[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quite a few people had been complaining Alola was too small

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (148KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 770x562px
But if the number of captains in the region is high enough, would spending more time in the areas to do assorted different tasks be enough to make this game feel big enough?

This thought once again makes me want to compare the game to Yokai Watch, where the map we were given to explore was really quite small, but the content had us running around every inch of it for different reasons.
>>
>>27521117
I don't mind if the region is smaller as long as it isn't sparse and feels like there is no reason to my journey at times. I do think if we have 18 trial captains and 4 kahunas along the way with quests that should keep me busy enough, as well as trying to fill the pokédex
>>
>>27521138
I am hoping that the captains are the source of the Z crystals, because 18 of them would make for quite a satisfying amount of main game.
>>
Most if not all the dungeons in gake would be for island trials and fineng a Totem Pokemon. I don't think we ever had one game with 18 caves/forests/man made buildings to explore, so that alone means there is a fuckton to do.
>>
>>27521117
The trailers make it clear there's still so much we haven't seen of Alola that isn't on this map.
Alola is huge, period.
>>
>>27521117
>But if the number of captains in the region is high enough, would spending more time in the areas to do assorted different tasks be enough to make this game feel big enough?

Remember XY
Having tons of gyms in a row doesnt make the game feel big
>>
>>27522710
How? I'm fine with Alola's size but I dont see why we need to pretend it's huge. It has the typical "bigger on the inside" dungeons from every pokemon game but that's it.
>>
>>27523037
Exactly, ignore that "OMGGG GUYS IT IS BIGGG LOL" anon
>>
File: Johto - HGSS.png (1MB, 1926x1012px) Image search: [Google]
Johto - HGSS.png
1MB, 1926x1012px
>>27523091
Yeah, in fact, I'm actually really liking how small it is. May be another Johto situation where everything is so close together that we're practically seeing the whole region.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.