[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meanwhile, in bizzaro /vp/...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (120KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 650x365px
Meanwhile, in bizzaro /vp/...
>>
>>27505986
check'em
>>
Wow what a great set of starters in Gen 6, Gamefreak have really improved their game from the previous years.
>>
Wow I sure do love gen 7's new starter, amirite guises :)
>>
File: 1470061424805.png (234KB, 866x391px) Image search: [Google]
1470061424805.png
234KB, 866x391px
Oh boy!I sure love these leaked starters!!
>>
I really liked X/Y and I'm really looking forwards to Sun and Moon. I can't wait to see some really cool poke-fusions!
>>
Reminder that the chinese leaks were confirmed fake
>>
File: STILL hating Golem.jpg (51KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
STILL hating Golem.jpg
51KB, 600x450px
>STILL hating Golem
>>
File: 1465499868302.png (427KB, 876x833px) Image search: [Google]
1465499868302.png
427KB, 876x833px
Final evolution proved.
>>
File: cubble_line.png (160KB, 665x1241px) Image search: [Google]
cubble_line.png
160KB, 665x1241px
Man I hate all these Roothootfags. Cubble is the best Gen 7 starter. J-just because everyone loves Chesnaught doesn't mean Delphox isn't the REAL fan favorite, even if we all agree the middle stage is shit. Fire forever!!
>>
It's good to see everyone here is happy about the new leaks :)
>>
>>27506016
As do I!

The overly feminine Popplio really does work wonders!
Unlike its piece of shit prevo!
>>
It's nice to see you all so excited about the new Pokemon. I am too, hopefully Game Freak will finally be able to pull the franchise back to the level of quality set by Gen 1
>>
>>27506060
What are you talking about?
Braixen is the best!
It's my waifu!~<3
>>
>>27505986
Boy it's great that everyone here knows the difference between evidence and proof
>>
>>27505986
Gen IV is the best gen. We need a remake.
>>
>>27505986
I'm so glad that Gramefreak hasn't abandoned their old fanbase and listens to what we have to say.
>>
>>27506016
I knew Game Freak wasn't running out of ideas! These designs are inspired and original's especially the evolution of Litten!

What make Litten's evolution stands out is that it is very different from other starters such as Emboar, I hope they will continue making great Fire-Type starter designs! Popplio's evolution is also very good. A lot of people wanted the Water-Type starter to evolves into something feminine and gracious, Gamefreak deserves respect for that!
>>
>>27505986
Generation 1 was the only good generation. Pokemon Emerald, Platinum, and Black and White 2 suck ass.
>>
Pokemon Go GotY y/n? Niantic a best
>>
Pokemon Z looks so awesome, but i feel like gen 6 will never end
>>
>>27505986
The Alola starters leak is fake and gay.

Gumshoos is the worst design I've seen so far, I REALLY dislike Alolan Ninetales, and removing HMs and Gyms are the worst thing that happened to this franchise.

This is going to be the worst generation for me. XY were the best games I've played.
>>
>>27506704
I think it really shows dedication that they put in every single pokemon before releasing it instead of just lazily slapping in the Gen 1 mons just to make money. And those legendary encounters are so intense! Walking a mile to the cathedral just to fight Arceus may have been tiring, but that intense battle was worth it!
>>
>>27505986
Why the fuck was this board even created? Literally nobody but the most hardcore Germanophiles even likes Pokemon.
>>
>>27506028
Not funny.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.