Geno? Waluigi? Tails? Ridley?

And we had tons of people who made leaks juuust like this one. And then guess what.

The legit links only got some details right.

The only thing this leak has proven to leak was Mallow. That's right. Mallow was confirmed weeks ago. Nothing else is proven by this and I refuse to believe in its legitimacy until more evidence as circumstantial as that comes up for another character in that leak.
>>
>>27539329
I just don't fully get behind any leaks. What's the point? If it's real, we'll see it when it's officially revealed. If it isn't, we get something that is official and nothing else matters. I'm not getting hyped or put off on something that could be false.
>>
>>27539353
I don't want to believe, but denial is plain stupid at this point. The earlier you come to terms with the inconvenient truth, the better.
>>
>>27539353
I DON'T want to believe they're real
The issue is the evidence says they are. Its not like wishing real hard will make them go away.
>>
>>27542686
>Mallow was confirmed weeks ago
No?

>Smash Bros.
Coming up with a roster of characters that already exist is something completely different from putting art of an unconfirmed and up to now never seen before character in concept art
>>
>>27539353
I like the Rowlet evo a bit, (maybe that's just bias since I'm picking Rowlet) but I dislike the two others. I think it's almost no way of denying it at this point.
>>
File: (a)zoom.gif (100KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
(a)zoom.gif
100KB, 256x192px
>>27539556
OBJECTION!

If you simply bear with them that doesn't make you a denialfag, but someone who accepts various possibilities!
>>
>>27539353
The only bad evo is Litten's, and even then, it's still alright.
>>
>>27542686
Anyone can write and make guesses in text form, especially based on a limited number of possible characters (as is the case with Smash) but someone managing to draw a spot-on rendition of a completely original character that wouldn't be revealed for 2 months simply doesn't happen.
>>
>>27543571
>Spot on
It wasnt though
>>
>>27543592
For all intents and purposes it was.

Or are you going to argue that it isn't Ash either and just some normal 10 year old pikachu fag because his cap isn't detailed enough?
>>
>>27539329
>spams the catalog about denialfags 24/7 for days
>somehow tries to take some higher moral ground
>>
>>27539860
But the razor is telling me he saw official girl and drew his OCs with her!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.