[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They're fake. If not, tell me why.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

File: pokemon-leak.jpg (128KB, 470x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-leak.jpg
128KB, 470x1024px
They're fake.
If not, tell me why.
>>
>>27500543
>Mallow sitting next to lucha litten, with a kettle to boot which matches her love for cooking
>Chinese leak said starters were archer, wrestler, siren
>Designs have no flaws from a technical stand point

The only people still denying them are just retards who don't like the designs and are desperate for them to be fake
>>
>>27500543
Too well designed. Fan art just cannot reach that level, it never has.
>>
File: leak.png (285KB, 620x458px) Image search: [Google]
leak.png
285KB, 620x458px
De Nile
>>
>>27500848
They're real, in the sense that they were just concept art. The reality is that they were scrapped and will not be the final evolutions. The chinese leak saw this concept art and they were the starters.
>>
>>27500899
>The reality is that they were scrapped and will not be the final evolutions.

Oh, okay then
>>
>>27500899
exactly
>>
>>27500882
I'm not a fan of baracat, but... I honestly can't really deny this level of evidence. That's not even a coincidental design, that's just her.

Love Robin Hoot to death, though, so I'm happy. Especially if the rumors that the starters get branch evos are true.
>>
Okay leak fags answer me this. We know for babies first data mining that Litten's second evo is ground. How can he possibly evolve into Shitter Mask unless there is split evolution?
>>
>>27500882

Oh god fucking damn it, its legit
>>
>>27500899

why you are so retarded...

they are fine, BUT they could be better the same with venosaur and co they all could be better, middle stages many times were looking like piece of crap, there's many pokemons with wasted potential
>>
>>27500983
Meant gains secondary ground typing
>>
>>27500848
What do you mean, "technical standpoint"?
>>
>>27500899
don't really see scrapped concepts more than just a single image of them
its too much work for something to just scrap
>>
>>27500983

we will just see, but if rockruff shares something with the starters then I guess that possibly ALL OF THEM [even from past gens] going to gain second evolution... lol
>>
>>27500899
>Denial fag

>>27500983
>Retard
>>
>>27500848
That's not a valid argument.
>>
>>27501052

still me

I wish it happen... because personally sometimes I think that GF after years could be able to come up with ver2 of the same starter it would be fun to see what they planned maybe chikorita will get it's pre official form lol it have soo much potential
>>
>>27501060
Retard isn't a comeback against actual data and not just some "leaked" image. At best you could say maybe the official website was wrong, but you didn't. You dunce.
>>
>>27500543
These are very similar to Noivern's anime blueprints so therefore these are already the final forms of the starters, showing they are ready for anime, plus Mallow is there to boot. Just fuck off and stop living in denial, anon
>>
>>27501122
>Retard
>>
>>27500848
IMO litten3's retarded hands are a flaw
>>
>>27501015
>>27501098
Not him, but for one they actually look like they could be Pokemon.
>inb4 hurr durr bwah NO THEY DON'T
You WOULD say the same thing for any leaked set of starters since Gen 3 and you HAVE in some instances. It still stands that these things look like valid Pokemon, regardless of whether they're real or not.
>>
>>27500543
There's too much evidence for it to be fake. From Mallow in the Litten evo pic, to the Chinese Leaks, etc. This is just getting sad now, the leak is real! Just get over it and move on
>>
>>27500543
>literally nobody is pointing out that the names literally spell out Owl3, Tiger3 and Seal3
>still falling for such an obvious fake
>>
What will furcucks do when these leaks get proven fake? I can't wait to drink their ass pained tears.
>>
>>27501122
>Retard and Denial fag
>>
>>27500848
Somebody add the tiger mask and disarming voice into a picture with this >>27500882
>>
>>27500983
it was always stupid to think that the type images on the website were definitely for the starter evolutions
>>
>>27501168
Oh shit you're right. No way that'd be in concept art. At the very least you'd expect their Japanese name + 3
>>
>>27501168
You can't be this retarded.
>>
>>27501168
How do you explain Mallow then, dumbass
>>
>>27501168
Oh wow, no way these were drawn before they had decided on names.
The delusion is getting stronger
>>
>>27500848
>what are Tony the Lucha's sausage hand-paws
>>
>>27500899
>The reality is that they were scrapped and will not be the final evolutions
>The reality

Thank you so much for clearing this up Mr. Ohmori! I really like what direction you're taking Pokémon in.

denial fags that present their last ditch theory as the end all be all are the worst kind of denial fag
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10896209
>http://www.strawpoll.me/10896209
http://www.strawpoll.me/10896209
>http://www.strawpoll.me/10896209
>>
>>27501245
Two possibilities.

>The artist had second-hand information about her, so he could draw her in as a bait. They're fake, he only leaked Mallow
>It's a coincidence, and the artist got lucky

These two possibilities are far more likely and plausible than the final evos getting leaked months before the release of the games and before we know the middle stages.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 603x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 603x339px
>>27500899
>>
Water evo is too distinctly feminine. Can't have that when there'es a chance of it being male.
>>
>>27501168
You do realise this was made before names were finalised? If people managed to find Rowlet's, Litten's and Popplio's Japanese names before they were announced and didn't find their final forms' names then, that means that GF hasn't finalised their names and trademarked them - hence whilst in development, they were simply called Owl3, Tiger3 and Seal3 - why is that so hard for you to understand, anon?
>>
>>27500899
Nobody makes different poses, expressions and angles for designs that have yet to be approved. Don't you imbeciles how much timesink would that be? Literally not a single design studio does this. They just draw a beta from a single angle and that's it.
>>
>>27501312
Are you really this fucking retarded, anon?
>>
>>27500983
Okay, I fucking hate these leaks as much as the next guy bcause now I have to jump from Litten to Popplio, /gross/, but that ground type "leak" was te mst ridiculous thing I've ever seen. It was confirmed by no one, and it was a major stretch
>>
>>27501326
>Gardevoir
>Delphox
>Eevee
>Jigglypuff
>Mr.Mime
>Nidoking
>>
>>27501312
you dont actually believe that "he randomly got a characters design 100% dead-on" is more likely than a leak happening, do you?
>>
>>27501330
>Says the man who hasn't worked a day in his life in the animation industry
You're fucking lucky if you only have to draw one angle. I've seen character designers have to make 5 fucking pages of mock ups only for it to be shot down in my department. If you're going to talk big, then at least know your stuff.
>>
>>27501326
It would be cool to have the first starter with a flipped gender ratio, being 87.5% female
>>
>>27501312
This has to be bait. There's no god damn way someone who can read and write proper english is actually THIS RETARDED!
>>
>>27501380
Of course because you are a big boy working at the biggest animation studio in the world and would happen to know everything to do with anime concepts, wouldn't you?
>>
>>27501380
>5 PAGE OF MOCKS UP

Oh bollocks. Pretty please tell me for what unprofessional mess of a company your imaginary friend works for?
>>
>>27500899
The game has been essentially "finished" since they announced it, the past few months has just been glitch/bug chasing and translations.

Do you know how long this shit takes? To scrap a major part of the game and re-do it from scratch two months before going gold is a colossal waste of time.
>>
>>27501168
those fucking pics were leaked before the names finalized
>>
>>27501312
Jesus fucking christ how can you be this deep into denial?
Were the gen V starter leaks this bad?
>>
>>27501458
probably worse
>>
>>27501326
>what is delphox
>>
>>27500543
Someone screen cap this so when they're proven real we can laugh at his retardation
>>
File: 1470150021770.png (48KB, 267x467px) Image search: [Google]
1470150021770.png
48KB, 267x467px
>>27501368
>Nidoking
>Eevee
>Jigglypuff
>Mr.Mime
>>
Is this a Screencap thread for possible btfo?

Who will win? Who will lose?
>>
The fire type looks like something straight out of fucking looney toons
>>
>>27500848
Also, isn't the fact that Ash is right next to Mallow proof as well?
>>
>>27501312
>implying the artist used second hand information about an NPC and then drew her line for line exactly as she appears finalized in the game
>implying they'd finalize NPCs before the goddamn starters
>implying it would be any more likely for scrapped concept art to leak to the Internet
You are literally basing this on nothing more than "waaah I don't like them"
>>
>>27501715
They're legit you mong. Mallow is in the picture, and these "leaks" came out like two months ago.
>>
There were interviews years ago saying it takes 6 months to a fucking year to design just the starters alone

Some people in this thread think its an easy task that can be done in a few fucking weeks
>>
File: 1470153332034.jpg (210KB, 470x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1470153332034.jpg
210KB, 470x1024px
>>27500543
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.