[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clearing up the confusion regarding all the leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 18

File: the four relevant leaks.jpg (2MB, 1800x3900px) Image search: [Google]
the four relevant leaks.jpg
2MB, 1800x3900px
Made this in the hopes of setting things straight. Feel free to share with anyone who is spouting misinformation.

I tried to be as objective and factual as possible, but if you want my 2 cents on the four of them, I believe that:

- the concept art is 100% confirmed as real at this point. Whether those are the actual final designs remains to be seen but I seriously doubt there will be any drastic changes, if any at all.
- the Chinese leak is strongly leaning towards being real, but I'm not fully convinced yet
- the split evos leak is not real - it's way too broad and just barely managed to get one thing right
- I'm split about the "real leaks" leak: on one hand it got the birds and regional forms right, on the other hand it got Ninetales' typing completely wrong. It might have been sprinkled with intentionally incorrect information (in which case it doesn't really mean anything at all because we don't know what information is true and what isn't).
>>
>>27501637
>including that 3rd leak
Retard.
>This is how you get 10% Zygarde around the 3rd gym.
>3rd gym
>gym
>>
>>27501637
Yeah, the split evos one is fake, as it mentions gyms
>>
>>27501637
Shouldn't Ninetails typing be in the "kinda" area? Lots of people assumed he made a mistake and someone claiming to be him in another thread say he added false info into the post on purpose.
>>
File: fixed.jpg (2MB, 1800x3900px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.jpg
2MB, 1800x3900px
>>27501668
>>27501704
fuck, I knew there was one thing I forgot.

Only reason I kept it is because balliofags and quadrupedfags keep going on about how split starter evos would be their "second chance".
>>
>>27501736
The point was to show what parts of the leaks are correct and incorrect and let whoever reads it make up their own minds as for why they are that way. Ninetales' typing might have been an unfortunate typo or intentionally incorrect, but the point is it was wrong.
>>
>>27501757

It should be noted the 3rd and 4th does mention the VC typing stuff.

Gotta say I love that for some reason. I hope it's true.
>>
Why in the fuck did they take out Gyms? That's fucking idiotic.
>>
Gumshoos isn't even fat, and of course a mammal Pokemon would be hairy. The leak is fake.
>>
The best leak is the last one, it has problems, but leaks can't be perfect or they may get busted.

The time part is interesting, maybe longer days or longer nights, i hope the moon can change shape like the real world.
>>
>>27501802
What if there are more then one Variant?
>>
>>27501637
Just going through the "things it got right/wrong" mini lists you have and already see some problems.
Change "Alola region has no gyms" to kinda right, since we still don't technically know, and the kahunas function as gyms nevertheless.
Also change "Logo Diamonds" to things it got wrong, since you even say "mentions that they will allow a Pokemon to transform" which is blatantly wrong.
Also change the no gyms in the later list, along with yungoos's evo being fat and hairy because it clearly isn't.
>>
>>27501757
The "Overlords" in the chinese leak might be kinda confirmed with the Totem pokemon.
>>
>>27501868
They won't seriously take out gyms will they?
>>
>>27501637
The "overlord" pokemon are clearly a reference to the Totems that were revealed yesterday.
>>
>>27501668
>>27501757
That 3rd leak with the xygarde cell in lillies bag pre-dates the 4th leak.
They both describe the cat pokemon the same way.
The 3rd leak did describe alola forms. Dodrio with long thick legs. Diffrent colors and subtle changes (vulpix and ninetails) seeing as how the 3rd post doesnt mention typing and the 4th gets the typing wrong. They might not have access to that info. We dont know whats going on with these leakers. Theyre either throwing in false info to cover their tracks (both of them) or they dont know everything.
Either way the 3rd leak predates the 4th. Think about that. There is no reason to disqualify the 3rd of it gets something wrong when the 4th has already gotten something wrong
>>
>>27501637
It should be noted the XY leak wasn't 100% accurate either. its possible both it and the one for this changed some details, such as putting ninetales as fire instead of ice. This also means some other details may be changed as well, for example it may not be Arcanine that gets a water alolan form.
>>
I feel like this should include a section for not yet confirmed things the leaks have in common, such as >>27501833
>>
According to the leak looker, Cynthia, Lance, blue, az and zinnia are supposed to appear in the game. Does zinnia's appearance mean that mega evolution will still be a "thing" in gen vii?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-02-13-22-58.png (113KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-02-13-22-58.png
113KB, 960x540px
>>27501757
You should not discard split evos, don't forget that Rockruff and the starters share a secret.
>>
>>27502223
So what? That could be so many things at this point

Seriously people you are not going to get split evo's for fucking starter Pokemon

Stop being babies and move the hell on already
>>
>>27501868
They might just not be gyms in name.
I suspect we'll still have the same format of solving a certain area's type of puzzle/challenge, battling some trainers, and then taking on the leader figure who will then reward you in some manner for defeating them.
>>
>>27502194
this is why I'm still doubtful about the fourth one, since it has so much in common with the 3rd split evos one which got the gyms thing wrong. If the posts are full of intentionally wrong information I do not see the point in caring about any of them because literally anything could be either true or false.

It's just a really strange situation. The no gyms thing, Yungoos's evolution and Mimikyu/Bewear are guesses I feel most people could have made, which leaves us with the the forms, which are a bit more far fetched but still plausible guesses, and Oricorio which is the true dealbreaker.

Gut feeling is that they are just lucky guesses, but I really can't tell. If we get something like the cat or the rest of the Alola Forms I'll happily believe it.
>>
Anyone got the screenshots of the starters next to two pokeballs in the pokedex? I can't seem to find them.
>>
>>27501757
I'd move the Ninetails bit to "Kinda right" since it got half of the typing correct.
Also the Yungoose evo too, as he's not really fat.
>>
>>27501757
>>27501637

The Chinese Leak also got the Overlords/Totem Pokemon thing right.
>>
>>27501637
thank you for this thread, I was wondering how many leaks we currently have, which are on point with the current information
>>
File: 1417275694337.png (55KB, 394x374px) Image search: [Google]
1417275694337.png
55KB, 394x374px
>>27502282
You faggots were able to hold onto hope for your starter leak being true, whats wrong with us holding onto hope for this one being true?
>>
>>27501637
You should mention that "think Darwin" is a very weird thing to say about these birds. They're clearly based on regional styles of dance, not Darwin's finches.
>>
One question: is the information of the source game still kept for all regions? (like if a poke was caught in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?)
>>
>>27502194
Also he mighta just used Gym since the new stuff is still similar in general format to them "An area where you prove your combat and overworld abilites to get a badge or recongnition"
>>
>>27501637
>>27501757
I'd discredit the chinese leaks furthers right now. There's no way Z-crystals would be translated as logo diamonds, and it never mentioned that they'd be for special attacks. Move that one to wrong, not 'kinda' right.
>>
>>27502661
...you know, you're right. Enjoy your hope, shit might surprise us like last time. I'm not dumb enough to become a denialfag after /vp/ has gotten BTFO 3 times in a row of leak seasons
>>
>>27502029
They are called Lord Pokemon in Japanese...
>>
You know what, with all this shit happening, there's something we're forgetting about.

What are the japanese thinking about this? Didn't they had access to the chinese leaks as well or am I wrong? If they did witness them and this trailer, what's their opinion on these now?

Are they even discussing about this?
>>
File: 1429870365328.png (166KB, 264x314px) Image search: [Google]
1429870365328.png
166KB, 264x314px
>>27502219
>Zinnia's appearance
I would think AZ's appearance would have more relevancy to it than that flea-bitten half-breed dragon fucker.
>>
>>27502485
Take note, he doesnt say THERE WILL BE GYMS he just calls it a gym.
It's possible he just called it that due to the new stuff "Being like a gym" and because gyms have been in every game so far.
>>
>>27502828
Reminds me how much vp hates Zinnia and how they thought GF will never show her again in games. Its amusing to see vo getting BTFO again
>>
>>27502824
Who cares
They're just people like us.
They dont have analyses folded 1000 times over or some shit
>>
>>27502749
They're logo diamonds because they're in the actual Japanese logo (and maybe the Chinese one too)
>>
>>27502721
>he doesn't understand the reference about Darwin's experiments on birds
Return to college underage faggot.
>>
>>27502893
That's what I was talking about, genius. I'm just saying that if you knew about the existence of the dancing birds, the first thing you would say is that they're based on dances, not Darwin.
>>
>>27502219
1st gen : Blue and Lance
2nd gen : no one (i guess you could say Lance but he was introduced in gen 1)
3rd gen : no one
4th gen : Cynthia, Looker
5th gen : no one
6th gen : Zinnia, AZ

Gen 2, 3 and 5 confirmed to be irrelevant
>>
File: 1411197663928.jpg (57KB, 828x511px) Image search: [Google]
1411197663928.jpg
57KB, 828x511px
>>27501757
What if the 2nd poster in the "Split Evo" leak might not have been the OP but instead the guy behind the 4th leak?

I mean, the OP did say they'd only get 1 post
>>
>>27502953
When he said "think darwin" it was a way to make us understand the fact it was the same species but with different features depending on the island. It's just a way of explaining it.
>>
>>27502282
Split evos leak and "Real leaks" leak share the same info about a 2 stage cat, split evos leak was the first to point that out.
I think that split evos are very likely to happen, but we will see it in time.
>>
What if this is exactly what the leaker wanted.
>>
>>27501637
Ninetales should fall under kinda right. They got half the typing right. As popular as fairy is, I don't think it's chance that they named Ninetales as getting a fairy typing.
>>
This is very interesting tbqhwy

So we'll just have to pick out the consistent info from each leak and piece together something that makes sense?
>>
>>27501637
I would change Mallow to "kind of right" in the first leak. It doesn't look exactly like Mallow, it looks kind of like her. Which doesn't mean it's not right, this is supposedly early versions of the art after all, but it's more factually correct to say kind of right considering they don't look the same.
>>
>>27502749
The Z crystals are the diamond shaped objects in the Japanese logo. That's why they said that.
>>
>>27503058
You have to be kidding. The hair and flower placement are spot on. It's obviously meant to be a low detail image of that character.
>>
>>27503058
What part of it isn't right? I compared it myself, and without being able to see it clearer, there is no detail about her that isn't just like the art we got.
>>
>>27503058
It looks exactly like her minus small details like the eyes being more than just dots.
>>
>>27503058
Dont be one of those
>It has the wrong amount of wing feathers
Types
>>
>>27502990
Yeah, considering how /vp/ tends to interpret information, I think emphasizing the four birds were variations of a singletter Pokemon would be more concrete.
Plus, it might have been a bit unintuitive to conclude they were all dance-based at a glance considering one is a cheerleader and the fan dancer didn't really seem that obvious either.
>>
File: fixed 2.jpg (2MB, 1800x3900px) Image search: [Google]
fixed 2.jpg
2MB, 1800x3900px
Made some changes per your suggestions. #fatacceptance

I'm going to continue to list Ninetales' typing and the mention of gyms as incorrect instead of kinda right. You can make up your mind on whether they are typos or lies or whatever on your own.

>>27502749
I've checked the Chinese text before with the combined forces of Google Translate and my limited knowledge of kanji and the word used is 菱石, "diamond stone". Logo diamonds is just something Cresselia used to make it clear it's the stones in the logo.
>>
>>27503040
No, not really. This new meme about putting false information in leaks is retarded. It's never been done before, and there's no reason for it. It's just an excuse to leave some possibility of them being true.

Every true leak that's come out has had completely true information. They don't put fake info, or anything like that. It's just not how it works. As of right now the safest assumption is that they're all fake, the only other reasonable assumption is that maybe the starters are real.
>>
>>27503157
There was this leak from the X/Y era where a leaker lied about Greninja's and Chesnaught's typings, and otherwise got almost everything else right.
>>
>>27503157
>Every true leak that's come out has had completely true information.
Sadfish

I believe this happened with X/Y leaks as well
>>
>>27503157
what makes you think it's more reasonable to believe that the starters are fake than not at this point?
>>
>>27501637
the third and fourth leak literally have the same ideas

also

>things it got wrong
>ninetales typing

it got the fairy right, so you should move this to the thing "things it got kinda right". because the typing is not outright wrong, its just a mix of regular ninetales and alolan ninetales types, which could easily be an accident
>>
>>27503130
So Gumshoos being fat and hairy is debatable and moved to kinda right, but the leaker getting half of Ninetales' typing right and that it would get a new form is completely wrong? That makes no sense.

2 out of 3 sounds kinda right to me.
>>
One odd thing, though. Some do mention that the Z crystals aren't for transformations. BUT they list Ash-Greninja as being present. Then how is it achieved?
>>
>>27502282
just like people who wanted gyms removed, ice/fairy ninetales, super powered moves and mega evolutions are never gonna get them, right? total fan ideas that game freak would never ever do.

you people need to fuck off with your pattern shit they will do whatever they want and your negativity won't change that
>>
Okay, so not to sound greedy, but when do people think we will get the next batch of info on Sun and Moon? I don't remember what the timeline was like for XY & ORAS.

Also I really find it hard to believe we wont be getting any new megas. They wouldn't just drop a feature like that, especially with all the untapped potential for it. But the aloha pokemon variations worry me, as much as I like them. It feels like Nintendo is spreading themselves thin between these and megas, and that could fall short on both rather than just continuing to do one very well.
>>
>>27503210
The new form is already listed as correct. The typing is factually wrong, just like how answering George H. W. Bush to the question of who was America's 43rd president would be wrong.
>>
>>27503264
Confirmed next info for next Friday.
>>
>>27503002
That 2nd poster isnt confirmed to be the OP for the "Split Evo Leaks"
They're up for suspect still
>>
>>27503264

Corocoro on the 12th, but may leak in advance of that.
>>
>>27503285
They haven't updated on Coro Coro's release for the past couple months. They always wait for the third week to follow up on Coro Coro (and add more info on top of it)
>>
>>27503264
next will be corocoro around the 8th-10th, then we have news confirmed for the 12th which is also the same date corocoro releases. could be a coincidence, could be related.

>>27503275
they got it half right, so it's "kinda right". is that not what the "kinda right" section is for? saying it's completely wrong is stupid when it's half right
>>
>>27503312
Meant for
>>27503285
>>
>>27503227
Do we have official word that Z crystals are the only crystals? Because it sounds like there could be "X" and "Y" crystals too. Maybe different crystals do different things.
>>
>>27503353
We already need 36 crystals just to do the Z thing. Hell no.
>>
>>27503330
https://twitter.com/Pokemon_cojp/status/760112864845627392
>>
Wait wait wait two things
1.i think you fucked up on the date unless I'm wrong. On the Chinese leak you said it was published Jul 8 and salandit revealed Jul 7 shouldn't it be the other way around?
2. Do I need to watch the recent trailers again because I don't remember seeing gyms being removed. Not that'd I have a problem with it
>>
>>27503275
It's typing is still partially right, though? As I said, if Gumshoos' appearance of being fat and hairy can be considered debatable, then why isn't Ninetales' typing debatable? You said the Ninetales' leak is subjective, just like Gumshoos' appearance, so why not list it as kinda right?
>>
>>27503371
36?
>>
File: image.png (7KB, 165x275px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7KB, 165x275px
>>27501637
>- the split evos leak is not real - it's way too broad and just barely managed to get one thing right
What is their secret then? It has to be this!
>>
>>27503397
18 crystals for each type, x2, one for the trainer, one for the pokemon.
>>
>>27503397
The way the update worded it, sounds like you need 2 of each type. On for the bracelet and one for the Pokemon to hold.
>>
File: 1463049269184.gif (1MB, 540x323px) Image search: [Google]
1463049269184.gif
1MB, 540x323px
I've been trying to translate the chinese leaks myself, chinese is a little rusty so I focused on the starters.

The usual word for an 'archer' is 射手, while the word in the leak, 箭刺客, literally means arrow assassin. Fits well with concept art, because of the hood and all.

捧跤手 is used to presumably refer to litten3. I've never seen wrestlers referred to like this, and searching the term on Baidu gives very few results. Everything I've seen seems to reference sports of some kind, but not wrestling, or even contact sports.

The last one on that starters line, 海妊赛王 literally means 'sea pregnant competitor (or superior) royal'. I have no idea how this translates to siren or mermaid, considering mermaid has a very well established word. Again, just in case I'm missing out on words that are used by mainlander Chinese, I searched it up on Baidu. Nothing remotely related to sirens or mermaids came up,

Overall aside from Rowlet's purported final evo, the wording used for the starters that supposedly translate to wrestler and siren are pretty suspect. The chinese leaks collaborate well with the pictures, which start Mallow so they're 90% certain to be real (unfortunate for me because I really liked Litten), but I'm suspecting that the Chinese leaks might be based on the images and not much else. I'll search baidu another time to see if I can find people discussing this leak behind the great firewall, because I'm beginning to suspect that the 'chinese' leak might not be chinese at all.

>>27503130
Still pretty suspicious that it never says anything about Z-moves, just the weird transformations.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 224x188px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 224x188px
Split evos
>>
File: 1470161553923.jpg (2MB, 1800x3900px) Image search: [Google]
1470161553923.jpg
2MB, 1800x3900px
>>27501637
>>27501757
>>27503130
>>
>>27503395
I didn't say it's subjective, I said it's subjective whether the typing being wrong is significant or not.

"Kinda right" is for broad things that aren't incorrect, just very loosely defined. Had the leak said "Ninetales will be part fairy" it would have been "kinda right". It explicitly saying it's Fire/Fairy is wrong.
>>
>>27503157
http://www.pokebeach.com/2013/06/pokebeach-x-y-rumor-roundup-and-clarifications

checkmate faggot
>>
>>27503573
Every time
Every fucking time I post my leak this faggot comes in and gives me that stupid fucking look
>>
Just drop the 3rd leak, the 3rd gym line is all we needed to see that it was fake
>>
>>27503494
Wait shit I got maidlio wrong, misread a word. the term used in the screencap is 海妖赛王, which means 'sea (supernatural being) (superior) royalty. This does indeed mean a royal-ish siren, which lends credibility.
>>
>>27503591
>You can make up your mind on whether they are typos or lies or whatever on your own.

>leaker explicitly says Gumshoos is fat and hairy
>not "kinda fat and hairy"
>still gets put in the middle maybe pile

>leaker gets part of Ninetales' typing right
>nope, no siree, completely got it wrong. didn't even come close to getting Ninetales right
>gets put in the completely wrong pile

????
>>
If there is a cliff on what I think is Akala, then it's not as pronounced as the cliffs on the other four islands.
>>
>>27503615
Every time until these abominations gets BTFO
>>
>>27503766
Whats defined as "fat" is debatable
Whats a fire type isnt
>>
When the fuck were gyms confirmed to not return? You fucking idiots
>>
>>27503785
Wait, that's why you do it?
I thought it was just some dumb joke
>>
Guys. One thing I've been thinking about. At E3 the commenter said there was something interesting about Lillies bag and the devs laughed and said "oh really? Was there something there? We aren't ready to talk about that yet."

Is it Zygarde?
>>
>>27503766
Gumshoos being fat and hairy is really debatable since he's not that fat
But Alolan Ninetale is not Fire/Fairy, this fact is not debatable, therefore wrong
>>
Since the chinese leak mentions pokemon transforming wasn't there a gif of ash doing the same poses as the sun and moon protag during the volcanion?
>>
>>27503818
That is what someone said in another thread. It's supposedly the Cell form.
>>
>>27503227
idk but it's presence in the game isn't that hard to believe. Zygarde 100% is in the game even though its Azure flute status at this point.

Also the cat intrigues, but two major things one it's gonna suck because I doubt we'll be able to bread on our original journey. Secondly it's gonna be in a shit egg group and then I won't be able to have my normal/ghost super fighter.
>>
File: 1463060752125.jpg (50KB, 497x622px) Image search: [Google]
1463060752125.jpg
50KB, 497x622px
>>27503494
>>27503758
Also, searching more reveals that 捧跤手 on baidu does indeed show contact sports and wrestling.

Can't find any flaws with the chinese leaks after all, guys. I'll look at the part about stones and transforming another time.
>>
For laughs does anyone else remember this obvious fake?

https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/27150148/

I actually got the ditto-like Pokemon it mentioned mixed up with one of the leaks in OP for a while.
>>
>>27503842
I think we are still getting synchro evolution with the starters and rockruff.
>>
>>27503818
Speaking of E3 there was a part in a Q&A video on Day 2 where they briefly mentioned "island trials". It was under our noses all this time.
>>
>>27503788
>>27503822
If Gumshoos is put in the middle because his body type is debatable, then Ninetales typing should be put in the middle, too, because it very much is debatable. it's a "is the glass half empty, or half full" debate.

did they get half the typing right (glass half full), or does getting the fire/ice typing wrong make the whole thing null and void (half empty)?

subjective. debatable.
>>
Real leaks;

The starters are a round grass owl, a black and red fire kitten, and a water sea lion with a frilly neck
Region is based on Hawaii, spread across 4 main islands
New Pokemon include a koala, a battery bug, a ghost/fairy in a Pikachu costume, a lei, and a little meteor
Rotom lives in your Pokedex and talks to you
There's a 4-way battle mode
Some Pokemon from old gens have been redesigned for Alola; including a Grass/Dragon Exeggucute that is the 2nd largest Pokemon.

/vp/'s reaction?

No es fake.
>>
>>27503998
In all of this time you could have just edited the image your fuckin self
>>
>>27504002
>Rotom lives in your Pokedex and talks to you
You pushed it over the line there and just kept running
Fake/10
>>
>>27504002
Holy shit seeing that all together.
Gamefreak is rocking the boat

Dont forget
>Gym battles are replaced by island trials that end with super powered wild pokemon that summon in it's pre-evos to help it
>>
>>27501868
Please end your own life.
>>
>>27503998
the irony here is that there is an actual debate going on about this and yet it's still not making sense to some.

it's not like you're saying 1+1 = 2 and the other person is saying that in some alternate timeline the answer is 5 therefore it's all subjective lol
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 250x272px
>>27504002
>The starters are a round grass owl, a black and red fire kitten, and a water sea lion with a frilly neck
>>
>>27504029
Why? It would never get used and just be buried. OP is the one running the show here. Besides, I'm not gonna be a cunt and steal their work like a bratty child having a tantrum.
>>
>>27502219
>mega evolution will still be a "thing" in gen vii?
They wouldn't just remove the Mega mechanic, even if they don't add any new ones.
>>
>>27504002
>Real leaks;
Stopped there. Thank you anon as if we dont have enough of this shettin up the catalog already.
>>
>>27504002
You know, when you think about it, some of the stuff in Sun/Moon legitimately sounds like shit that would be on a leak and not in the games.
>>
File: 1415309560519.png (132KB, 366x278px) Image search: [Google]
1415309560519.png
132KB, 366x278px
>>27504002
>a ghost/fairy in a Pikachu costume
>Rotom lives in your Pokedex and talks to you
>Some Pokemon from old gens have been redesigned for Alola; including a Grass/Dragon Exeggucute that is the 2nd largest Pokemon.

I would have never believed shit like this half a year ago.
>>
>>27501868

There's no solid confirmation for this. Right now the island trials could be a replacement for a number of various challenges that lie outside the gyms but take place during the main journey.

One possibility that does not seem to be brought up much is the lack of any information concerning a villain team. The trials maybe a replacement this gen with only a individual acting as the main threat to agitate the legendary pokemon in question.
>>
>>27503264
Just want to point out that Megas were made because Masuda wanted a 4th stage but even he knew that would be retarded, so they went with temporary evos. Alolamons are something closer to formes/side evos, not new stages. There's no overlap between them, so both can coexist.

Of course, I don't expect Sun/Moon to have more new Megas than Alolamons, but hey.
>>
File: 1468588661472.png (2MB, 1952x2192px) Image search: [Google]
1468588661472.png
2MB, 1952x2192px
What about these leaks?
On one hand it mentions gyms and a Delphoxite. And it was called fake by the "real leaks" guy. On the other hand, it got the way the Z-moves work right .
>>
>>27504409
Yea I realize that they aren't considered new stages or anything like that, but imagine if they were to give ninetales a mega evolutions now. How would that mix with multiple forms considering the typing, movepools, and I would guess the stats, aren't the same. Even though its a fresh twist, pokemon with poor stats are still stuck being less viable even after type changes.

I'm a big fan, but one gen is too much to do all of these pokemon lines justice, and I don't want bro-mons getting left behind.
>>
>>27504303
I was the main supporter of Delta Pokemon and most of /vp/ were very dismissive of the concept. I actually had no proof but the way the leaker talked about it in the threads made me believe it was true. He never forced his opinion like fake leakers do and his claims seemed really exciting and fresh.
>>
>>27504483
This is really fake but it reminds me, does anyone have the text profiles of middle evolutions that someone posted a few days ago.
>>
>>27504524
(Same poster)

Tbh, I think an awesome next game would include no new pokemon! but that they would really put a lot of time and effort into flushing out the mega and island variation mechanics that they've introduced. I love that Nintendo is trying to keep creating new things to keep the game fresh, but lately more and more things feels underdeveloped which is becoming really frustrating at both a casual and competitive level.
>>
>>27504483
>gym
>gym
>gym
Are you serious?
>>
>>27504483
"Relevant leaks" bro, I'm sorry. Also he points out that there are Gym Leaders and the first its Bug type, but we know that Trial Captains are Grass, Electric, Fire and Water, so nothing relevant there.

Z-Moves at that point were fucking predictable.
>>
>>27503157
>new meme
You sure looking new right now, faggot.

>>27503462
>>27503593
>>27504489
>>
>>27503409
>>27503420
There are 3 crystals of each type
One for you, one special attack and one physical attack one. Screencap this.
>>
>>27504530
Thank you for believing.
>>
Have gyms actually been confirmed to not be in the game? Or is it that people just assume the island challenges have replaced them?
>>
>>27505409

There is no reason to believe that there are gyms when there are already trials, boss Pokemon, and kahunas serving the exact same purpose.
>>
>>27503130
It actually hasn't been confirmed that there aren't gyms yet. It's just speculation based on leaks and the info we got from yesterday's trailer.
>>
File: based2.jpg (51KB, 600x808px) Image search: [Google]
based2.jpg
51KB, 600x808px
>>27502223
Mark my words: The Rockruff evolution depends on which starter you have taken.

Here you go. Believe me.
>>
>>27505409
The information ponits to it, but it's not confirmed. Anyone who says it is doesn't know what the word means.
>>
Who cares about this, pokemon stopped being good during generation 1, I mean a pokemon that looks like a rock??? Nice try fucktendo.
>>
File: Pokemon-SunMoon-TotemGumshoos.jpg (143KB, 600x334px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-SunMoon-TotemGumshoos.jpg
143KB, 600x334px
>>27503227
Hey, wait a second, the Totem Gumshoos has an aura of some sort.

What if, similar to Z crystals, there's a type of crystal that grants your pokemon an aura too as a minor power boost? Maybe that's how Greninja transforms.
>>
>>27502973
Coincidentally the same 3 gens with no Rep for Smash Bros
>>
>>27501868
I blame the Orange Islands for this terrible idea.
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.