[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which stage are you currently in?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

Which stage are you currently in?
>>
File: michael jackson.gif (489KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
michael jackson.gif
489KB, 420x315px
>>27535265
Never went through it. Always knew I would pick Litten no matter what.

Enjoying the salt, though
>>
>>27535265
Is it weird to skip straight to acceptance?

Maybe its because I actually like the archer, even if I hate bara.
>>
I never disliked the designs and I had a hunch they were real after the E3 demo disarming voice bullshit
>>
What would bargaining even look like?
>>
depression, for 15 years
>>
>>27535265
I feel like part of me made the full journey to acceptnce, and another part of me stayed in denial.
>>
>>27535280
this, but picking rowlett
>>
>>27535265
Assuming I went through Denial for all because I had no proof for or against the leaks being real;
Rowlett 3: Denial > Acceptance
Popplio 3: Denial > Depression > Acceptance
Litten 3: Denial > Depression

I'll come around eventually. It's not a bad design for Litten, and it's kind of what I expected, but I'm still disappointed by it.
>>
>>27535265
Im still in denial. Some part of me still believes those final starters are fake. God I hope that part is somehow right.
>>
>>27535314
>What would bargaining even look like?
>it's okay as long as it;s not Fire/Fighting
>it's okay if starter x is shit, because I like starter y
>>
>>27535265
Still not confirmed dood. So none. I'll patiently wait.
>>
File: tumblr_o5ut4cmvsS1u25kiio2_540.jpg (71KB, 540x638px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5ut4cmvsS1u25kiio2_540.jpg
71KB, 540x638px
>>27535329
Yikes....
>>
>>27535265

Life in general? Between depression and acceptance.

For the starters? I was always at acceptance. They're beautiful. Enjoying the whining and denial.
>>
>>27535265
Acceptance

that they're shit
>>
>>27535265
No stage at all I knew I was going to box them from the begining
>>
>>27535359
>denial
>>
>>27535265
I like the leaks, so I'm fine. Even if I didn't, I'd just box my starter or not evolve it. There's hundreds and hundreds of mons, it's no big deal if you don't like a couple of the designs.
>>
>>27535265
Littens final evolution isn't bad, heck it's better than half of the fire starters but I'm just let down because I expected more. I think that's most peoples thoughts anyways.
>>
At first I didn't like the idea that a clown sea lion is wasted to be a mermaid

But then I realized that I'm no different from the people at Gen 6 who were upset that Greninja wasn't a fat frog on a cloud

So I got over it, and grew to appreciate the design of Mermaid

Though I wouldn't mind if the Gender evolution ""leaks"" we're also true, cause then I'll probably get the Male Poplio
>>
But I like both Litten3 and Rowlet3?
Not so much for the mermaid, but Popplio was my least favorite of the three anyway.

Good if you enjoy it though, Pokemon is about diversity.
>>
After going through this song and dance so many times, my reaction was just "oh, I guess they're real. Neat."
>>
>>27535377
>Jumping the gun
>>
>>27535265
I went straight to acceptance after Mallow was revealed.

Hoping the heel tiger goes Fire/Dark to fit the Heel motif though, but I'd probably be fine with whatever they slap on it.
>>
>>27535407
>anger
>>
>>27535343
>>27535350
>>27535357
thanks friendomons
>>
>>27535265
All of them. Except acceptance. It's been a rough 2 days.
>>
>>27535434
>implying
>>
File: image.png (61KB, 377x374px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
61KB, 377x374px
>>27535280

This.
>>
>>27535464
>bargaining
>>
>>27535265
I'm at anger, angry that we have some of the best designs in the series so far that have been officially revealed for SM and people obsess over some leaks of the most dreadful aspect of Pokémon nowadays.
>>
>>27535436
actually, >>27535343 and >>27535350 are outright denial. For bargaining, you should be ready to accept it with some conditions, hence >>27535357
>>
I accept them

But I still can't see Poppmaid being gender neutral

It's a different situation than a male looking Pokemon being Female

Braixen was toned down wh Delphox

Popplmaid is clearly really feminine, even more so than Gardevoir and since gen 5 They have been very precise between male and female versions of new Pokemon

Maybe, just maybe, a male version is slightly altered in looks and that's it

Not nessesarily the China continuation leak of split evo's, but rather a noticeable gender difference of the same pokemon
>>
>>27535314
>o-okay they're real but th-they're just scrapped designs and the final ones will be b-better!
>>
>>27535265
What stage is the Autism stage? Cause that's the stage I'm stuck at.
>>
Acceptance since the beginning,
>>
>>27535804
Thats the stage everybody is on
>>
Acceptance. Hope Litten3 really is Fire/Dark
>>
I skipped straight to acceptance, I was wishing for Litten 3 to not be bipedal, but when I saw that they'd made a heel wrestler/tiger mask I was instantly happy about it.
>>
File: 1270675901380.jpg (50KB, 461x523px) Image search: [Google]
1270675901380.jpg
50KB, 461x523px
been through the cycle after almost every SuMo leak. Currently in the depression phase from Luchalitten being confirmed and Z moves.

Every time I think theres no way it could get any worse
>>
>>27535265
I thought the games were great from the beginning, looks like I won't be disappointed
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.