[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IF YOU ARE a denialfag tell us WHY and tell us here and now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 12

IF YOU ARE a denialfag tell us WHY and tell us here and now
>>
File: 2016-08-03_09.36.55.jpg (426KB, 998x1422px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-03_09.36.55.jpg
426KB, 998x1422px
>>27522173
Not a denialfag, but this is now a Lucha litten hate thread
>>
>>27522173
I'm hoping that even if the image was official it was so early in the design process that they changed their mind and decided to go with something else.

Why have the fire starters had to suck so fucking bad for the last few gens.
>>
Since I'm going to be lumped in with them, I personally reserve all judgement until I see official, from nintendo, trailers or find them in game. Everyone else is free to believe, but I'd rather not get caught up in all that.
>>
>>27522238
Reminder that Delphox was good.
>>
>>27522260
(You)
>>
i believe the leaks are real but they're earlier concept art and they designs may not be 100% finished
>>
File: Spr_6x_655.png (7KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Spr_6x_655.png
7KB, 240x240px
>>27522260
BORP BORP BOOOOOORRRPP
>>
>>27522278
(You)
>>
>>27522173
not a denial fag ,i like these guys
but hes definitely a Pokemon that official art doesn't do it justice
>>
>27522324
>>
What is with the obsession with "denialfags"?
>>
I dont believe this is real bcoz GF didnt release official art yet.

Nobody can call GF released pokemon fake, so why waste time believing in leaks in the first place?
>>
>>27522382
people like to be right
>>
>27522373
>>
the designs are bad

the art has an inconsistency with the thing on his tail

the seal is too feminine to be a starter

theyre bad

even if they were real, i'd be inclined to deny it bc they're so bad
>>
File: 1465095960685.png (95KB, 348x266px) Image search: [Google]
1465095960685.png
95KB, 348x266px
>>27522173

It looked too much like the "no es fake" concept art from XY.

I believe it since the Mallow reveal of course. But Poppmaid is still absolute dogshit. Tiger Mask is too unless he's Fire/Dark.
>>
>>27522408
The good things are always fake, huh?
>>
>>27522173
Cause they all look fucking retarded and I'm hoping with all my life they're not real.
>>
>>27522427

Renamon is still shit, being better than Delphox isn't much of an accomplishment.
>>
>>27522402
>>27522408
>>27522173

he doesnt have a neck, his fingers are way too big for his palms, the belt of fire is just bad design
>>
>>27522173
This design is only worse than Charizard and Infernape, putting it on the better side of fire starter designs. Stay buttblasted.
>>
File: Saiouga.jpg (50KB, 302x430px) Image search: [Google]
Saiouga.jpg
50KB, 302x430px
>>27522402
>Too feminine meme

It's a pretty boy with long hair
>>
>>27522427
Literally looks like a Digimon. Delphox is better.
>>
>>27522238
It was an anime reference sheet, which means it had already gotten through the approval process at Gamefreak and TPCi.
>>
>>27522453
Infernape is the best fire design.
>>
I feel like they will become loved if they become competitively viable, everyone despised the Froakie line too, and look how that turned out
>>
I'm not in denial. I accept that Katniss Evergreen, Pyro Libre, and Sealskin Dress are all real. I even like the owl and the siren. But the wrestler comes too soon after Hawlucha to stand on its own, and just looks...wrong. It's like Throh or Hitmonchan - it doesn't look like a Pokèmon, it looks like a human in (in this case) a fursuit. Humanoid Pokémon like Hawlucha, Magmar, or even Delphox or Chesnaught are one thing; humanoid Pokémon like fire wrestler cat are quite another.
>>
>>27522496
They bashed Greninja when it leaked too. Honestly all it needs is a confirmation by GF and people will settle down.
>>
>>27522469
Delphox literally looks like TrafficConemon Burst Mode. You shouldn't be talking about anything else looking like a digimon
>>
How did this get leaked in the first place and why is it such high quality eh?
>>
>>27522173
I'm hoping to meme magic them out of being real.

Also these are furrier than Lucario. If they're real it's a new low. Archowl is okay.
>>
Why would Ash be depicted with them in anime art? Ash never fully evolves all his starters
>>
listen is supposedly fast. wrestle cats design does not scream fast
>>
>>27522510
I still think Greninja is fucking dumb. the design is really angular like hes an off shot of porygon or something, plus the tongue scarf is the stupidest thing in the world and I will never like it.

P.S. Fuck Greninja's "ears"
>>
i like the mermaid but the litten evo is straight trash. i hope they're fake. the owl is alright but i hope the art was improved a bit for the final because it looks like literally my mom's deviantart page
>>
>>27522605
It's an origami frog, doesn't make it any less shitty though.
>>
>>27522589
>Charizard
>Sceptile
>Infernape
>Greninja
He does it sometimes, Anon.
>>
>>27522592
Possibly related

https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/27223998/#q27227901
>>
>>27522173
Not much of a denialfag, but I am still a little bit disaappointed. Its been a long while that GF made a final evo fires started thats a quadruped like Typhlosion . Litten had so much potential, they couldve done a little better. Still choosing Litten though.
>>
File: infernape.jpg (103KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
infernape.jpg
103KB, 1024x724px
>>27522489
My nigga
>>
Why the fuck does it have such cartoony sausage fingers
>>
>>27523296
you only looked at one hand. the hand coming towards the viewer clearly has more block-like bends in it, indicating it does in fact have bones, not just sausage fingers. what just because its not edgy enough you gonna hate it? poor you
>>
>>27522213
15% is not that bad actually. Also, the Box option was spoofed, it just got 100 more points in a minute.
>>
>>27523525
What? I meant sausage fingers as in they're thick. They still look stupid even if they have joints.
>>
>>27523558
No it wasn't and no it didn't, denialfag
t. Guy who made the survey and watched it all day
>>
>>27522540
Actually the original leaks weren't in high quality you retard, they were pretty low. Pretty sure the sheets were all edited by someone to make them look high quality
>>
>>27522173
Looks like early concept art from a deviantautist.
>>
>>27523584
It has big hands anf fingers because it is huge muscleman tiger. The hands themselves are very well drawn, especially given how some Pokemon's hands can look.
>>
>>27523748
>huge muscleman tiger
That's the other thing. Litten is the fastest of the three starters, but this thing looks to be the slowest. Why do you think that is?
>>
>>27522684
Torterra too.
>>
>>27523772
It doesn't look the slowest. Ashika3 does. I think it could go either way since stats don't always 100% reflect designs but if someone had s gun to my head, I'd say Rowlet's evolution looked fastest. But this design doesn't imply slowness. Ignoring that tigers aren't known for being fast even if Litten was which is a fail in and of itself, compare the way it's body weight is distributed versus, say, Emboar. Emboar's weight is towards the bottom, which gives an impression of solidness and immovability, like, say, a judo fighter. This design is top heavy with its weight focused on the upper body with light legs. That implies agility and being light on one's feet like, say, a dancer or something.
>>
>>27523772
He's probably in the middle in terms of speed.
>>
>>27523861
how the fuck does having a barrel chest and chicken legs (comparatively) imply agility? Agile bodies are always more balanced.
>>27523904
Which makes no sense, because Litten is the fastest, and starter stats grow proportionally
>>
>>27522436
Will you kill yourself if they're real?
>>
>>27524007
>how the fuck does having a barrel chest and chicken legs (comparatively) imply agility?

Because that's still faster than a fucking fat fish with no legs.
>>
>>27522173
Because they're probably real, i just don't want to believe it, Litten was my favorite but its evolution looks like straight up garbage, who looked at this and thought it was ok?
>>
>>27524007
Because having a barrel chest suggest upper body strength and smaller legs imply quicker movement. It's kind of like, how we think of small things "scurrying around quickly" is the best way o can describe. It isn't a hard and fast rule or anything, and there will be many contrary examples in media, just like there are a number of contrary examples of big guys who are actually fast or dextrous like Tierno. All I'm saying is nothing about its design necessarily means or implies it has to be slow,a and it would seriously be far and away from the first instance of a Pokmon's appearance implying one thing that aren't necessarily reflected in its stats, and is a very meaningless thing to focus on.
>>
Sheer spite
Not actually denying it, but my disappointment overshadows its likely legitimacy
>>
>>27522173
It's Tony the Tiger mixed with literal cuck wrestlers.
>>
>>27522173
Good thinking gathering them all in one place. Easier to get rid of them all that way
>>
>>27522382
Because there's been a new batch of them every generation since /vp/ was a thing. It's actually kind of amazing how routine it is.
>>
File: LITERALLY CONFIRMED.jpg (82KB, 633x474px) Image search: [Google]
LITERALLY CONFIRMED.jpg
82KB, 633x474px
fuck off denialtards
>>
>>27522402
>the seal is too feminine to be a starter
Just want to say that this argument is absolutely retarded when we are coming out of the gen that had the Fenniken line
>>
>>27522260
This
>>
>>27522278
>>27522324
For you
>>
File: Rath_Heroes_United7.png (174KB, 554x312px) Image search: [Google]
Rath_Heroes_United7.png
174KB, 554x312px
>>27522173
kinda like it actually, it's similar to one of my fave nuBen10 aliens
>>
You people are really this gullible?
I didn't believed it would get this far... Yes, I made this, and posted them in 4ch but didn't expected it to be taken seriously.

Don't you believe me? lets start with the rowlet evo.
If you look at the pose, it is roughly the same as Tranquill, one wing held out.
Another similitude with Taillow is the face, look closely, they have that same 'shape'.
And third, I copied Swadloon, and then changed it to look different, and changed the Swadloon antenna for a feather.
The feet and lower body were inspired by aerodactyls feet, except i changed them to look more feathery

Now, let's move on to the litten evo. It was based on Machoke, if you look closely, both have the same body type. I made the arms and legs thinner tho.
Second, it has some sort of fluff coming out of its cheeks, kinda like Delphox.
And third, I copied the feet and tail from persian, but changed them a little bit and straightened the tail.

Finally, popplio final evo. It was made to resemble Florges, look at its lower body, the evo's lower body is really florges body, then I proceeded to erase Florge's leafs.
Second, the slender body and girly face were made to resemble Mienshaos face.
And finally, mienshao's strange arms were the inspiration for popplio final evo's fins, and the 'bra' and hair was inspired by florge.

The point of this is, get over it, they are fake.
>>
>>27526218
>You people are really this gullible?
oh we're gullible, but not gullible enough to believe this awful shitpost.
>>
They don't look anything like Pokemon, especially Robinhoot. They are shitty leaks and I am baffled that anyone thought they were real for even a moment. They are a fun speculation, despite the absolutely terrible designs, but completely fake and obviously so.
>>
>>27526218
Heposteditagain
>>
File: Sausages.jpg (89KB, 574x759px) Image search: [Google]
Sausages.jpg
89KB, 574x759px
>>27522173
I'll refuse to believe this is real till the very absolute end.
>>
File: hand.png (359KB, 743x445px) Image search: [Google]
hand.png
359KB, 743x445px
>>27526644
o fuck simipour doesnt real everyone go home its over
>>
>>27522173
not really a denialfag and i kinda like both popplio and rowlet's evos, but holy shit the litten evolution is just hideous and i won't be picking litten as a starter anymore.
>>
>>27526684
>implying they're even remotely comparable
Simipour's hands are just drawn weirdly in that pic but in all other instances they're fine and actually look like hands.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 600x518px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 600x518px
>>27522489
Agreed my nigga
>>
>>27526776
Litten 3's hands are just drawn weirdly in that pic but in all other instances they're fine and actually look like hands. :^)
>>
>>27526528
Then explain the girl.
>>
I just feel like they might look different than the concept art, but if not welp
>>
>>27526919
Added after her reveal to create suspicion.
>>
>>27526916
Sausages pinned on a mandarin will never look fine no matter how you draw them.
>>
>>27526948
>>27526948
>Added after her reveal

Except that's blatantly false. She was there from the beginning.
>>
>>27526528

this has been said about literally every pokemon that has been leaked and turned out to be true in three generations worth of leaks
>>
>>27522173
what if
right
what
what if
mallow
whait if mallow was the leak
and the
what if
the starters
were ADDED to the mallow leak
so that people right
people would like
think the mallow reveal
confirms the fake starters
like what if that's what it is
what if everything in the starter leak apart from mallow
was just a
j a p e
>>
>>27522173
If you're a roothoot fag and still crave for attention because you're a shitlord please tell us
>>
>>27522260
Emboar was better
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.