[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon plus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 5

File: +.png (497KB, 956x412px) Image search: [Google]
+.png
497KB, 956x412px
Pokemon plus
>>
It's the new pentagon
>>
>>27498219
I think thats just a regular plus sign for when you can up pokemons IVs
>>
Every.fucking.detail.is.love
>>
>>27498219
>psychic has a more purplish tint to distinguish it from fairy
Neat
>>
>>27498219
>Clovers
The lore gets deeper with every push
>>
>>27498219
>pokemon get a part of the + colored to indicate in what island you caught it
cool
>>
File: 1443662711913.png (113KB, 222x280px) Image search: [Google]
1443662711913.png
113KB, 222x280px
>>27498238
>It's the new pentagon
>literally have to breed new 'mons all over again
FUCK
>>
I'm pretty sure it's a flower, you know, because Hawaii
>>
File: 1468847193164.png (367KB, 636x358px)
1468847193164.png
367KB, 636x358px
>>27499910
>he doesn't just inject them with the symbol
>>
isn't that just island symbol
>>
>>27498219
>le 4chan reference
>>
>>27498219
I'm really not understanding what you are trying to say, OP.
>>
So do those emblems confirm Fire, Water, and Grass island guardians?
>>
>>27501481
They are from the first island only. Do you even 1st of August, bruh?
>>
>>27501673
Literally what? Each one of those 4 charms comes from the 4 revealed Trial Captains. Water, Electric, Grass and Fire. They correspond with the 4 Islands of Alola, and thus the 4 island Guardians.

Did you really think all 4 of those characters came from the first island?
>>
>>27502426
Look the jp trailer and oricorio, the colours are Red,yellow,rose and purple
>>
>>27498355
Psychic has always been easy to dinstinguish from Fairy though.
The Psychic icon is a bright, dark-ish shocking pink, while the Fairy color is a pastel, muted soft baby pink.
>>
>>27498219
les fleurs
>>
>>27498219
One for each island, nothing more.
>>
>four sided
>only one side is colored
>different colors from the island colors
>jap site says more than those 4 captains
Hmmmm
I wonder
>>
File: oricorio charm.jpg (86KB, 667x800px) Image search: [Google]
oricorio charm.jpg
86KB, 667x800px
>>27502534
Im not sure what your point is. Those 4 colors correspond to this charm.
>>
>>27499910
>not realizing this would happen
seriously?
>>
>>27502641
16 captains, 16 types, excluding Normal and Dark
>>
>>27503807
>Meloetta and Genesect aren't available until after SM are out
>their events are for Gen VI games and they'll have the pentagon
>>
>>27502662
>ends really flipping confused on whether the last color is blue, indigo, or a purple
>>
>>27502614
I don't think so. Why would it be one for each island when:
1. The color is in the same position on the 'clover' for each trial leader.
2. The island's colors are (see the charm given to the player, the one with 4 triangles) Yellow (electric, tapu koko), Red (fire), Pink (psychic), and Purple (ghost). The different types of dancing bird guy support this.
>>
>>27503983
If it is a purple, then it matches the lei colors for the four islands. Yellow-Oahu, Pink-Maui, Red-Hawaii, Purple-Kauai
>>
>>27502426
>>27502662
I direct you to my post here. The charm is for the islands, correct, but the colors on the Trial Masters do not match with the charms, hence the islands. This and the things mentioned in my post (linked below) lead myself and others to believe that the 4 Trial Masters are for the same island.
>>27503983
>>
>>27503944
It's not blue and fucking indigo is the same fuck as fucking purple stop being this much faggot
>>
>>27504009
note: this is why I think Akala is not-Maui
>>
Hmmm...I was wondering if there is any way there is more than one trial on each island, and it's slightly implied by the way they're described. Each trial has a Totem pokemon. A boss, if you will. There is also the Grand Trial, the final challenge for each island. This makes me think the Grand Trial is separate from the other trials and there is indeed more than one since the Grand Trial is called "final".

Why would this be relevant? I think it means we already know the two trials on Akala: the Grass one (Mallow) and Fire (Kiawe). We don't know which of the islands has Lana and Sophocles, though, or if they're on separate islands.
>>
>>27499910
Well at least now you got the new Ultimate training thing
>>
>>27504330
It is well beyond incredibly likely there will be more than one trial per island. Their symbols are the exact same minus color. 4 basic colors for the 4 basic types. Confirmed the island types are Fire, Electric, Psychic, and Ghost by the MC's charm colors and Oricorio's types and colors. Plenty of evidence.
>>
>>27504465
Forgot to mention that 4 basic types thus do not match with the Island's types. This means they most likely will not be 1 for each island.
The four 'leaves' on the 'clover' emblem for the trial leaders are for the four islands. The same leaf is colored for each because they are on the same island.
>>
>>27504465
Well, this would assume I got the location of Kiawe wrong. It certainly LOOKS like the active volcano of Akala, but there is also a cooled lava bed with geysers on not-Kauai and more rockiness on the big island. If Melemele's caldera is still active, it could be there, too. It only MOST looked like the one on Akala.

However, there is something else I noticed. Three of them do closely resemble the three island colors, except Lana is blue instead of purple, and Mallow only has a pink flower on her. (though the Totem pokemon for her Trial is Lurantis, which IS a pink pokemon)
>>
I think plus and minus were just code names for sun and moon
>>
>>27504581
Which is another thing to consider, since none of these guys matches Gumshoos.
>>
>>27503844
Except a Gumshoos is being used as a Totem Pokemon which basically confirms there will be a Normal type Trial Captain.
>>
>>27498219
Pentagonfags BTFO
>>
>>27504581
Not denying that anything is possible everything I've said are inferences of course I just don't think it's likely. Lana's emblem is blue and Mallow's is green which leads me to think their 'colors' are definitively blue and green, regardless of similar colors that are present on their wardrobes. The colors not match and the fact that they all share an emblem leads me to believe they see over the same island.
>>
I don't think the Red and yellow are the same Island. Maybe the yellow guy is the leader captain of First Island, the red guy is the leader captain of the second Island, and then we'll have an ipotetic purple guy that is the leader captain of the third Island and the Pink guy that is the leader captain of the fourth island
>>
Unfortunately, I cannot point out where Lana's trial is taking place, as I cannot find a rope bridge anywhere.
>>
>>27504783
I remember someone actually finding it in a thread, so it's somewhere
>>
>>27504755
Incorrect. Hala, the old dude with the yellow coat, blue Hawaiian shirt, and involved with Tapu Koko, is the leader or Kahuna of the first island.
>>
>>27504809
Oh, never mind. There's one on not-Kauai in the middle of the cliffs. Odd place for Water.
>>
Daggit, I know that we're not fighting these guys ourselves, but the Fire guy is begging for Baile Style Oricorio
>>
>>27504667
Taking this to its possible logical conclusion, would that mean that each island has up to 4 trials, minus the "grand" trials?

4 trials per island X 4 islands = 16 of the 17 types. We'd only be missing one typing.
>>
>>27504925
I really wish I knew which islands you were specifying.
>>
>>27505090
And we all know which type it would be
But don't forget the artificial island
>>
>>27505092
Not-Kauai-the westernmost island
Melemele-the starting island (middle west)
Akala (not-Maui)-middle east island (has the water building on it)
big island/not-Hawaii-should be obvious enough.
>>
>>27505124
I assumed the artificial one would be the Grand Trial placement or something, but you have a point.

>tfw Dark still gets fucked over in the trials
>>
>>27505124
There's 18 types now, silly.
>>
>>27505165
I thought it'd be Dragon, Steel or Fairy.
Why do you assume Dark will be left out
>>
>>27505206
Dark is always left out
>>27505199
kek
>>
>>27505090
Minus that it has already been pointed out that there are 18 types ( :) ), yes, this is my expectation.
>>
>>27505155
Ah
>>
>>27505245
I would make propositions for the other names, but red is either ula or ulaula, and I wouldn't know which word for purple to use.
>>
Melemele, Akala, Polu or Uliuli, amd Ulaula are the islands.

Melemele has pompom bird and tapu koko
Akala has the current known trials captains and Pa'u bird + the Pink Tapu that will be psychic type
Polu/Uliuli has the Sensu style bird and the Ghost Tapu that is blue
Ulaula has the Baile style bird and the Red Fire Tapu
>>
>>27499910
What why
Are older gens forbidden in online or what
>>
I have a feeling the Gumshoos trial is on Melemele, but I can't exactly place it.
>>
>>27505415
I concur with this guy
I sense a disconnect
>>
File: 1470160052078.jpg (8KB, 136x180px) Image search: [Google]
1470160052078.jpg
8KB, 136x180px
>>27505315
You're correct but.. Blue?
It's not blue.
>>
>>27505406
I know anything that didn't have the pentagon was forbidden from official tournaments and stuff. Why, I'm not sure. I think it was supposed to be an anti-hacking measure, since the earlier ones could be easily hacked, but it blew up in their faces.
>>
>>27499910
>Get make and female of the lowest form of the pokemon you need
>Make one of them foreign

It's a 1/6 chance to get the pokemon you need, 1/12 if you need a specific gender on a 50/50 pokemon. If you prepared for this then it's not a big deal, and it'll make getting new 5iv pokemon for new guys much more manageable
>>
I'm thinking maybe their upward facing petal doesn't mean they're on the same island, but means they're just the upward color for their islands
Like, the other directions are other captains, and they make a complete thing per island, not that every island has only that one direction
>>
>>27505531
If that makes any sense
It probably doesn't, I am not an eloquent man.
>>
>>27504881
I don't say that the yellow guy is the kahuna but the leader of the captain
>>
>>27505531
Equally valid I suppose, I definitely see what you mean. Useful if there is some reason to be opposed to any two of these guys on the same island. Bonus points for not saying "ONLY ONE PER ISLAND"
>>
>>27505588
The Kahunas and Guardians (Tapu ___) are the ones referenced on the 'triangle charm', I'm sure of that.
>>
>>27505602
I really don't see there only being one captain per island
I really don't
>>
>>27505622
One thing is the captain and One thing is the kahuna
>>
>>27505651
Oh there won't be only one, anyone who says this is the case is in denial (of more content, nonetheless..)
>>
>realizes that Solgaleo and Lunala may be the final challenge, that is why there is an altar
>>
>possibly having to do 16-18 of these trials things + defeat 16-18 totem pokémon + defeat 4 kahunas
Jesus Christ how horrifying

This could easily make the game boring and repetitive as fuck. I hope there's only two captains/trials/totems per island.
>>
>>27498219
Stock up on your 6iv "legit" pokemon for easy breeding!
>>
>>27505622
Maybe the captains give you the flowers and the kahuna give you the triangles. We'll have captains Red blue yellow orange green ecc. And the kahuna Red yellow Pink purple.
One thing that i don't undesrtand why they did the captain of the same color of the kahuna
>>
>>27505872
I have a theory, but it doesn't have much grounds. The Kahuna is either color-themed, or just has other pokemon from the island.
>>
>>27505910
why not both
>>
>>27505872
>captains give you the flowers
Better yet, the captains give you Z-crystals
>>
>>27505970
Holy crap, why didn't I think of that?

You have proven your mind is at one with type. You and your pokemon should then be able to use this.
>>
>also realizes there is a confusing matter about the island dexes

There is one Oricorio for each island. One entry for each island? Yet, the dex still treats it as one entry overall?
>>
>>27498219
>>27502662
My predictions:
>the Grass/Fire/Water/Electric guys are from Akala (second island)
>the first island (Melemele) will have Normal and other three types (probably Bug, Flying and something else you can find in the early routes)
>the other two big islands will have four Captains as well
>finally, the artificial island will have two Captains, so in the end we'll get one for each type
The kahunas could either have overlapping types with the Captains (Electric/Psychic/Fire/Ghost, going by the birds) or specialize in a different type of battle (like Singles/Doubles/Triples/Rotation).
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.