[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kiawe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

what do you think his design /vp/?
>>
>>27501762
It certainly fits the whole hawaiian theme. I'm more excited for the Alolan Marowak to be honest.
>>
Literally fire Marlon
>>
Literally Junkrat
>>
File: tumblr_ob8kowbJwq1rtqwfvo1_1280.jpg (321KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob8kowbJwq1rtqwfvo1_1280.jpg
321KB, 1280x1707px
He's the most delicious man in Pokémon ever.
>>
>>27501963
purple nipples on black skin

urgh
>>
>>27501916
This
>>
>>27501762
Kill a Kill tier.
>>
>>27501995
>purple

are you color blind?
>>
>>27501762
bang/10
>>
>>27501762
I'm not even gay but he has the best design and I'd suck his dick for free.
>>
>>27501762

Clealy based on Litten3, which upsets me. Fuck that thing for being real.
>>
is he suppose to be black?
>>
knees weak
arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already
Junkrat primed and ready
>>
He has lost weight since Street Fighter
>>
>>27501762
Good choice to rappresent other native groups of Hawaii and the Micronesia / Melanesia / Polynesia among with Kukui, accurate and doesn't look like some kind of primitive tribal man either.

Most importantly he isn't African.
>>
>>27501762
Looks like he went nuclear and rubbed dead peoole volcano ashes all over him.
>>
>>27501995
>purple
They're orangey-pink, anon, pls see a doctor. Am concern.
>>
>>27501916
Alolan forms transcend pokémon. Works on old NPC too.
>>
>>27502554
but yeah are you sure?

like actually sure?
>>
>>27501963
>>27501762
Certified daddy
>>
>>27501762
let me guess. he has fire type pokemon?
>>
>>27501762
Looks like Marlon's brother. I hope, he'll get a cameo.
>>
>>27502647
Marlon is white though...
>>
>>27502616
Yes, he definitely isn't a nigger, name is Kai and Kiawe, all Hawaiian references.
>>
>>27502725
>nigger
why are yo so mean anon
also
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africans_in_Hawaii
>>
File: tumblr_o9nh62gFS01u5mdq1o1_1280.jpg (192KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9nh62gFS01u5mdq1o1_1280.jpg
192KB, 720x1280px
>>27502725
>nigger
why so racist anon
>>
>>27502757

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kai_(name)

Almost no African meanings that describe it properly, however most of Asian and Oceanic cultures fit him thematically.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosopis_pallida

The kiawe is a spreading bush or moderately sized tree, bearing spines, spikes of greenish-yellow flowers, and long pods filled with small brown seeds. It is a successful invasive species due to its ability to reproduce in two ways: production of large numbers of easily dispersed seeds, and suckering to create thick monotypic stands that shade out nearby competing plants. It survives well in dry environments due to a long taproot. It is so efficient at extracting moisture from soil that it can kill nearby plants by depriving them of water. It can be found in areas where other plants do not grow, such as sandy, dry, degraded slopes, salty soils, disturbed areas, and rocky cliffs.

The tree grows quickly and can live for over a millennium. It makes a good shade tree, and its hard wood is a source of long-burning firewood and charcoal. Kiawe pods can be used as livestock fodder, ground into flour, turned into molasses or used to make beer. The light yellow flowers attract bees, which produce from them a sought-after white honey

At times the tree was used to replace forest and prevent erosion, and once it was established it generally dominated the habitat. It was introduced to Puerto Rico and Hawaii as well as New South Wales and Queensland in Australia and is now considered to be naturalized in those places. The first kiawe was planted in Hawaii in 1828; today it is a ubiquitous shade tree and invasive weed on the Hawaiian Islands, but provides firewood for heating and cooking.

Many associations with the fire, ground, dry which lead to his Marowak and type specialization, ocean to its native place, the rest is all about strength and warriors.
>>
>>27502757

Also from your link:
By 1910 there were still only 695 Africans in Hawaii of whom 537 were multiracial, rest and previous ones were like slaves.

Hard to believe an African or European would be allowed to be part of local folkore and traditional rituals and being a village leader.
It's as ridiculous as whiggas or weebs wanting to be some buddhist or shinto monks or geisha.
>>
>>27502896
yeah I knew the origins of his name already but couldn't he be giving the name because he was born there?
like I already linked you the article that confirms that there is black people in hawaii

all game freak have to do is a easy wiki search and confirm that it wouldn't be weird having a black native.
>>
>>27502936
>It's as ridiculous as whiggas or weebs wanting to be some buddhist or shinto monks or geisha.
Explain this:
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/community/2016/05/04/issues/foreign-priests-find-spiritual-home-shinto/#.V6Dhu6LI9D3
Also explain this whole thing in general:
http://www.tsubakishrine.org/history/index.html
>>
>>27503095
The whole shinto and buddhism is more of a new trend and infatuation for an exotic culture.
The same way Japan is fascinated with Europe or the USA.
>>
>>27503125
For Rev. Barrish, I HIGHLY doubt it's just a trend. Also, Tsubaki Grand Shrine of America has official affiliations in Japan with Tsubaki Grand Shrine of Mie. It's going to be there to stay, even if the American shrine's main patrons are weebs or whatever. I mean, it's already lasted from '86 to now.
>>
TIKI GIGA NIGGA
>>
>hawaiin
>"cool. Beat up my boi pussy daddy"
>black (not saying he is)
>NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

Autism and edge confirmed.
>>
>>27503611
More like they're from /pol/ confirmed.
Saying this as a person who feels the same as your greentext says, and who is an admitted /pol/tard.
>>
File: Junkrat_toasted.jpg (204KB, 950x1283px) Image search: [Google]
Junkrat_toasted.jpg
204KB, 950x1283px
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.