[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are those eyes just planes floating or what? How do they even work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: TRIGGERED.png (684KB, 818x729px) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGERED.png
684KB, 818x729px
Are those eyes just planes floating or what? How do they even work?
>>
>>27521975
They are what happens when you lose your Sugimori.
>>
>>27521975
They're round. Imagine two gems incrustated in sandrew's head, that's what they are
>>
>>27521975
His eyes are black, it's just the anime style for light reflecting off the eyes
>>
How does Cubone get a mom skull when its mom is still alive?
How does a "haunted doll seeking its owner" like Banette start as a table cloth that hatched from an egg?
Pokemon doesnt make any fucking sense thats why. Questioning Pokemon is like asking why Spongebob can start a fire underwater, orwhy some people love sausages and other people hate sausages. No fuckin' reason.
>>
Literally my mum igloo
>>
>>27522119
your mothers igloo is the cutest thing yet
>>
>>27522018
>>27522011
you both seem to have missed OP's point. They're uninhibited by the igloo hood as in they appear to be floating overtop of the face entirely rather than interacting in any way with the implied 3dimensional shape of the head
>>
>>27522140
W-wow thanks
>>
>>27522007
Sugimori did this art fool.
>>
>>27522293
OP here, thanks for explaining it better
>>
>>27522293
Just a design flaw, they'll fix it
>>
File: 1460054728644.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1460054728644.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>27522615
>they'll fix it
>>
>>27522751
Do you seriously think the eyes will be floating on the 3D model?
>>
They're slightly embedded into the hood.
>>
>>27521975

Just like sandslash's arms, probably just art recycling.
>>
>>27522785
https://youtu.be/Iaav6J6XzFs?t=322
>>
>>27521975
the eyes is on that thing on the neck
>>
>>27522846
Fucking hell
>>
>>27522848
>the eyes is on that thing on the neck
>>
>>27522011
This. They're sorta bulging out of its oval-shaped eye sockets.

>>27522293
Oh. I get it now. The eyes appear to be floating over the "igloo" ridge, which should instead appear to partially cover the top part of the eyes, as if the eyes were sort of "sinking" into it.

I feel like this should trigger me, but somehow it doesn't.
>>
Sandslash's arms are also coming out of one of its spines for some reason.

The Pokemon art for these games have been awful, bring back Sugi please
>>
>>27523011

This art was made by sugi
>>
>>27523011
The spines are covering its shoulder blades. Also, the Alolan forms were drawn by Sugi
>>
>>27523011
That is to avoid drawing an armpit to the thing
>>
>>27522081
>How does a "haunted doll seeking its owner" like Banette start as a table cloth that hatched from an egg?
The pokedex has always been known to tell lies
OP's pic is a design flaw, just like Sandslash arm
Things completely unrelated to do with what you said
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.