[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how am I gonna organize my living dex with these? Usually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: untitled-2-1470059198210_270h.jpg (53KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
untitled-2-1470059198210_270h.jpg
53KB, 480x270px
So how am I gonna organize my living dex with these?

Usually I keep alternate forms like Rotom and Sawsbuck in a box together or big groups like Unown and Vivillon in their own boxes with a copy of my favorite form in the correct order in the dex but I don't know how many of these alternates there'll be.I could make an Alola box but with all of these alternate forms of new mons plus possible split evos of starters and others I'm not sure how I'm gonna handle my autism.
>>
Copy whatever Bulbapedia or Serebii do
>>
>>27511394
>Box: Alolan Varieties
Done
>>
>>27511394
>>27511509
perfect
>>
>>27511394
Itll be fine
If you have all pokemon already you'll know that volcanion sits in a box by himself
>>
>>27511550
Wrong assuming you're not skipping formes.
>>
>>27511509
Yeah but wouldn't I have to make one for Alolan varieties for previous gens and one for the new ones with multiple forms like oricorio and the possible split evos? How many boxes are they gonna give us for all this shit?
>>
i'm just gonna put them next to their regular forms. unless for some reason they have a new national dex number which I can't imagine happening.
>>
>>27511394
who cares about living dexes when cheating is so prevalent?
>>
>>27511760
>cheating at a children's game
>>
>>27511632
Well, anon, for just one easy payment of $5 once a year...
>>
>>27511632
I'd assume you'd put all four Oricorio forms besides each other in the Alola dex, just like you'd put all Wormadam forms beside eachother in the Sinnoh portion.

Split evos would also be sorted according to dex number.

Alolan Variety box would be strictly older pokemon that have taken on new forms. This way in the next games (if they continue this trend), you have your box of Alolan Varieties and your (next region) varieties. Use as many boxes as it takes, but I wouldn't assume they'd make more than 30 this time round so youll probably just need one box for it.
>>
>>27511394
nigga, what are you gonna do with the cat thats second type is based on its father, and the pokemon that keep their gen1 typing when you transfer them?

just abandon your autism, maybe the games altogether.
>>
>>27511793
>pokemon is a childrens game
>>
>>27512013
>He thinks it isn't

Not that anon but Pokemon is clearly a children's game, it's just good enough that it also appeals to adults and teens especially if they grew up with the series. But Pokemon will forever be primarily targeted at 8-10 year olds.
>>
File: unalterable-forms-living-dex.png (1MB, 1083x646px) Image search: [Google]
unalterable-forms-living-dex.png
1MB, 1083x646px
>>27511394
I did 001-720 back to back. Volcanion was the only one in the next box, so I have him with the Unowns. All unalterable alt-forms get a living dex slot. All visible gender differences get a living dex slot. If I can change form in-game, no living dex slot.

>pic related
>>
>>27512222
looks good I'll probably end up doing something like that
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.