[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flawed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: ZDVS.png (180KB, 547x483px) Image search: [Google]
ZDVS.png
180KB, 547x483px
>>
>>27527205
?
>>
woaaaaah so you're telling me pokemon CHANGE when they evolve? Holy shit op what a discovery
>>
I don't think it's real either, but don't be a greninja/hawlucha fag
>>
It feels like Popplio popped out of it's skin to turn into Poppmaid
>>
>>27527205

The bottom picture is fan art. 2/10 made me reply.
>>
>>27527236
It's already been proven real fool
>>
>>27527205

I literally don't get it. Popplio and supposed evo both have hand things with three finger things?
>>
>>27527283

>coincidental fan character

Don't be dumb
>>
I was like this when Greninja got leaked. The text style on the screenshot was different from other screens from announcements but low and behold
>>
File: coincidence.jpg (22KB, 296x314px) Image search: [Google]
coincidence.jpg
22KB, 296x314px
>>27527295
>>
File: 11111.jpg (75KB, 344x357px) Image search: [Google]
11111.jpg
75KB, 344x357px
>>27527301
>low and behold
>>
>>27527301
>low and behold
Anon
>>
>>27527295
>Person in a leak that's been around for months before the announcement exactly the same as a revealed character
>nah it's just a coincidence.
>>
File: IMG_20160803_151803.jpg (48KB, 391x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160803_151803.jpg
48KB, 391x484px
Flawed
>>
While I think that girl basically confirmed it real I'd laugh my ass off for weeks if they end up not being those.
>>
>>27527236
>>27527295
I wonder if you're fishing for (You)'s or if you're sincerely retarded. Either way, I pity you.
>>
>>27527295
there's a point where you just need to stop and accept that you're wrong
>>
File: 1470248712429.png (285KB, 620x458px) Image search: [Google]
1470248712429.png
285KB, 620x458px
>>27527295
That is some amazing levels of coincidences seeing as she has that flower in her hair, has the same hairstyle, cooking on the poke like how the official art shows she cooks.

https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/760126149477408768?lang=en

They would also be up on serebii right now if not for the risk of a C&D.
>>
can someone please explain to me what OP's picture is trying to say, I actually haven't a clue
>>
if you choose popplioshit, you will become a furfag jew, so its the 99% of vp
>>
They're not gonna make a clearly gendered starter pokemon. This is fake
>>
>>27527470

We just got Chesnaught and Delphox, so it's possible. Pop3 is admittedly a step beyond them though.
>>
It would be funny if these were just one set of designs that were discarded but someone leaked them thinking they were the real final evolutions. It would be such a big shock for everyone.

I don't believe that actually happened. I know these three are the final evos. I just like the idea of being surprised when the game comes out, thinking this whole time I'm going to get this certain pokemon, and having it evolve into something unexpected.
>>
>>27527470
ebin
>>
>>27527434
Not the same Anon. But people who now doubt them are idiots. I don´t like Poppmaid either, but thats how it is. There are only 4 options we got:
1. Box them
2. hoping of split evos
3. Play with them without evolving them (or only 1st stage)
4. accept them
>>
>>27527671
Hoping for split evos because fuck me that litten evolution is ugly as sin.
Had so much potential too
>>
>>27527547
Neither are clearly gendered. Can be heavily considered a certain gender but neither are clearly gendered, especially not delphox
>>
>>27528079
Braixen is literally my mom's foxgirl loli, if you claim it's "not gendered" you are seriously deluded.
>>
>>27528079
How do you know fully evolved Popplio isn't a male? Have you checked it's genitalia? Or do you presume to know what gender is by looking at it?
>>
>>27527547
Don't forget Goodra who is clearly fema@l3 and not mal£.
>>
>>27527263

Finally, I thought I was the only one thinking this. It seems so strange of a evolution. And to top it off, you'd think the end of its tail would remain blue at the very least.

No, it also just bursts out as white for whatever reason, just to simulate a skirt/veil effect, which makes the old skin just seem like fucking clothing.

It's fucking mind boggling.
>>
>>27528224
By looking at it. It's clearly designed as female.

>>27528177
Autists think this way, not most players. It's a fox mage. There's nothing gendered about it
>>
File: 1440606657765.jpg (75KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1440606657765.jpg
75KB, 400x400px
>>27528780
>a short skirt and leggings is not gendered
what male mages wear waist high skirts?
>>
>>27528780
Braixen literally wears a skirt and stockings, and sounds female, and even acts female in Amie.

Samurott and Emboar have beards, I don't know why having an overtly feminine mermaid is so hard for people to grasp.
>>
>>27528883
>B-But Braixen is not the final form!
>>
>>27527295
oy vey... yes goyim, its just a mere coincidence
>>
>>27528780
>Autists think this way, not most players. It's a fox mage. There's nothing gendered about it
Which is why whenever Braixen shows up in the anime or manga it has always been female.

The one in Pokken is pretty clearly female as well due to its anime girl mannerisms.
>>
>>27528780
>Braixen may be a combination of braise (French for hot charcoal) and vixen (female fox). It may also be an allusion to bruxa (Portuguese for witch).
>>
>>27529150

what about its japanese name though

>Tairenar may be a combination of テール tail and ルナール renard (French for fox)
>>
>>27528883
because it makes my peepee feel weird
>>
>>27528780
Senpai don't be dense. Especially when the dang anime and other media makes sure braixen is female despite that lopsided gender ratio.
>>
You people are really this gullible?
I didn't believed it would get this far... Yes, I made this, and posted them in 4ch but didn't expected it to be taken seriously.

Don't you believe me? lets start with the rowlet evo.
If you look at the pose, it is roughly the same as Tranquill, one wing held out.
Another similitude with Taillow is the face, look closely, they have that same 'shape'.
And third, I copied Swadloon, and then changed it to look different, and changed the Swadloon antenna for a feather.
The feet and lower body were inspired by aerodactyls feet, except i changed them to look more feathery

Now, let's move on to the litten evo. It was based on Machoke, if you look closely, both have the same body type. I made the arms and legs thinner tho.
Second, it has some sort of fluff coming out of its cheeks, kinda like Delphox.
And third, I copied the feet and tail from persian, but changed them a little bit and straightened the tail.

Finally, popplio final evo. It was made to resemble Florges, look at its lower body, the evo's lower body is really florges body, then I proceeded to erase Florge's leafs.
Second, the slender body and girly face were made to resemble Mienshaos face.
And finally, mienshao's strange arms were the inspiration for popplio final evo's fins, and the 'bra' and hair was inspired by florge.

The point of this is, get over it, they are fake.
>>
>>27529824

D-D-D-DENIAL

Wasn't this a same type of argument for Emboar, Samurrot, and Serperior being fake?

FYI, the guy who works on Serebii, said the leaks were real and he's not risking a C&D
>>
>>27527205
I want to fuck that seal.
>>
>>27529824

These were found in a Chinese leak. So I'm guessing you posted them there too?
>>
>>27527434
>making tea is cooking
>pigtails that split into 3 are the same as pigtails that split into 2
>all flowers are the same, even when one is attached to a headband and the other isn't
>frill-less shorts and shirt are the exact same as frilly coveralls
Nigga
>>
>>27529983
>FYI, the guy who works on Serebii, said the leaks were real and he's not risking a C&D
where's your proof
>>
>>27530216
I didn't think blind people were able to use 4chan. Who did you get to type that reply for you?
>>
>>27530147
these starter finals did not come from the chinese leak. they just showed up on 4chan one day. people need to stop thinking that these came from the chinese leak altogether. they are not related or connected.
>>
>>27530262
>How 2 use twitter
>>
File: image.png (489KB, 923x866px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
489KB, 923x866px
IMO Poppmaid looks even better when it's hair isn't tied up. I wish that was the normal look, to be honest. But judging from the concept art, it seems to be a normal thing that will occur, at least.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.