[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alolan Pokémon Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (65KB, 512x387px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 512x387px
Discuss them here, post fanmade ones here like pic related i made it, it's how I'd want fighting-type Alakazam to look also "leaks" are welcome
>>
>>27498592
I'd prefer it gets beefy as hell but that's just me
>>
Not bad, idk about the nunchucks tho I doubt they'd give Pokemon actual weapons. ( honedge doesn't count, right?)
>>
File: image.png (142KB, 680x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
142KB, 680x512px
>>27498617
He has spoons so I thought they'd either replace his spoons or just take them off completely
Here's a better pic
>>
>>27498592

I wouldn't mind a three-section staff for it, myself. Leave the nunchucku to Kadabra.
>>
What other Alolan Mons do you guys want? I could try to draw them
>>
give it forks instead
>>
>>27498665
fighting type dodrio
>>
File: variations.png (71KB, 1206x990px)
variations.png
71KB, 1206x990px
>Water type Donphan
>Psychic/Steel Magneton
>Fire type Muk
>>
I want Alolan forms on Eevee. Galceon and Leafeon with different forms. Not a change of type, but actually a different stat distribution and form. I would LOVE that.

Also, I want different Sableyes. I'm expecting that since I saw all the fanarts about it. <3
>>
I still can't understand how Alakazam would become fighting type. Wasn't it that Alakakam's head is so big that it needs to use its psychic abilities to keep its neck from spanning under the weight?
>>
>>27499119
>lets add more fucking eevees into the game

fuck
off
>>
>>27499134

There's the official Alola Vulpix, which turned from Fire to Ice, about as far as it can go on the opposite end of the spectrum from its original typing.
>>
>>27499148

...Sorry ;_;
>>
>>27498665
PURE WATER SABLEYE PLEASE
>>
>>27498921
I like em. Great designs.
>>
File: farfetch'd.png (20KB, 400x392px)
farfetch'd.png
20KB, 400x392px
Threw this together for a thread yesterday. It's a Farfetch'd based on the "Taro and Chicken" dish that's popular in Hawaii. Farfetch'd is more chicken-like from his new diet.
>>
File: nice.jpg (43KB, 625x783px)
nice.jpg
43KB, 625x783px
>>27499317
>>
>>27499134
He'd still be extremely wise and smart, but his fighting style would be like a monk
>>
>Alolan Heliolisk Electric/Ground when?
>Alolan Water/Dragon Garchomp when?
>Alolan Figthing/Poison(or Ice/Poison) Breloom when?
>>
>>27499134
Ripped Alakazam could probs hold its massive head up too tho
>>
File: abalone cloyster.png (312KB, 807x775px)
abalone cloyster.png
312KB, 807x775px
>The shell of the abalone is exceptionally strong and is made of microscopic calcium carbonate tiles stacked like bricks. Between the layers of tiles is a clingy protein substance. When the abalone shell is struck, the tiles slide instead of shattering and the protein stretches to absorb the energy of the blow. Material scientists around the world are studying this tiled structure for insight into stronger ceramic products such as body armor.
>>
>>27499134
Alola Alakazam understood how to use its psychic powers to power up its muscles instead of focusing 100% on the brain.
>>
Hmmm Molten Aggron? Steel/Fire lives near volcanoes and has Filter as its ability.
M Aggron was one of the better megas imho. Gave much needed love to a mon that needed it.
>>
>>27499148
Eevees are great fuck you
>>
File: Nidoking Variant.png (24KB, 1037x685px) Image search: [Google]
Nidoking Variant.png
24KB, 1037x685px
Steel/Poison Nidoking variant
ability: corosion
due to more powerful pokemon living on the mountain, nidokings armor like hide became even tougher, and it now excretes poison from its powerful tail for an even deadlier weapon.
>>
>>27499555
They're really not, though.
>>
>>27498592
What is the list of supposed types from the leak? I remember Abra-Fighting and Growlithe-Water but that's it.
>>
File: oddish line alola idea.png (132KB, 810x300px) Image search: [Google]
oddish line alola idea.png
132KB, 810x300px
I already posted this one in a previous thread.
It supposed to be the real Oddish line, native from Alola or an other sunny region. They learn some Fire moves, and Gloom is still able to evolve into a classic Vileplume with a Grass stone.
>>
>>27499595
Make it Nidoshogun instead.
*unsheathes Needle Katana*
>>
>>27498665
>>27498640
Poison/Fire Muk made out of burning oil
>>
>>27498592
What kind of climate change would make a psychic Pokémon and fighting type? Are you retarded? Alola Pokémon have different types because they had to adapt to different weather conditions.
>>
>>27499525
>>27499595
These are cool
>>
I want my water Arcanine already
>>
>>27500784
Same
>>
>>27500403
>Alola has no spoons
>Alakazam gets so frustrated it just starts punching people
>>
>>27498921
is that corn
>>
>>27500403
"Leaks"
>>
File: now really.png (89KB, 281x301px)
now really.png
89KB, 281x301px
>>27499148
...you do know that the entire gimmick of eevee is that there's a shit ton of evolutions for it, right?
>>
File: Azalea Town Slowpokes.png (19KB, 626x580px) Image search: [Google]
Azalea Town Slowpokes.png
19KB, 626x580px
you guys aren't being serious, right?
>no mention of delta species pokemon in any leaks
>video shows them off
>suddenly there is a leak about them a short while later

leaks aren't worth anything unless they predict information
>>
>>27502308
What does that have to do with this thread? Also, there were leaks.
>>
>>27499708
Butterfree = Bug/Psychic
Rattata line = Dark
Nidoqueen/Nidoking = Poison/Fighting
Ninetales = Fire/Fairy
Growlithe line = Water
Abra line = Fighting
Duduo line = Fighting/Flying
>>
>>27500403
Alakazam went to the beach and people commented on how skinny he was, so he began to hit the gym.

I really hope that not only gen 1 pokemon get forms, gen 2/4 need some love too and I also hope that you can find both forms of certain pokemon.
>>
>>27502466
Machamp and Golem still left in the dust with no Mega or Alola forms
>>
Fighting poison heracross pls
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.