[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have any Pokemon headcanons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 20

File: DEEPEST LORE.png (455KB, 2204x1098px) Image search: [Google]
DEEPEST LORE.png
455KB, 2204x1098px
Do you have any Pokemon headcanons?
>>
>>27514891
No.
>>
File: 009Blastoise-Mega.png (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
009Blastoise-Mega.png
1MB, 1280x1280px
yeah, here
>>
Yeah, Gen VI taking place in its own universe SM is picking up after BW2.
>>
>>27514891
Nice picture for ants.
>>
File: Jirachi.png (381KB, 1242x1087px)
Jirachi.png
381KB, 1242x1087px
>>27514987
I fucked up the crop, but you could just open in a new tab and view it.
>>
>>27514987
I don't think you know what that means.
>>
>>27514891
Bouffalant is just Unovan Tauros.
>>
File: 1469129222859.jpg (433KB, 700x1000px)
1469129222859.jpg
433KB, 700x1000px
I like to think Roxie has a Cockney accent. Does that count?
>>
>>27515646
Cute, I'll allow it.
>>
The president doesn't really live in the Whitehouse.
>>
>>27515646
Cute!
>>
Mewtwo was not cloned, because Mew clearly gave birth to it in captivity, meaning Mew was impregnated before being captured by the research team.
>>
>>27514891
Misty's actually mom's Ash
>>
>>27515894
Mew "giving birth" was meant to be metaphorical for mewtwo and mew sharing the same genes.
>>
Vivillon developed Powder against Talonflame. Unfortunately Talonflame's approach to hunting prey is different
>>
>>27515894
>>27515969
A clone still needs to be birthed by something.
Nothing in the games indicates Mewtwo was grown on a tube like in the anime, so I think we can assume the clone needed a parent just like with animal clones in the real world.
>>
Eevee is native to kalos
>>
Not so much headcanon but...Riolu and Lucario are actually native to the unova region
>>
>>27516038
Oh wow I hadn't thought of it like that. That's really interesting.
>>
The player character in Johto has both canon names,
Ethan is his first name, Gold is his last name
Ethan Gold has a nice ring to it

[Spoiler] Satoshi will name his son Satoru [/Spoiler]
>>
I have a theory that the Fairy type are aliens.

>heavily associated with the moon
Moonblast, the whole Moon Rabbit thing (wigglytuff, azumarill, sylveon)
>The so-called pink blobs are fairies because they're literally not of this earth
This is confirmed for clefairy btw
>Deoxys is a virus and thus is not the same type of life form

Even if it's not literal, they definitely come from some other, outside place- the literal faerie realm, or as I saw someone suggest, an alternate dimension or something like that.
>>
The player character in Johto has both canon names,
Ethan is his first name, Gold is his last name
Ethan Gold has a nice ring to it

Satoshi/Ash will name his son Satoru
>>
>>27516039
That makes sense. Eevee isn't found in the wild on regular routes anywhere else, is it? When it can be caught, it's always a special location.

In the same vein to that, Riolu is natural from Unova.
>>
>>27514891
>>27515046
I like it. Makes sense desu.
>>
>>27516113
Well you can catch it in the Trophy Park, which is explicitly mentioned to have imported it's Pokemon, or Castelia Park, which I further headcanoned that it's like a pack of feral dogs or some shit roaming the city I dunno
>>
Millions of years ago, Mews came to dominate the ecosystem thanks to their Transformation ability and drove all other Pokémon to extinction. This is why all current-day Pokémon carry their DNA.
>>
>>27516153
Trophy Park was what I meant by special location. I just couldn't remember the name.
>>
>>27514891
Hilda is the canon protagonist of Black/White.
>>
>>27514891
What is this implying?
>>
Giovani was trying to capture Mewtwo, which is a failed experiment in cloning, as the Burnt Mansion confirms, hence his reasoning for targeting Silph Co. Silph Co. created a device which could capture Mewtwo, as well as creating a device to capture ghosts, which could weaken Mewtwo.
>>
>>27516338
In a nutshell, jirachi was the meteor that fell and granted the people's wish for peace. It's also the white rock in mossdeep.
>>
>>27516338
I think it's implying that Jirachi arrived during the time of Kyogre and Groudon's reawakening 1000 years ago, and humans made a wish to give Rayquaza the power to stop them. Jirachi fulfilled the wish by granting Rayquaza the power of Mega Evolution.

Assuming I interpreted this correctly, this is actually really fucking cool. Noice, OP.
>>
>>27514891
>Do you have any Pokemon headcanons?

Lots actually, but I'll post the ones on my mind at the moment:

>Variant Pokemon were something they've wanted to do since 2nd gen

Looking back at the Anime and the games with their shinies it gives me the impression that Variants: both in terms of sub-species AND pokemon with their own slight distinction- I feel as though this has been something that's been in the works for a LOOONG time coming, but it just kept getting pushed away or out due to lack of time, resources or because something was more "important".
Further more I think "subtle variations" are something Pokemon has ALWAYS wanted in the games but could never do due to how tedious it would be for something that would only be "aesthetic": different colourations, patterns, etc.. It simply wasn't worth it- Gender differences may have been a "middle ground" though.

>The Heights and Weights are complete 100% bullshit and I have no idea why

My gut instinct wants to say they're "averages" and I'd buy into that for the majority of the pokemon, but some of them are just TOO small, TOO big, TOO light- ALWAYS too light.
It'd be really interesting to see the pokemon's height and weights SERIOUSLY worked out and fixed, but that's just my world building autism speaking. I don't think it'll ever be fixed and I wouldn't be surprised if they just kept "eye-balling" all of these pokemon.. The latest generation might have the most accurate heights and weights though given how Mudsdale is actually as heavy as a horse and Palm-Tree Exeggutor is 35ft tall.
>>
File: protags.png (280KB, 1920x1080px)
protags.png
280KB, 1920x1080px
I do.
>>
>>27516878
I'm of two minds about the pokedex stuff.

One thing I think is that so-called "heights" are actually just the longest measurement a given pokemon has- for some it's wingspan, for some length, and for some it's actual ground-to-head height.

The other thought I have is that the pokedex is almost entirely bullshit in no small part because it's written by kids. The entries are less reliable than a wiki anyone can edit, and in many cases they're actually based on stories the protag hears other people telling about pokemon, including legends and straight-up bullshit superstitions. In this case, measurements are literally estimated by a pre-teen-teenage kid using just their eyeballs.
>>
I still don't get why Jirachi is steel type, or why it and Celebi weren't retconned to be Fairy type.
>>
>>27517463
It's an alien that spends most of it's time as a rock, steel type works well enough. I think it fits better than fairy honestly.

Celebi really needs a type retcon though.
>>
>>27514925
I kek'd.
>>
In gen 1 your rival was a member of Team Rocket. You fight him on the nugget bridge, where Team Rocket was recruiting. Then in the SS.Anne he gets cut from the captain, but the captain is too sick to do anything meaning he stole the HM. Next he's in the pokemon tower, where Team Rocket is just a few floors up. Then he's just chillin in Silph.Co in the middle of the Rocket invasion. He even calls Giovanni "Boss Rocket". Then after Giovanni leaves Team Rocket your rival takes over the gym until he comes back.
>>
>>27514891
>Do you have any headcannons?

Yep. Just fired one, and now I'm off to bed.
>>
>>27517868
How did I never notice this?
>>
Kanto is a polluted, shitty place to live.
>>
Gyms use different teams depending on how many badges you have, although there is definitely a hierarchy among gym leaders and they usually fall in a rank from a weakest to strongest.

The reason the Main protag does not hold title of champion after beating the game is because the Title of champion is given to those who have defeated the league, but the position is voted upon each year by the league and certain individuals, such as professors, champion title holders and political figures.

This Rule was implemented after RBG where the title of champion Went from Lance to Blue to Red and back to Lance over the course of a few weeks.
>>
>>27518055
>Gyms use different teams depending on how many badges you have

Not really headcanon, BW2 confirmed this to be the case.
>>
>>27518071
Most games with rematches support that further too, in HGSS the Kanto leaders go all out on you right from the start.
>>
There was going to be a Gen 3 remake in Gen 5 but the 3DS needed to be shilled so they gave up on it. Just look at all the redone Gen 3 sprites for BW, but most of those Hoennmons don't appear anywhere in the game to matter enough to get heavily redesigned art when most other Pokemon just had their HG/SS or D/P/Pt arts animated.

Sound type was going to be implimented as early as Gen 5 (given Round, Echoed Voice, and Meloetta) but scrapped for various reasons. Probably time. It was dropped in favor of Fairy Type in Gen 6 because it was too predictable by all the assets used in Gen 5 and they've been too far gone on a path of "we need to surprise everyone" with things like Unova being not in Japan, plot in a main series Pokemon game, and all the changes to S/M.

Eviolite is the reason we aren't getting any new cross-gen evolutions that aren't alternates like eevee and gallade. Not for balance reasons, but even as early as XY, people were doing things like seeing if Diancie was an evolution of Carbink by checking if eviolite worked with Carbink. It's too much of a continuity error now if they go back and make it suddenly work with Pokemon it didn't before. Just like how Umbreon doesn't evolve with the Moon stone.
>>
>>27518055

Except for BW no Legendary caught by protag is canon.

Since being champion is a title, after winning the league Protag never really becomes well known outside of serious battling circles.
>>
Orre is the region that the war Lt. Surge fought in takes place in, which is why it's mostly an arid wasteland almost completely devoid of wild Pokemon and the evil organization operates almost completely unopposed, as they rose to fill the power vaccum when most of the citizens and existing infrastructure fled the region.
>>
Rarest pokemon is Gensect and Mewtwo

Gensect can't breed, but some copies were made
there was only one mewtwo, but it can mate with other Mew.

Legendary pokemon are endangered and can't be caught legally by normal trainers, only league designated ones like leaders E4 and Brains. PC is designated because they work for a professor.

Legendaries can't breed in game because day cares can't simulate proper breeding environments for them. Manaphy being the exception, because it is actually very fertile.

Legendaries are also solitary and territorial, leaving one per region.

Legendaryabilities are extremely exaggerated Especially Gen 4 and there is no proven evidence that dialga or Celebi control/travel through time, or that Palkia or Giratina can bend or control space. The Distortion world was merely an illusion cast on the player by Giratina as a defense mechanism. Arceus is no god and myths about it's godhood is like roman mythology today, no one seriously takes any mention of it's god like abilities as fact.
>>
>>27518188
I'd say the ORAS protagonist getting Lati@s is pretty easily canon as well. Lati@s isn't exactly unique, mind.
>>
>>27514891
>>
>>27518324
Celebi takes you back in time in HGSS

or was that an illuuuuusion
>>
>>27514891
Cynthia and Wes are cousins.

Wes is a dickhead who had a rebellions teenager phase and ran away from home for a few years. He eventually stopped being such a dickhead and got to bang a redhead.
>>
>>27514891
Yeah. That the games are still fun.
>>
>>27518324
>Arceus is no god and myths about it's godhood is like roman mythology today, no one seriously takes any mention of it's god like abilities as fact.
Arceus literally created a new Palkia/Dialga/Giratina in HGSS though. And if it's an illusion, that illusion fucking trashed the birdfucker.
>>
>>27518490
Wait, who's goggle gal?
>>
>>27518505
Any doubts about Arceus' power were fucked brutally by Palkia's head from that single event. Arceus can create, and it can also destroy.
>>
>>27515894
So who's the father?
>>
>>27518560
Ditto
>>
File: 415.jpg (926KB, 1484x2158px)
415.jpg
926KB, 1484x2158px
>>27515942
wat
>>
Silver and Giovanni traveled to Sinnoh to start a new life as Roark and Byron.
>>
>>27518510
Dream Radar chick?
>>
>>27514891
Mewtwo is just Kantonese Mew.
Much like Alolans.
>>
>>27519652
please let this be bait
>>
>>27514891
The people on the SS Anne were really pissed when the genius inventor of the pc storage system didn't show up to the party.
>>
i think that the Elgyem line, Clefairy, Deoxys and any other extra terrestial pokemon (are there any?)
come from the same planet.
>>
>>27522085
Jirachi and the Staryu line are both implied to be so, but I don't recall it ever being outright stated.
>>
File: 1373143633023.png (162KB, 800x558px)
1373143633023.png
162KB, 800x558px
The question is - why Pokemon are connected to rocks?
>>
File: Unowns and nowns.png (1MB, 1274x602px)
Unowns and nowns.png
1MB, 1274x602px
I believe in:
Magnemites are just the Balls and they are often carry diferent metal objects around. They love mangets though because it power ups them.
>>
File: Trubbish teory.png (38KB, 556x1190px)
Trubbish teory.png
38KB, 556x1190px
>>
Muk mamas protect their grimer babies by shoveling em in her mouth cause nobody is gonna go after them in there
>>
>>27514925
>>
File: 1335333121598.jpg (96KB, 640x360px)
1335333121598.jpg
96KB, 640x360px
This confirms how some pokemon are measured.
>>
File: 1365_dae7_500.jpg (37KB, 500x710px) Image search: [Google]
1365_dae7_500.jpg
37KB, 500x710px
>>27522594
>>
>>27515894
>>27516038
>Mewtwo is a Pokémon that was created by genetic manipulation. However, even though the scientific power of humans created this Pokémon's body, they failed to endow Mewtwo with a compassionate heart.

lmao
>>
>>27515894
You don't know what a clone is.
>>
>>27522594
I hope Pokemon sizes become a thing eventually, I really want an airplane sized Dragonite now.
>>
>>27514891
Yeah. Red is a strong silent type but not in an edgy way. He grows up and becomes a monk.

Gold dies of a drug overdose.

Brendan and May have autism.
>>
>>27515894
What I find strange about the whole Mew/Mewtwo thing is, since Mewtwo was cloned, how does it have megastones suited for it? Considering that megas aren't a recent phenomenon in that universe, how did Mewtwo have, not one, but two megastones (while Mew, got none)?

I know it's gen wun pandering, but it pisses me off.
>>
Barry had a sex change and moved to Unova and changed his name to Bianca.
>>
>>27516103
But that doesn't make sense if Ninetails' alolan form is Ice/Fairy, whereas its base form is just pure Fire type.
>>
>>27522726
That actualy says it can fly as fast as plane
>>
>>27522892
Megas were a mistake.
But I like imagine Mewto actualy made stones itself with his psychic powers.
>>
>>27522892
Do we have any solid lore on the megastones? I'm slightly out of touch with the franchise but I think it would be safe to assume either
a) Scientists that created Mewtwo knew about Megastones and created 2 for Mewtwo, thinking they could control it.
or
b) Megastones were mentioned as coming from either meteorites or evolution stones that got jacked up by Xerneas/Yveltal, so maybe once Mewtwo was created, the possibility for Mewtwo megastones became a reality, with the stones only coming into existence after Mewtwo did.
Or we can get into crack theories about Mewtwo actually existing before he was "made" in the original games
>>
>>27523056
In anime the Mega stone is a special rock (the ball is cut version). So it's once again a special evolutionary stone. No more info.
>>
>>27522892
>>27523056
>>27523051
Remember how pacifying the Primal at the end of ORAS caused that big pillar of energy, and some NPCs mentioned more Pokemon are reacting to Mega Stones? We don't find Mewtwonite until after that, and since XY take place after ORAS, we can probably assume that that was when it's Mega Stone was created. The key problem is finding what causes a certain Pokemon to get a Mega Stone and why Mewtwo got one.
>>
>>27523265
There ya go, I like that. Mystery solved.
So who here thinks we'll be getting more Primal forms for the mascot trios?
>>
>>27523051
poland pls go
>>
File: rebecca.png (129KB, 400x300px)
rebecca.png
129KB, 400x300px
I like to think that the Frontier Brains are actually champions who decided to not take on the role as champion of their region, but later accepted Scott's offer when he was scouting a while later.
>>
Cyrus was trapped in the distortionworld forever. Since there's no timehe never grew older, and since theres an alternative to matter he didn't get thirsty or hungry either, so he won't ever get to die

Archie and Maxie grew up together which explains why their ideas are so similar yet entirely opposite. One had one idea, and the other decided to disagree with it because he didn't want to be compared to the other, eventually they gathered a cult-like status

Giovanni was allowed to participate in the PWT because he never broke any laws in Unova, so when he got there he could walk around like a free man.

Tate and Liza both suffer from a growth impediment, which is why they barely look any older in PWT from Hoenn games

Lysandre is dead

Lt.Surge came from Unova, but has moved to Kanto

>>27515969
a scientist would not use that sort of metaphor in their journal, it would be extremely unprofessional.

>>27517868
Not to forget that he got his name on the Cinnabar gym Plaque even though the player just opened the gym right before

>>27519515
Sinnoh games take place around the same time as Johto games, and Roark is a lot older than Silver

>>27522561
that would be a pretty good way to protect them, and there are similar thing in real nature, so why not?
>>
>>27518560
Don't talk to me or my wife's Mewtwo ever again.
>>
>>27515646
I like it, but her text in-game doesn't justify that idea.
>>
The Orre region used to have many Pokemon unique and native to it that became wiped out/migrated as the climate changed thus the current appearance of having only imported pokemon.
>>
>>27524234
>Sinnoh games take place around the same time as Johto games, and Roark is a lot older than Silver
I refuse to believe it without sources.
>>
>>27524289
At the very beginning of DP, there's a news report mentioning a mysterious red Gyarados that appeared at the Lake of Rage.

>>27524188
I want to see Rebecca again, she was cute and had cool Pokemon.
>>
I wonder if anyone's made any legendary pokemon family trees
>>
>>27524317
>At the very beginning of DP, there's a news report mentioning a mysterious red Gyarados that appeared at the Lake of Rage.
+ Jasmine is seen in Celadon City and talks about traveling to Sinnoh to compete in contests, she's also found at the end of the Sinnoh games
+ Caitlin is the same age in both games
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
All legendaries who fall into the "little cute critters" category are mews granted additional power and duty by Arceus
>>
>>27524405
Makes sense, HGSS protag started their journey earlier than DPP, and Jasmine probably left Johto shortly before arriving in Sunyshore.

There's the tiny issue of the Battle Frontier existing in two places simultaneously, but maybe the brains just have two identical frontiers and move between them.
>>
>>27524468
I headcanon this as well
Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Victini and Diancie are definite.
On the fence about Shaymin and Meloetta due to their design.
Hoopa is a Mew that rebelled.
>>
>>27524268
Piggybacking on this: Urobos is the neighboring region to Orre and many of Orre's 'mon now live there. Bonus: Wes was born in Urobos.
>>
>>27518050
Not only it's polluted, it's crime-ridden (Team Rocket owned a cassino and nobody batted an eye).
It's so polluted that it mutated Exeggcutor.
>>
>>27524540
Diancie is canonically a mutate Carbink though, and Jirachi came from somewhere in outer space.
>>
>>27515894
That's not headcanon, that's exactly what happened.
The scientists fucked with Mewtwo after it was born.
>>
>>27522651
>However, even though the scientific power of humans created this Pokémon's body,
I assume that this part is what you're referring to because nothing else comes close.
In any case this just proves that the end result was Mewtwo not that they artificially inseminated Mew.
>>
>>27523056
The mega stones being evolution stones were just a theory from Sycamore as as it turns out it wasn't exactly right.
In any case it's been confirmed that megastones come from some kind of meteorite so considering the placement of ORAS the meteorite that was destroyed by Ray could have showered on the planet spreading new stones everywhere.
>>
>>27525024
That Mewtwo caused the stones to work for him makes the most sense to me.
In the anime he is shown to be have strong psychic powers than new, so why couldn't he manipulate matter in order to have the stones synch with his pokemonness or however the fuck megastones work.
>>
>>27525296
There's a difference between making storms and full on alchemy anon.
>>
Almost every person, trainer or no, is required to own at least one Pokemon, due to how dangerous it is to go out into the woods without one. Even a low level ratata at least just in case something jumps out at you. Otherwise you aren't allowed to leave your town for safety concerns, unless you can travel with someone who HAS a pokemon.
>>
>>27525346
Is there though?
In fact wouldn't it be easier to manipulate small amounts of matter than huge amounts of air currents and shit?
>>
The giant meteor in Delta Episode would have stopped on it's own if Mega Fug hadn't blown it up.

It's obvious Deoxys was steering the thing going by how it suddenly changed directions (Special supports this idea as well), and a NPC scientist theorizes that Deoxys was just curious about the planet that gave it life. This already happened in the original RSE; nobody blew up the meteor, it slowed down on it's own, and resulted in Birth Island, which not only has the same black triangle that houses Deoxys, but also appears approximately where it was predicted the meteor would originally land.
>>
>>27518055
>Gyms use different teams depending on how many badges you have, although there is definitely a hierarchy among gym leaders and they usually fall in a rank from a weakest to strongest.
Even then, if you have 7 badges they won't go all out and still use a weaker team, as gym leaders are supposed to test trainers
>>
>>27525346
Personal headcanon: Mega Stones are basically radioactive material with a short "half-life" and that resonates with certain genetic structures and is amplified by a Mega Ring, flooding them with power for a certain period.

Using a Gyaradosite on a Charizard would be harmful since the radiation isn't compatible with their DNA, thus the limited amount of "discovered" Mega Stones and why almost nobody uses them (you don't want your prized mons to get Mega-Cancer, do you?)

Mewtwo simply altered the structure of the two specific stones to resonate with himself (Mewtwo is extremely intelligent and likely can research himself).
>>
>>27521380
Kek. Taking this as canon now
>>
>>27525482
It seems like he just stirred up some existing clouds to generate electricity and the ocean as opposed to bringing the elements together by molecule looking back on it.
>>
>>27514891
lugia laid the egg that togepi hatched from.

someone told me that when i was a kid and i never confirmed it to be true or untrue
>>
>>27514891
All pokemon players have severe crippling autism and should just kill themselves because their worthless oxygen thiefs who contribute nothing to society.
>>
>>27525803
>their
>thiefs
>>
>>27518560
>JerrySpringer.jpg
>>
When the Ultimate Weapon was fired 3000 years ago, the mega stones were made from the deceased Pokémon that correspond to the stone, like a huge amount of Mawile were absorbed and killed and the souls produced the stone. Also mega Pokémon are their true forms, like before the Ultimate Weapon, all Blazikens and Blastoises and everything were like that all of the time. And the one's that didn't die from the Ultimate Weapon were robbed of most of their powers, leaving them the way they are now.
>>
>>27526085
>the mega stones were made from the deceased Pokémon that correspond to the stone,
They come from space.
>>
>>27525803
babby's first troll
>>
>>27524468
what if all legendaries are mew

waht if all pokemon are mew
>>
>>27528053
What if you're mew?

What if I'm mew?
>>
>>27528184
Is Mew Mew?
>>
>>27528237
Only in Tokyo.
>>
the reason tupes and such exist is because there are "type energies" that infuse basically everything; the ways they different energies interact with each other is how there are weaknesses and immunities and such.
so there's a bug energy, a regular energy, dark energy, and all that. When a Golurk throws a shadow punch, it's throwing a punch infused with necrotic energy.
>>
>>27518490
Isn't the little girl the dragon type e4 member
>>
>>27531119
Literally who
>>
>>27531140
Woops i forgot to say from gen 6
>>
>>27531239
Oh.
Can't be, Drasna is too old and XY don't take place that much further ahead in the timeline.
>>
>>27522892
I just assumed Mega Stones weren't created with a specific Pokemon in mind, but that certain species reacted to the radiation of a specific stone.

I used to have so many head canons, I'll try to remember some
>>
>>27518182
if there's a game you can use the "not enough time" excuse on, it's definitely not gen v. those games have extra features falling out their asses--if they wanted to add something they almost certainly did.

i dig the remake idea though.
>>
wallace has slumber parties with all the girls in his gym and they paint their nails and talk about boys (steven)
>>
>>27515646
I always imagined Flannery being Irish. Is that racist?
>>
>>27516103
Staryu is said to be shooting messages back up into space. Why aren't they part Fairy as well?
>>
>>27516308
She is, the first Sun and Moon trailer confirmed this
>>
>>27525560
i like this
>>
>>27532720
What
>>
>>27532913
Male character is canon for Gen 1, 2, 3 and 6
Female character is canon for Gen 4 and 5
>>
File: 8b2.gif (213KB, 600x509px)
8b2.gif
213KB, 600x509px
>>27515942
What?.. Get your shit together anon.
>>
>>27532720
How? Post more info please I don't recall/understand.
>>
>>27535123
I think he's referring to how the first trailer had shots of the previous gens, and those genders were the ones chosen to represent their gen.
>>
Human on human violence is very rare in the pokemon world, practically unheard of even. It's a deeply seated cultural and societal more, to the extent where even hardened criminals never even think to get violent without their pokemon as weapons.

Over time it likely has or will have an affect on the aggression impulses in the human brain, changing them on a physical level.
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.