[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Island Colors confirmed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (109KB, 1147x688px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 1147x688px
Yellow Purple(Indigo) Red Pink
>>
So MeleMele- Yellow
Akala = Red?!
>>
>>27516776
We knew this already slowpoke.
>>
I can't wait for the Fire/Fairy Tapu, honestly.
>>
>>27516808
Google translate says Akala means Crater in hawaiian but someone in another thread said it means pink and google translate is shit so
>>
>>27516808
Akala = Pink
Poni = Purple
Ulaula = Red
>>
>>27516817
Thanks Rapidash
>>
>>27516828
>>27516836
People have also brought up the idea that the other Guardians will have the same primary typing as the Oricorio forms. So we have Tapu Koko as Electric/Fairy already and we'll get one as Fire/Fairy, Psychic/Fairy, and Ghost/Fairy.
>>
>>27516913
Yes, but the question is, will we get new terrain moves for Fire, Psychic & Ghost?
>>
>>27516929
The Psychic Tapu may just have an auto Trick Room ability that everyone has been begging for.
>>
>>27516929
I mean do we NEED to get Terrain moves for those types? It's not like Tapu Koko's ability is actually Electric Terrain it just has the same effect as it. They can make abilities that do a similar effect without making moves for those effects.
>>
Grassy Terrain for the Pink Gaudian
Grass/Fairy
>>
>>27516913
Fuck fairies man
>>
>>27516929
>>27516959
>>27517400
Fire might just get drought. Psychic could get Trick Room. If anything would be new there, it'd be Ghost.
>>
>>27517603
>If anything would be new there, it'd be Ghost
Inverse Room
Inverse Room
Inverse Room
Inverse Room
Inverse Room
Inverse Room
>>
File: island_order_theory.jpg (749KB, 1838x1620px) Image search: [Google]
island_order_theory.jpg
749KB, 1838x1620px
Speculation
I'm kind of reaching but they keep saying that Zygarde is important
>>
Anybody know when CoroCoro is set to leak the info on one of the islands?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2048x2048px)
image.jpg
2MB, 2048x2048px
>>27516776
I saved this
>>
>>27517642
Gonna change my mind about the captains per island
Maybe the first island (Melemele) will have the "weakest" types (Normal, Bug, Flying - the staple early route mons)
Then Akala has the obvious Grass, Water, Fire and Electric
The next island could have 5 (I considered Poison, Fighting, Psychic, Rock and Dark)
And finally the last island would have 6 (Dragon, Ice, Ghost, Ground, Steel and Fairy?)
>>
>>27517642
>Chant du Cygne
We're final fantasy now!
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 2048x2048px
>>27516776
>>
>>27517689
source?
>>
>>27517862
A bunch of threads. It's the same leaker. They are all still up
>>
>>27516776
The colours also represent Oricorio
>>
>>27518108
no shit.
>>
>>27516776
OMG WHERE IS THIS, ANON?

You know what, I just can't wait to travel through Alola.
>>
>>27517642
Zygarde is the champion, a totem that summons a team of Pokemon screen cap this
>>
>>27516929
>Spooky Terrain
Ghost Pokémon can't be hit by contact moves
>>
>>27517642
>Psychic
>Pink
they made psychic more purple this gen to stand out more from fairy.
>>
>>27519935
I know but the Pa'u Style Oricorio is Psychic/Flying and Akala means pink
I'm just matching colors
>>
>>27519943
Yeah you can match colors to type all pokes you want but we do have
Non Purple poison types
Non White Ice types
>>
>>27520932
Since the point went over your head:
The islands are named after colours and are associated with colours (the totem poles has yellow, red, pink and purple)
Two of the revealed islands so far have color names (Melemele means yellow and Akala means pink)
The Oricorio birds get their primary typing from the unique nectars from each island
Get this, maybe, just MAYBE, the colour of the birds (which are yellow, pink, purple and red) correspond to the islands of the same colours
The Pom Pom style Oricorio is yellow so it might belong to Melemele Island
We know that Tapu Koko is the guardian of Melemele Island
So maybe, just maybe, the other guardians follow suit
Hence, the Akala (pink) Island guardian might be Psychic/Fairy because the Pa'u style (pink) Oricorio bird is Psychic
>>
>>27520932
And, if somehow the Tapu Koko and Pom Pom analgy went over your head, it's like this
Yellow bird = Electric
Yellow guardian = Electric

Therefore, since Pink bird = Psychic, pink guardian = Psychic
>>
>>27521012
Lord Jesus I got the point but color to type matching just cause a set of birds match colors is Foolish
>>
>>27521075
Apparently you don't understand if the island colours are shown to be incredibly important to the point where they're put on every route sign and totem
But sure, buddy, the colours absolutely don't matter
>>
>>27521075
No you are just retarded. It makes sense.

>Colored birds correspond to their respective island.
>So do the Guardians

Dumb fuck
>>
>>27517626
>be one of the best defensive typings in the game
>auto inverse room

If it's true that pokemon experiences only suffering
>>
File: kukuimap.png (268KB, 600x360px)
kukuimap.png
268KB, 600x360px
>>27517642
The islands aren't actually arranged like that
>>
>>27517626
posting this until it becomes true
Reuniclus @Reunicite
Ability: Twisted (Automatic Trick Room and all "Room" moves have +3 priority)
HP: 110
Attack: 65
Defense: 75 to 90
Sp.Atk: 125 to 165
Sp.Def: 85 to 120
Speed: 30
BST: 490 to 590 (at least I think it's a 100 increase)
Now learns Magic Room as well.
Maybe some new Room moves:
Baffle Room: Take "Inverse Battles" and turn it into a room that lasts 5 turns.
Simple Room: Take "Taunt", give it to all Pokemon on the field, and turn it into a room that lasts 5 turns.
Shock Room: Swaps Attack and Sp. Attack of all Pokemon on the field, though stat changes remain the same. Lasts 5 turns.
>>
>>27522731
I'm talking about the types not the color
So who's the retard now
>>
>>27523374
It's not that they're arranged differently, it's just perspective.

The "camera" for the map is directed slightly from the south west, pointing to the north east. Additionally, there's a bit of a fisheye lens style distortion going on, as evidenced by the curvature of the horizon.
>>
>>27525391
Either you're trolling or you're so mindbogglingly stupid that you can't understand patterns
I hope to god it's the former
>>
>>27525531
It's /vp/
That'll answer your question :^)
>>
>>27525554
Oh, so it's the latter then :^)
>>
>>27525580
That would mean your mind boggling stupid to since you are on the board as well
>>
>>27525604
You're*
Being on /vp/, I'm aware that there are some stupid, stupid people
If I'm the one pointing out a pattern and you're the one who can't even fathom it, you are one of the idiots
>>
>>27517626
I always said that would be a cool ability for Mega Giratina in the DP remakes. And Mega Dialga would have auto-Trick Room and Mega Palkia would have auto-Gravity.

Wait a minute...

>hawaii
>diamond head
>pearl harbor

Don't make me say it.
>>
Can someone pinpoint this spot on the Alola Map
>>
>>27517642
That Z pattern of travel makes perfect sense, since the ice mountain seems to be Victory Road with the observatory serving as the Pokemon League and the third stop is the legendary island.

Nice find anon.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.