[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I press it, /vp/? :^)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Blue.png (109KB, 502x460px) Image search: [Google]
Blue.png
109KB, 502x460px
Should I press it, /vp/? :^)
>>
>>27535945
Sure.

The actions of a player in a different game are effectively an entirely different, disconnected universe to your own experience. I don't see why I'd give two shits.
>>
>>27535945
He activates the weapon whether you get the right button or not lol
>>
>>27536844
>He activates the weapon whether you get the right button or not lol
>Game pretends your choices matter
>Whether you win or lose, the same curscene always plays
>Or you get to play the same battle over and over until you lose
Pokemon XY was maximum faggot mode.
>>
File: zerotimedilemma_03.jpg (83KB, 980x555px) Image search: [Google]
zerotimedilemma_03.jpg
83KB, 980x555px
>>27535945
>>
>>27535945
Who wouldn't?
>>
>>27536973
>>Game pretends your choices matter
heeeere we fucking going again, the goddamn American can NOT live with a game unless you affect every god damned aspect of the story.
>>
>>27536973
the big buttfluster moment for me was when I lost to ghetsis

ok, whelp, I lost...looks like he wins

but of course the story demands you win so he's just standing there awaiting a rematch for some reason instead of carrying out his scheme
>>
File: 1470082162927.jpg (42KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1470082162927.jpg
42KB, 400x462px
>>27537154
>He lost to Ghetsis
>>
>>27537073
Many games where your choices don't matter simply has the character say his choice or perform the action instead of letting you "choose". Many games have a reasoning for a rematch or an alternate cutscene when you lose.

I don't understand why you think it's exclusively americans that want their games to be good, tho.
>>
>>27537193
I was unprepared for that hydreigon
it came all over my face over and over, completely swept my shit
>>
>>27537213
Why do you have to bitch about a one second scene that's more like a joke? I'd understand if you choose things often in pokemon but it's literally the only god damn time something like this happens.
>>
>>27537381
>You're not allowed to have opinions or dislike things, because i say so!
>You must love EVERYTHING about the franchise even if it is shit!
>>
>>27537213
>This game is bad because one minor choice I made didn't actually matter
>>
>>27536973
What do you mean playing the same battle over and over?
>>
>>27537073
>someone says something you disagree with
>automatically complains about Americans
is Europe the most insecure continent on the planet?
>>
>>27537446
Meant to type until you win.

It's the battle to choose who gets to mega evolve their pokemon first with your rival. I lost on purpose because of my hate boner for mega evolution. But, your rival goes "that's wrong, i know you can win!!" and you battle again. Then, i refused to mega evolve the lucario against the gym leader, but she kept restarting the battle until you do, with the same cuscene regardless of whether you win or lose.

If someone is supposed to lose, give them a shit team or have them put out a single pokemon. If you are supposed to mega evolve, have the pokemon do it even if you don't press the button. These fake "choices" are just shit.
>>
I honestly don't understand how anyone can like X and Y. Like fucking seriously every inch of the game reaks of laziness
>>
>>27537154
>Gamefreak doing a "what if" special lose screen if you actually lose against the evil boss.

I want this to happen.
>>
>>27536990
>70 seconds
loved this game
>>
>>27536990
>press the button
>boom
>but phi and sigma shut up
>don't press it
>no boom
>phi and sigma go on and on

Life is simply unfair, don't you think
>>
File: 1GY2Qr3.png (991KB, 936x936px) Image search: [Google]
1GY2Qr3.png
991KB, 936x936px
>>27536990
>>
File: zerotimedilartwork_thumb.jpg (45KB, 554x763px) Image search: [Google]
zerotimedilartwork_thumb.jpg
45KB, 554x763px
What would his team be?
>>
>>27538481
rayquaza
>>
>>27538481
>lunala
>golurk
>phione
>reuniclus
>rayquaza
> solgaleo
>>
>>27538625
>no Bunnelby / Wigglytuff
>no Ditto
>no Lunatone
>no cat pokemon
>>
>>27538660
Man i really dropped the ball right meow
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.