[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Giovanni keeps these goons around still?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 17

File: Team Rocket.jpg (102KB, 1279x718px) Image search: [Google]
Team Rocket.jpg
102KB, 1279x718px
Why does Giovanni keeps these goons around still?
>>
Because they're everyone's favorite characters.
>>
Didn't he literally forget they were part of Team Rocket in Gen 3 or something? I think in Gen 5 he confused them with another unit and sent them to Unova with a huge budget, which was what caused their hyper competency.
>>
Because every time he sends them to a new region, that region's evil team gets completely wiped out, leaving a vacuum for Team Rocket to fill (he isn't aware that it's Ash that's doing the heavy lifting because they always take the credit).

So presumably Team Rocket is powerful as fuck and controls most of the known world at this point but Ash has no idea because he doesn't go back to old regions except for brief visits.
>>
>>27537648
Is that what happened? LOL
>>
>>27537670
Shit, I want some more lore now
>>
>>27537672
I know at least once or twice he's completely forgotten who Jessie and James were. They've also entirely stopped checking in on him, since they only do so when they have new Pokemon to give him, but they haven't successfully stolen anything in ages.
>>
>>27537670
So Giovanni is an idiot as well? You'd think there'd be well documented news on who really did save the day, but he takes Jessie's and James's words instead.
>>
>>27537648
I think in gen 5 it was because they took credit for taking down Plasma.

Besides that,iirc, its because, in the past, James was actually one of the top agents in team rocket. Jessie was even worse than she currently is, so they teamed her up with him, hoping his skills would rub off on her. Instead the opposite happened.
>>
>>27537725

Ash isn't really one to hog the spotlight, and I'm not sure if he's ever been deemed a hero on the news or anything like that.
>>
>>27537741
*taking down Galactic.
>>
>>27537746
well recently there was that time he was on the news across the entire kalos region single handedly stopping a garchomp team rocket set on a rampage. so theres that at least.
>>
>>27537648
Gen 2, Delibird was in charge of collecting their "new" membership fees
>>
>>27537725
Why would Giovanni believe in the liberal Poke-media that claims they're a terrorist organization? What would it matter anyways? If Giovanni tried to approach the liberal Poke-media's acclaimed hero and tried to recruit him to wipe out other terrorist organizations, he would refuse.
>>
>>27537648
Wrong.
They unknowingly got booted in Johto because They had payments overdue.
Hoenn had a scene where Giovanni did indeed forget them, and didn't appear in Sinnoh at all from what I remember.

However, after Sinnoh, The trio submitted a report claiming to have been the ones to take down team aqua, magma, and galactic. As a result, they were promoted in Unova and became competent.

Japanese hated serious team rocket though, as did the voice actors. So they went back to their usual shenanigans, but still maintained favor with the boss.
>>
>>27537755
...?
>>
Because he's banging Jessie.
>>
>>27537799
You've completely misinterpreted what I was trying to say, well done.
>>
>>27537812
I was kind of close for someone who doesn't regularly watch the anime.
>>
>>27537626
>why don't they kill off the a fan favorite trio
you really doesn't understand about business if you need to ask this question
>>
>>27537812
I remember him appearing once in Sinnoh. Jesse gave him Yanma and he returned it.
>>
>>27537983
I asked about Giovanni, not the script writers. It's pretty obvious why the script writers have them remain.
>>
>>27537983
Hey, if Ash can lose the league at the finals, they can do whatever the fuck they want and still make dosh.
>>
>>27538055
if ash wins every league why would you even watch it? its the same thing
>>
>>27538144
The same could be said of him losing every league which is what always happens
>>
>>27538144
>>27538218
Nobody likes a Marty Stue and a failure just the same. They need to mix things up a bit.
>>
>>27538218
>if ash wins every time: "fuck this lame ass bitch he's not even that good fuck this show"
>if ash loses: "fuck this, you better let him win next time"
when you want him to win, you keep watching
if he wins everytime, you lose interest much sooner
>>
File: can't stop laughing.jpg (38KB, 620x445px) Image search: [Google]
can't stop laughing.jpg
38KB, 620x445px
>>27537670
Dafuck is this headcanon?
>>
>>27538270
it all depends of the character
Goku wins everytime, and we still love him because he has a gigantic charisma
Ash on the other hand have not the same charism, so the loser side of him is needed
>>
>>27537626
Would YOU fire a talking pokemon and two goons that have not only had a hand in almost every major disaster involving legendary pokemon, but are able to make giant mechs only out of scrap that was bought with one paycheck.
>>
Giovanni is wasting their talents by making them field agents.
Think about it, they're both masters of acting and disguise being able to fool countless characters who've met them before.
Even still James has some aptitude for battling but doesn't have enough self confidence to control his Pokemon to the best of their ability (See James the Moltres taking on Butch and Cassidy and making his Victribell obey him)
Meowth should be used as a translator more often for relaying information between Team Rocket and their Pokemon
Jessie isn't a good battler but is far more evil and malicious than most characters and is basically like Gohan where if she get's mad enough she is truly terrifying.
>>
>>27538321
I know what you mean, but it wouldn't be so bad to have him win at least once.

In an ideal world, he would win and they would make 2 animes. One more "mature" where ash is older and another in the same vein as the current one with a new character. They could even have crossovers from time to time where Ash serves as the new MCs mentor.
>>
>>27538407
Don't forget being fan-fucking-tastic engineers somehow.
>>
>>27538380
I guess personal preference comes into play then. Stopped watching because it was too predictable.
>>
>>27538428
That's only Meowth
The ones he doesn't build they just buy
>>
>>27537741
>James was actually one of the top agents in team rocket
is this true? i thought he was a rookie at the same time as Jesse
>>
>>27538346
It's actually the real subplot. That's why they have always gotten in the way of every other evil team and the reason why they were so competent in Unova: Giovanni was gullible enough to believe that they were responsible for kicking Magma, Aqua, and Galactic out of commission so he superfunded and promoted them. It's heavily implied that Rocket now controls he underground in all three regions. They apparently pulled out of Unova permanently, though, due to events stated below.
The only time Giovanni has ever come in contact with Ash was when he was personally involved in the Undersea Temple fiasco in Unova. Neither knew of each other before. Giovanni only heard about the Pikachu from Jesse and James. His experience in Unova confirmed what they had said: that Ash's Pikachu was unique and powerful. So presumably he's still low key funding them, which is why they have high-tech gadgets in Kalos but are back to being pretty incompetent.
>>
>>27538426
yes it would be much better but it would be much harder to cash-in on that
>>
>>27538346
That's not headcanon, I'm pretty sure that's the actual reason he gives.
>>
>>27537670
I don't think it's that he thinks it's JJ&M doing it, he just doesn't care who's doing it.
>>
why you guys act like giovanni is a great mastermind?
just because he is the leader of team rocket doesn't mean anything, just that he has a lot of money
I've always seen him as a dumb fuck
>>
>>27538407
>implying most of Team Rocket cares about what their Pokemon tools have to say
Professor Manbun outfitting Cassidy and Biff's Pokemon with power enhancers should have told you that.
>>
File: do.jpg (50KB, 446x541px) Image search: [Google]
do.jpg
50KB, 446x541px
In what sense do they work for Rocket anymore?
They don't get supplies or orders from them. They don't complete tasks for them. Does anyone even answer their reports?
>>
>>27538426
>more "mature"
Stopped reading there.
Every time.
I should look up your friend code to see if you've posted on Reddit.
>>
>>27538595
Because he's smarter than the other evil teams in that he doesn't want to destroy the world with legendary Pokemon for ridiculous reasons. The worst he ever did was bankroll the creation of Mewtwo, but that was a Pokemon created through science, not a Pokemon that is, for all intents and purposes, a god in that universe.
>>
>>27538624
Do you watch the anime at all?
>>
>>27538595
This. He made a big mistake telling Mewtwo he was meant to be ruled by him before his plan took off. If he wasn't overtaken by his huge ego he would've been a much bigger threat to the world.
>>
>>27538631
I haven't you are welcome to look it up.

I mean I don't even watch the anime except for the odd occasion because it's blatantly made for children. And yes I get that Pokémon is a children's game, but I bet they could try a anime with a more serious tone.

When I mean mature I don't mean rape and gore, I simply mean more serious.
>>
File: TeamRockEds.png (32KB, 618x478px) Image search: [Google]
TeamRockEds.png
32KB, 618x478px
First of all it's a talking meowth, that's rare in and of itself. Secondly it's because even your worst assets are worthwhile - they might be incompetent, hell, they're not even incompetent, they just have plot karma working against them, but they get out there, and they set up a new scheme all the time. It's a little headcanon-y but I'd always assumed they pull small heists in between portions of stalking Ash and co. where they fund their larger pursuits - namely capturing pikachu for because they're stubborn I guess?

Also it's worth noting that before the three met Ash they were on an undeterminably long hot streak. Their often scattered origins essentially places the three of them as down-on-their-luck TR recruits, and they came together forming a pretty solid team.

I guess they just get shit because they exist in the realm of a G rated family anime where they can't possibly win because it would spread a bad message. Also, in-universe, it does seem like they're the only TR agents working in several regions that we're aware of, so that has to count for something. I know for certain the reason they're kept around for Kalos is because they straight up gave their Unova Pokemon to the boss - they even felt bad about it, they just knew it was the only thing they could do

TR for best characters in the show quite possibly the franchise?
>>
>>27537626
>Jame's Growlithe episode
still gets me, right up there with Fry's Dog
>>
>>27537812
I dont mind Team Rocket being silly, but the thing is, they could still be silly, bumbling dummies, but still be competent villains.
>>
>>27538689
What I don't get is why don't they just catch random Pokemon and hand them to the boss instead of stealing all the time? It's not like they're incapable of doing so since that's how they get Pokemon of their own to use.
>>
>>27538739
combination of plot contrivance, their frequent struggles with poverty and/or hunger, prioritizing stalking pikachu, building mechs, being generally cowardly when facing off against wild pokemon (does that salamance in the XY anime ep ring a bell? that shit was wild motherfucker)...any other reasons anyone care to add?
>>
>>27538739
Because Don Giovanni would have to get someone to train them up. If you steal them from someone else they're already strong
>>
>>27538739
i think the whole point of stealing pokemon is that, this are stronger pokemon that use to belong to a competent trainer not just one from the wild
>>
>>27538672
They made Pokemon the Origin special for oldfags, but it was too short.
>>
Why dont they just get a gun and shoot Ash?
>>
>>27538762
They don't seem to be highly concerned about power when they set up plans to catch Pokemon for the boss. (A few exceptions like Pikachu for example) Remember the fantasies?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-prJl2vNns
>>
>>27538739
Giovanni has thousands of Rocket Agents to catch wild pokemon with. What he wants is really strong, really rare, already trained Pokemon, so he doesn't have to do any of the work. If you do bother him by getting a wild pokemon, it damn well better be a tough and/or rare son of a bitch
>>
>>27538789
Because it's very hard to get guns in Japan.
>>
>Take credit for shit they didn't do
>Get limitless resources and boss approval as a result and sent on a solo mission with no guidelines, free to do as they pleased
>Proceed to become competant
>God forbid the anime become interesting and develop new plotlines for filler episodes and they got reduced to retards
>>
So, basically the trio has no actual purpose for the being right? They didn't get fired, it's just Rocket not doing anything atm, because no legend to profit off.
The last order Giovanni gave them was to just keep a close eye on Team Flare after reporting their encounter with them.
Because since the whole primal fiasco at Hoenn, Giovanni have been aware of Flare. Only until JJM report at the beginning of XY&Z it was reaffirmed.
>Or_maybe _it's _just _a _kids_cartoon.jpeg
>>
>>27538793
some of those were so stupid, in a wonderful way, this one is a great example ("why isn't he wearing shoes at work?")

one of the most notably retarded ones I remember from rewatching AG the last few months is one where they want to get him a bagon just so it can bash shit for him with its head
>>
>>27538774
Exactly what I meant, an entire series like Origins would be fucking great.
>>
>>27537812
>Japan having good taste for once
Wow
>>
Why doesnt Meowth learn new moves? I know it can't learn Pay Day but cmon.
>>
Why doesnt James just get his Growlithe back?
>>
>>27538820
The DID go to Unova you know. Any walmart would have sold guns.
>>
>>27538853
doesn't meowth know night slash? I feel like he's got to be at least decently strong, but between going up against pokemon trained for fighting by plot good-guy trainers, focusing a lot of his energy on learning to walk and talk, and being so much a schemer and part of TR he forgets he's even a pokemon for like 95% of episodes, I can't say

I mean, unless that nigga got a boner for [insert new gen's cat mon], then it's fury swipes of love time
>>
>No episode where it turns out Giovanni sends a retrieval team after the trio every episode to gather up the assets and resources they use so that other agents who don't get fucked over by plot can use them to amazing effect
>>
>>27538835
Nobody liked TR being competent. Especially their own voice actors. Outspoken in their dislike of the role they were forced to play in BW.
>>
>>27538869
This. He could've taken it along for the ride while he was at the mansion, but it's sorta a lost cause now.
>>
>>27538913
>>27538869
James is a nice guy, he doesn't want to see the Pokemon he cares about get hurt, given his lifestyle. Mime Jr got left with his grandpa for this reason, he probably wouldn't want Growlie to be in that position. This season, we know he values Inkay a good amount.
>>
File: b.png (459KB, 850x704px) Image search: [Google]
b.png
459KB, 850x704px
Why were the writers so inconsistent with his name?
>>
File: 147.jpg (284KB, 681x535px) Image search: [Google]
147.jpg
284KB, 681x535px
>>27537626
They've been drowned, electrocuted, burned, crushed in cave collapses, shot with bazookas, run over by trucks, blown apart with bombs, and dropped into the epicenter of erupting volcanoes. And they never. even. mess. up. their. uniforms.

They are literally INVINCIBLE.

TR might be failures as mooks but as research samples, they are freaking gold.
>>
>>27538959
I don't see why, it's Barney. Like the kid's show. They're slacking.
>>
File: image.png (192KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
192KB, 500x313px
>>27538880
They used guns in season 1's Squirtle episode, but I think they were actually freeze rays or something.
>>
>>27538970
why u posting that slenderman pic at 1:30 am
>>
File: 220px-Gun.png (53KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Gun.png
53KB, 220x165px
>>27538982
>Team Rocket shoots Dragonite with a bazooka
>Gets dubbed
>An episode features guns where nobody gets shot
>Gets banned
>>
>>27539031
Well you see kids dont usually have access to a bazooka
>>
Why doesnt James just FUCK Jessie?
>>
>>27539048
They'll still make the connection to it being a gun though, and that's all that matters to put an idea in their heads.
>>
>>27538883
>I mean, unless that nigga got a boner for [insert new gen's cat mon], then it's fury swipes of love time
>Multiple rumors of new Alolan cat mon that can be bred to have different typings/haircuts

Meowth's cat harem will be expanding vastly in the near future.
>>
I thought it was because Madame Boss was best friend with Jessie's mother. She felt horrible for the death of her, she vowed to look after Jessie. Giovanni probably just honors her wish.
>>
>>27539218
That radio drama was very good. 4kids should've dubbed it and released it on a cassette.
>>
File: meowth.png (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
meowth.png
61KB, 1280x720px
>>27539192
had to
>>
>>27537626
to keep tabs on his son
>>
File: erectionthtsright.png (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
erectionthtsright.png
83KB, 1280x720px
>>27539192
>>27539352
big cat for you

best edit - for your shitposting needs
>>
>>27537626
He doesn't, letting them do their pikachu thing ensures that they stay far away from him at all times, which is exactly what he wants.
>>
He doesn't.
They've been lying about their employment for years to collect benefits.
>>
File: ugh.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>Team Rocket became chefs during summer camp
>The whole camp, including Ash, loved their cooking
>The boss lady kept giving them raises
>They decided to fuck it all up by stealing pokemon and blasting off
>>
>>27537626
You have to realize that despite being utterly incompetent in getting that fucking Pikachu, they're always involved with shutting down a rival team in another region. So Every time they come back to kanto they report that they fuck up another rival faction, and Giovanni gives them all the praise they deserve
>>
>>27537799
Gumshoos, pls
>>
Aren't they like the best in the world at digging holes now? They could rake in cash doing excavation.
>>
>>27537746
Does nobody remember that time he saved the world in the second movie?
Or when his mom got kidnapped by Entei?
I'm pretty sure those were covered on the news.
>>
>ash will never win a league
>there will never be an episode where ash jessie and james are in their 30s, retire and become friends
>>
>>27538959
Barry pls
>>
>>27537626
Giovanni is ash's father, so he keeps sending the three stoodges to promote his growth.

Seriously, TR is probably ash's biggest xp farm
>>
>>27541979
>have a TALKING genius meouth
>keep chasing a picahu
>A FUCKING PICACHU!
>>
>>27537648
>hyper competency
Did they ever steal pikachu? No? So it was the same as always.
>>
>>27537812
>Japan wanted to watch the same episode for the 2000th time
Why wouldn't they want a new style to team rocket? There's like 2 decades of their fuckups to watch already.
>>
>>27537626
Personally, if I were on the writing team of Pokemon, I'd have had them fired from Team Rocket after Johto. Then inexplicably they'd be hired on to the villainous team of the region Ash journeys to and are promptly fired just before the League where they take on work in concession stands and camera crews to make ends meet just enough to jump ship to wherever Ash is going next.

Would have been something in Advanced Generation to see Jesse hired by Team Magma and James by Team Aqua, but they still pretty much work together to try and nab Pikachu and in episodes where the two teams fight they're forced to pretty much phone in 'fights' with each other to save face with their bosses. Not sure what Meowth would do though.
>>
>>27545552
And then in every generation after AG, they apply for positions in that generation's respective evil team. And with every generation that passes in the anime, their resumes get better and better looking with each evil team they were a part of. Of course, it's only after they get hired on the spot that their new boss realizes how truly incompetent they are.
>>
He keeps them around for keks and tits
>>
>>27537721
They contacted him during team rockets episode with the blue Zygarde core
>>
>>27538469
I'd believe it, Jessie is a joke compared to James
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (47KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
47KB, 280x210px
>>27538607
ITS BUTCH MOTHERFUCKER
>>
Are those three even really evil? Their motto actually promotes peace, and their uniform is mostly white unlike the rest of Team Rocket
>>
>>27545552
>BW TR
>Meowth wearing a little plasma outfit
>staring worriedly at Ghetsis when he's talking about releasing your Pokemon

The things that could have been
>>
Because Jesse and James are actually hyper competent when it comes to everything except stealing pikachu.
>>
>>27545552
>>27545583
I fucking need this
>>
>>27537626
To get rid of them basically.
>>
At this point, I think the elephant in the room is why after all this day they STILL feel the need to capture Ash's pikachu. Or more importantly, why they just go along a path that Ash ISN'T taking so they can finally succeed without him fucking their shit up.

Either finally capture the fucking electric rat and be done with it, decide it's not worth it or make that thing evolve into a raichu to be a total dick. But at least just finally decide on what it's gonna be for fuck sake.
>>
>>27537626
Because he feels responsible for Jessie's mom dying while searching for mew
>>
>>27546417
yeah, I don't get this. They capture pokemon so easily, it's a wonder why they just don't go back to places they've been before now that ash is not there. The mega mawile would be a good place to start
>>
>>27544990
The fact they've been fucking up for 20 years is exactly WHY they can't change them. Being total fuckups has become a integral part of their character. If you take that away, they're not really the same character any more.
>>
>>27537626
Because ever since Gen 4, Giovanni finally believes he has found the trio's main talent: "supposedly" wiping out other evil teams.
I think from that point on, he sends the trio to new regions to scout out potential rival organizations and eliminate them.
>>
>>27537626
they're the right combination of disposable, incompetent and invincible
>>
>>27539218
I imagine giovanni being, a huge mammas boy
>>
>>27543899
a pikachu that beat a latios
>>
File: 200px-RocketShipping.png (26KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
200px-RocketShipping.png
26KB, 200x267px
>>27539067
He did in the manga
>>
>>27537626
Just once I'd like them to succeed. Whether it's stealing Pikachu and actually delivering it to Giovanni, or whether it's sending him a couple rare Pokemon. Surely that's not too much to ask.
>>
>>27548010
Weird thing is Jesse tried. Her Yanma was originally intended to be sent to Giovanni and he rejected it.
>>
>>27547467
A non cannon manga.
>>
>>27538789
Because they're banned. Just like the episodes with them in it.
>>
>>27543899
Giovanni clearly has no love for Meowth considering he replaced him with a Persian.
>>
>>27548398
>Yanma
>rare
>>
File: Yatterman.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Yatterman.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
The thing is why are Team Rocket SO inept and incompetent

Even the characters they're ripping off could successfully scam and rip people off and even succeed at something once in a while
>>
>>27548654
They do succeed in small doses, like when they pawned off bottlecaps as fake badges. I think they've done other small things like that with ribbons as well, been awhile since I've watched it.
>>
File: 1467783747339.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467783747339.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>Giovanni will be stuck behind a desk for the rest of the anime because Best Wishes bombed so badly
>he will never get the storyline he deserves
>Lysandre has a better character and plot than him despite being the shittiest boss in the games
>The TRio is all we will see of Team Rocket from now on
>>
>>27548762
It sucks, I want more Meowth gay fantasies about Giovanni.
>>
>>27538713
They are a lot more competent than before.
>>
>>27548786
IMAGINE THE BOSS
>>
>>27548518
have you played gold/silver and their remakes?
>>
>>27548786
>I want more Meowth gay fantasies about Giovanni.
They don't happen anymore?
>>
I hope all of the first gen pandering means that TR will return in S/M and use the artificial island as their headquarters.
>>
>>27538997
Why u still scared of a ded meme?
>>
>>27538959
Mr. Burns has always been called that, I don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>27538959
what are you talking about Brian is always called that way
>>
Are they still trying to steal fucking Pikachu? Stopped watching the anime after the Orange Islands.
>>
>>27551067
There was a brief period of time in Best Wishes (the worst anime season) where they were serious and actually doing shit, but they went right back to chasing Pikachu after that.
>>
>>27551135
Jesus Christ
It was already getting old back in Kanto
>>
File: child hancock.jpg (118KB, 352x439px) Image search: [Google]
child hancock.jpg
118KB, 352x439px
>>27546587
Still, you can't really pretend that that's good writing when it was clearly only done because it would result in more people in Japan watching the show which means more money for Toei and The Pokemon Company.

Honestly it made sense for Jessie and James to learn from all their failures and get their act together after being so close to catching Ash's Pikachu which is as strong as the plot demands it to be by the way, its competitive status only serves to make the duo look like idiots for constantly trying and failing to capture it
>>
>>27538766
Jessie and James wanted to catch powerful Pokemon before, sure, but not for the reason you're suggesting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48wHraWKaQI
>>
>>27552090
They really need to bring these fantasies back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBCaI4COmZw
>>
>>27538689
this
>>
>>27538997
People are still scared of this guy?
>>
>>27547385
Yes, and Meowth pretty much one shotted Ash's Infernape, and several other Pokemon, in one sitting. Although, he was in a love driven craze at the time, but still
>>
>>27539031
I still have the VHS of that episode where the crazy mayor lady opens up with two machine guns at a giant Tentacruel while she's sitting in the turret of a tank.
>>
>>27554198
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrDW9WfLr4E

it's actually kind of beautiful - meowth isnt even wrong when he talks about the true strength of pokemon coming from love two gens before megas became a thing
>>
>>27554777
I swear, the censorship of 4Kids didn't even make sense half the time. They'll allow some guns but disallow others.
>>
>>27552090
There were even times when they tried to steal things that weren't even Pokemon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PNIX1cxdYM
>>
>>27548762
WEN WE GIV DIS POKEMAHN TO DA BAWS, HE'LL USE IT AS AN EXECUSHUNER IN HIS TORTYAH CHAMBAH
>>
>>27559880
Oops, I meant that in response to >>27548786
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.