[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

News on the 12 = Corocoro ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (20KB, 606x161px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
20KB, 606x161px
>The next batch of news is on the 12th
>Corocoro should leak a couple days before that.

Will they announce the same thing ? Or different ones?
I feel like we'll get some huge news on the 12th.
>>
Evil team
>>
>>27519982
I heard there would be no evil team. But I honestly wish there is one, because I don't see how there could be a great plot without bad guys.
>>
>>27519982
I really hope they ditch the evil team, or at least have their plans not involve the legendary at all.

Honestly, I'd rather just have a group of 3 to 6 villains who have a plan that is very grounded and local. Villains have tried to rule the world, reform it and reshape it. It makes me miss Team Rockets grounded evil plans for getting the money, the power, and the bitches.
>>
>>27519997
With Pokemon that want to wreck stuff because they need to settle?
Conflict between islands?
A huge apocalypse where everyone have to be working toghether?
>>
>>27519997
We, the players, end up being the bad guys. Using your sick disco skills causes you to go power hungry and Lunaala/Solgaleo try to stop you before you destroy the Alola Region.
>>
>>27519818
it could be coro coro + new stuff, or it could be new stuff on its own

I don't think the videos have made a redundant reveal, usually if it has already known stuff, it comes with new ones
>>
>>27520057
I will gladly be the villain as long as I get to abuse my power and fondle Mallow's mallows before i get killed by Lillie and Hau
>>
File: 1470183156832.gif (989KB, 300x205px) Image search: [Google]
1470183156832.gif
989KB, 300x205px
>>27520057
I say YES
And Miror B is our father
>>
>>27519818
Heard of this, can't wait for next week.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.