[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most dangerous Pokemon IRL /vp?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: usedFLASH.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
usedFLASH.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
What is the most dangerous Pokemon IRL /vp?
>>
Lv 39 Wailmer with a rare candy. You can use them as bombs
>>
>>27528268
Wailord only weighs 870lps. It would literally float down
>>
Mewtwo

It can cause your head to explode by thinking
>>
>>27528186
Magcargo would literally burn Earth just by existing
>>
Porygon. The only Pokémon that has actually hurt people IRL.
>>
>>27528906
Not true, it would only hae a radius of a few dozen meters and the energy would only be in the megajoules (small building), so well dangerous it's no where near planet ending. Especially since the hang around volcanoes and can probably control it like Rapidash. Arceus is the most dangerous obviously followed by other legends going by their respective tiers and feats. Excluding legends Tyranitar (can hit with the force of a nuke), Gigalith (apparently can blow out mountains), Gyrados (rampages can take down cities, power is backed up by the Lake Of Rage being just a giant crater that filled with water that was made by rampaging Gyrados in lore), Machamp (borderline mach 1 punches that can mo push small mountains), Dragonite (hypersonic city buster), stuff like Gengar (intangible soul fuckers), etc
>>
Ditto. The ultimate method of identity theft
>>
>>27528906
>tfw a magcargo will never get a human hug
>>
File: 1469303062006.png (333KB, 1024x653px) Image search: [Google]
1469303062006.png
333KB, 1024x653px
>>27530212
Underated post
>>
>>27531490
>ditto face
>>
>>27528845
I mean if you were in a building or plane and you make your Wailmer eat the rare candy.
>>
>>27530212
porygon didnt hurt shit in that episode, the explosion/flashing strobe was pikachus fault.
>>
Any that is aggressive.
Spearows, Zubats and their evolutions alongside with all ghosts and drowzees would be nightmarish to exist with as they are very common and dangerous.

Tentacools and cruels, corsolas, gyaradoses and other hazardous or murderous water types would make swimming impossible unless you used your own mons to scout for you and defend you.

Most fire and electric types would just be bad for your overall health.

I don't have to explain why poision types would be bad.

Bugs and grass ones would make hiking and forest trips a death sentence.

The rest can fuck you up too, think ursaring, tyranitar, bewear.

I'm glad we only have animals and not pokemons, because at least the ones we have are not intelligent enough to be harmful.
>>
>>27531716
Honestly, if you read up on insects and the crazy shit they get up to, Pokemon is mainly just a world with the small animals scaled up in size and given superpowers.
>>
>>27528186
Ditto could infiltrate military bunkers and launch nukes
>>
>>27532306
Its anime canon but only for that specific ditto because of stage fright or something. Not every ditto had that problem
>>
>>27530212
The correct answer.
>>
most pokemon would rekt an average human without a gun
>>
>>27530212
yeah but people who suffer from seizures can't really be considered as actual people at all. It's more like it hurt creatures that resemble humans so it's not really that dangerous, it's not like they feel or have souls or anything.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.