[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Mega evolution unlocks the hidden potential within Pokemon,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: mawile-mega.jpg (31KB, 300x266px) Image search: [Google]
mawile-mega.jpg
31KB, 300x266px
"Mega evolution unlocks the hidden potential within Pokemon, but Alola is a land brimming with energy, and Mega Stones aren't needed for Pokemon to reach their mega forms here. In fact, in Alola their Mega Forms are their natural forms, found freely in the wild, and their original forms cannot be found in Alola at all."

How would this make you feel? Make all the megas variants specific to Alola like the new Vulpix and Sandshrew, allowing them to keep the new designs and abilities for the megas without having to include Mega Evolution proper.
>>
That would change gameplay mechanics for starters. It'd increase the difficulty, I guess.
>>
>>27508355
I'd love that. I'm not too fond of normal Mawile, but I really like Mega Mawile's design. Having Mega Beedrill around normally would be great too. I'd generally really dig having the mega's becoming a permanent thing in some way.
>>
>team full of megas just because
>these megas can hold items

No. Fuck no.
>>
>specs mega pidgeot
>>
File: alolanvulpix.png (59KB, 286x300px) Image search: [Google]
alolanvulpix.png
59KB, 286x300px
>>27508415
I mean, I would assume if it went by these rules they'd be late game Pokemon, or perhaps even special one of a kind Pokemon like Volcarona in BW2 or Spiritomb in DPPt. All it'd really do is remove the mega transformation and treat each Mega as an Alolan variant of the original Pokemon. After all, regular Vulpix isn't attainable in Alola without trading, just like a regular Mawile wouldn't be attainable in Alola without trading, but Mega Mawile (reduced simply to being called Alola Mawile or whatever naming scheme they use) would be catchable in the wild.

The only thing I can think of that'd be rocky is in the event of an evolution. Charmeleon straight into a permanent Mega Charizard Y would be a huge jump in power.
>>
>>27508539
> Implying that's any more cancerous than nothing but T-Landorous and Protean Greninja.
>>
>>27508355
Some megas dont want to go mega immediately, ie moxie mons, gardevoir traced something useful
>>
>>27508355
I would be fine with it under one assumption. They didn't have the megas stats. Just the looks and the typing as their Alola Form.

I think that would be more than adequate enough.
>>
File: image.png (367KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
367KB, 800x800px
>>27508355
>walking through forest as a new trainer and a swarm of "mega" beedrills starts chasing you

The horror
>>
Annoyed because of the retcon.

The land's energy is what causes Primals.

Mega Evolution is the result of a trainer's energy being added to a Pokemon. They can't exist in the wild at all.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.