[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is she so terrible? The only thing she has going for her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
Why is she so terrible? The only thing she has going for her is that she wants Ash's cock. Every other anime girl but Iris is better than her.
>>
>>27525832
i will miss these posts
>>
They were playing it too safe. They had plenty of opportunities to take risks, like more conflict with Ash, Eevee NOT going the obvious Sylveon route, Pancham evolving and struggling, or not contests altogether. Especially without battles.

I don't mind the redesign either but the makeover came off as forced.

I still feel she had some good moments like the crossdressing episode, but overall this season was only worth it for its battles.
>>
>>27525832
No. Iris is way better than Serena.

Inb4 nigger
>>
It's the Pokemon Anime Character Development style

She could be an strong character, but fuck they made her shitty
>>
>>27525939
I might have liked her if she was capable of battling at all, but the contest replacements are boring as fuck, and she really has nothing going for her if you're not an Amourdrone.

Semi related, but I want Ash to get an Eevee someday to evolve, hopefully to Espeon. Nobody in Ash's friends has owned a psychic type, right?
>>
File: wtf.png (179KB, 1171x761px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
179KB, 1171x761px
>>27526036

Ash will never get an Eevee because they don't want anything resembling a "main" or "official" evolution. In fact I don't think he's had any branching mons. Even his Charizard didn't get to mega.

Serena is capable of battling, she just doesn't do it enough. They even incorporated dancing into it, but it wasn't really developed as a story element, just a cool animation gimmick. I would have loved an explicit plot point of Fennekin struggling in battle and improving through dance. It would have lent more meaning to her goal, and how it helps her bond with her Pokemon. Another missed opportunity.

Also spooky
>>
>>27525939
>like more conflict with Ash
If you don't mind, could you post examples as to how they could do that?
>>
wow since when was popeye a grill?
>>
Every time an anime generation is close to ending people start hating everything about it.

I look forward to you retards hating on Mallow 3 or 4 years from now.
>>
>>27526148
>Braixen dancing to better its battling skills
That would be amazing, with either her or Pancham. Any reason to make her Eevee and pokemon in general interact with other. Maybe it could also make Tierno more relatable as well. It would certainly make more sense of his crush on her. But back to my previous point, I feel like not only Serena's but everyone else's pokemon also struggle with development of their own. We don't see their personalities as often as previous seasons. And not focusing on pokemon in a show called "pokemon" isn't a good sign.
>>
File: 1469415181612.jpg (603KB, 1169x826px) Image search: [Google]
1469415181612.jpg
603KB, 1169x826px
>>27525832
They finally have a character change clothes over the course of a season and they make it worse.
>>
>>27526235

By having her more shocked and disillusioned when he acts immature. By attempting to be more forward with her feelings only for Ash to remain oblivious, causing frustration. By attempting to do things with him but failing to keep up, frustrating both but leading to Ash being more understanding and Serena trying harder. Maybe Greninja's dark type is what causes Pancham to evolve, hindering his dancing ability. I'm just spitballing here, there are a thousand ways they could go about this.

>>27526530

True. Most of their conflicts are resolved in an episode. Greninja's was better developed, but it was still really last minute, and nothing really alluded to a special bond prior to Olympia outright stating it at the end of XY. I also wish he showed more personality. I envisioned chuuni, acting all cool with ninja poses, then a cutemon like Eevee bats at his tongue. Maybe work that into Hawlucha teaching his whole team to pose.
>>
>>27526680
I don't think Greninja causing Pancham's evolution could work though. If this season does anything right it's following the game's logic. But maybe that's just me being salty about Serena only having three pokemon.
>>
>>27526765

>game logic
>Sliggoo evolves through the use of its own Rain Dance

Greninja could be under Serena's hand for whatever reason that episode. It just needs proximity to Pancham.
>>
iris is better

serena better ask ash for the dick before the series ends
>>
>>27527386
>iris is better
KEK
>>
>>27525950
>Iris is way better than Serena.
lol
>>
>>27525939
>They were playing it too safe.
They blew their risk load back in BW only to get roasted by the fanbase. The problem is they went too far in the opposite direction.

It's why I don't like Bonnie either. The writers tried too hard to make her cute and lovable, and she just comes across as moe-bait to me.
>>
>>27527926
>They blew their risk load back in BW
It was the opposite.
>>
>>27527386
This desu

If she gets Ash's dick at least her character will have a purpose.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.