[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people who dislike Tiger Mask

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: 1463523630700.png (170KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
1463523630700.png
170KB, 352x352px
>there are people who dislike Tiger Mask
>>
File: pout.png (44KB, 244x247px) Image search: [Google]
pout.png
44KB, 244x247px
I don't give a fuck how clever a design or the inspiration behind a design is, if the execution is shit then it's shit.

It's why I hate Litten3 and Vanilluxe (I love Garbodor though). No, I don't care that they're so clever and based on Tiger Mask and icicles. Litten3 looks like a human with Litten's face. The execution is terrible.

Not that it affects me as I've been a Poppliofag since the beginning.
>>
>>27510499
Jesus Christ I wonder why? And wait you say people? I'm sorry I think you have it all wrong....it's not 5 or 6 people it's literally everyone who loved Litten and wanted it to be Bipedal and not a humanoid muscular freak.
>>
>>27510608
*quadrupedal
>>
>>27510589
Even if it did literally look like a person with a tiger's face, is there something inherently wrong with that that you can explain is what makes it inherently bad?
>>
I like Tony the Tiger.

He looks better than Emboar, that's for sure.
>>
I know right
People with opinions should all die
>>
I simply wish that starter pokemon had gender neutral designs. Not the super masculine and super feminine shit we are probably getting.
>>
File: 1465773197208.png (183KB, 758x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1465773197208.png
183KB, 758x1200px
>>27510499
>There are people who will miss out on the JUSTICE of Litten Rider
I feel sorry for them
>>
>>27510589
Ofcourse you're a Popplio fag hahahahaha
>>
>>27510589
The execution is good though. Also
>liking Garbodor's execution
So you have shit taste then? Garbodor could have been a cool garbage monster, but the execution is terrible. They could have given it real garbage and tin cans and fishbones, but the end result looks like a blob covered in gemstones.
>>
>>27510661
I don't think that monsters should look so humanoid. No I don't like Machamp either before you bring that up. I also do not like how long and noodly its limbs look. I don't necessarily mind the fact that it's bipedal as bipedal starters like Typhlosion look decent but I don't think it works for a cat (or tiger).

>>27510760
Garbodor looks like a sentient trash heap and it looks monstrous enough. I fucking love it.

>>27510747
Yup. It's cute as fuck and had the most personality of the starters.
>>
Ignore the uglies, I can assure you Luchakitty will be the most popular starter of this gen once the anime starts airing.
>>
>>27510910
It's just standing upright. It doesn't look anymore humanoid than Blaziken. It looks LESS humanoid. Id sooner guess this was some sort of monster than Blaziken given silhouettes. I didn't know there was a set criteria for how humanoid a monster looked until it stopped qualifying as a monster. Is there a monster design rule book to follow? It's limbs also dont look "noodly". Both it's Arma and legs are defines enough to not look like thin cylinders which is what's something being "noodly" means.
>>
As long as it's fire/dark, I'll be okay with it.

it's clearly going to be fire/fighting again for some reason
>>
>>27511592
It's probably going to have a move or ability that makes it like a fighting type to keep with it's theme.
>>
>>27511592
I feel the same, but I'm thinking it's gonna be fighting as well.

I really don't get it. At this point, clearly Gamefreak wants Fire/Fighting starters to be a thing, but I don't understand why. Why do they all have to be fire/fighting?
>>
>>27510499
litten was my least favourite of the bunch but now im definitely picking it. I dont even like wrestling it's just a cool design.
>>
>>27510910
>I don't think that monsters should look so humanoid
Do you hate vampires, werewolves, frankenstein's monster, mummies, and ghosts, too?

What about monkey Pokemon? Are those too much for you, too?
>>
>>27510499
I just wanted a cute house cat man. At the very least I wanted something that was cuddly or resembled something I'd keep as a pet. All these starters are too humanoid.
>>
>>27511735
I don't consider vampires or Frankenstein (''s monster) to be on the same level as, say, a dragon or a dinosaur.

Pokémon are creatures that are designed to be magical and shit.

Of course I don't hate monkey Pokémon. Infernape is my fucking nigga. But Infernape is not a literal human body with claws and a monkey head stuck onto it

Litten3 has a belt, weird-looking limbs, and is generally just way too humanoid. It doesn't look right.
>>
>>27510499
> their are wools out there who like lucha BIPEDAL LITTEN evolution
>>
>>27512209
There have been Pokemon that looked WAY more human than this since the very beginning. Machoke is literally just a blue human with a lizard face.

This is nothing new.
>>
File: 1428076257978.jpg (144KB, 673x759px) Image search: [Google]
1428076257978.jpg
144KB, 673x759px
>>27512828
And if you read my earlier replies you would have seen that I don't like those either.
>>
I don't even hate the design itself, I just don't get why it has to be the starter. Delphox gave me a bit of hope, but now I believe future fire starters are doomed to be muscular man animals.
>>
File: 1468521836813.jpg (20KB, 286x267px)
1468521836813.jpg
20KB, 286x267px
>>27512869
I'm not the anon you're arguing with so I didn't read your earlier posts
>>
>>27510589
>Litten3 looks like a human with Litten's face.
So, you must hate Blaziken and Gardevoir as well.
>>
>>27511648
At least for Torchic and Chimchar there was some logic to it. The first Gym was Rock, they knew how hard Brock was for people with Charmander, they added Fighting so it wouldn't be as hard.

Then Tepig happened and the first gym was water in his case so it didn't matter. And now there's the island challenge instead and none of them are rock so it's even more baffling.
>>
>>27513054
Not op but yeah, I do
>>
File: 1366421930351.jpg (34KB, 500x399px)
1366421930351.jpg
34KB, 500x399px
>>27513054
Not really. They don't have human proportions. I suppose that's the biggest issue.
Blaziken is a mediocre design at best, never got the love for it. Gardevoir looks cool. Gardevoir is clearly humanoid, but not to the extent of Litten3 and Machoke/champ.

>>27512904
That's fine.
>>
>>27510499
Maybe if they fix the Mr. Mime hands and coloring issues it won't be such a dumpster fire
>>
>>27513054
Blaziken isn't a human with Torchic's face.

It's still an ugly humanoid pokemon though.
>>
>not naming it killer queen
>>
>>27510499
>Litten has a blatant beard growing out from its whiskers
Why did people ever think that Litten was going to be the waifu starter?
>>
>>27513208
Blaziken's problem is its muddy, lost themes. You can kinda see the kung-fu influence but you'd never guess it was a chicken, hell you can barely tell it's a bird considering its feathers look so much like hair and it has no wings. Even its fire typing is largely lost, coming through only in its coloration, Seems like the designer just threw together a bunch of "cool" looking shapes that evoked a fighter and called it a day.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.