[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the least popular and most forgettable Gen 7 mon? The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 250px-Bewear.png (40KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Bewear.png
40KB, 250x250px
Is this the least popular and most forgettable Gen 7 mon? The games aren't even out yet and I've already forgotten about this bland piece of shit.
>>
File: image.png (40KB, 234x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
40KB, 234x300px
>>27498965
At least Bewear has a cool theme amd backstory.
>>
File: 1469139461132.png (24KB, 205x280px) Image search: [Google]
1469139461132.png
24KB, 205x280px
>>27498965
One of my top 3 Fighting-types of all time. Already confirmed team member. I love it. Feel free to fuck off OP.
>>
>>27498965
The most transparent design of all the new Pokemon (which is a good thing, by the way), even more straightforward than sheet ghost-chu.
It's great, fuck off.
>>
>most forgettable
>several people had the same idea to photoshop it snapping Exeggutor's neck, within the first hour
I've seen a lot of people warm up to it too, especially when the size and concept of it became clear. Bewear has it better than some pokemon like the monkey trio.
>>
If you've forgotten about it, how did you remember it to make a thread on it?
>>
>>27498965
> I forgot about this pokemon so much I made a thread solely for this specific pokemon.
>>
>>27498965
If you forgot about it why would you make a shit thread about it

Why is this board filled with autistic people making bait threads
>>
File: WhateverThisIsCalled.png (8KB, 69x42px) Image search: [Google]
WhateverThisIsCalled.png
8KB, 69x42px
>>27498965
No, it's this one
>>
>>27498965
It's not Togedemaru, so no. Bewear is actually interesting.
>>
>>27498982

Why did they give it goat eyes? It's fucking disgusting and not even Gogoat has them.
>>
File: image.jpg (139KB, 1125x765px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 1125x765px
>>27499074
>mfw it's the magikarp/feebas of this gen and evolves into a sea behemoth
>>
>>27499023
I like the concept and name okay, but I hate how it looks in game. Especially in that shot against Pangoro. I know the design cues for pokemon are all over the place in some respects, but Bewear just sticks out like a sore thumb to my eyes.

But it doesn't hurt me in any way to have it in game and I'm glad a lot of people are enjoying it.
>>
>>27499128
Honestly I'm kind of expecting that
>>
>>27498965
I bet it will be a totem mon.

Would make for a great boss fight, what with the signs warning you to stay away from it and all.
>>
File: horse eye.jpg (11KB, 263x191px) Image search: [Google]
horse eye.jpg
11KB, 263x191px
>>27499092
You ever seen an equestrian eye, son?
>>
>>27499092
goat eyes are literally the GOAT
>>
>>27498965
Not even close
There's a reason Bounsweet hasn't been mentionned yet.
>>
>>27500307
Nah, Bounsweet earned a lot of love with its bio.
>>
>>27498982
You mean Mudbray? That's the one with those things, not "I HUG TOO HARD!" bear suit.
>>
>>27498982
Fuck off. Dirthoers is best hoers.
>>
I thought it was the ugly fish that was forgotten a lot.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.