[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Island Guardians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: alolamap2.jpg (251KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
alolamap2.jpg
251KB, 1200x600px
So now that we have a designated color for each island, and Oricorio shows that each one has a type, do you guys think that gives us an idea of the other island guardians?

Going by Topu Koko's typing of Electric/Fairy, that would give us Psychic/Fairy, Fire/Fairy, and Ghost/Fairy guardians.
>>
>>27526242
That's a theory I tried to explain yesterday, but... you know... it's 4chan.
>>
>>27526242
I think it's possible, but I'm pretty confident at least for the correlation of Oricorio colors and Island names
>>
>>27526729
Yeah, the thought came to me earlier today and I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone else talk about it yet. I guess shitposting about leaks is more interesting to people.
>>
>>27526242
Then why isn't Cutiefly- Electric/Bug.
And since it's yellow does its mean it's on Melemele
>>
>>27526242
my opnion is different
left to right:
-Pa'u Oricorio because is the legendary island, "It’s said that this dance expresses its gratitude to the guardian deity Pokémon" and all psychic. This island is also based on a "sacred" island for hawaiians, the dance can show this sacred thing.
-Pom-Pom Oricorio, same island with Tapu Koko.
-Oricorio Baile because is the only island with an active volcano.
-Oricorio Sensu because it has this asian buildings.
>>
>>27527523
No, OP placement is correct. The colors match up with the national colors of the Hawaiian islands that each one is based on.
>>
>Patternfags
I agree with the color matching for the Guardians but not the type be ghost,fire etc for them like the birds
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.