[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leaks!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

All right, leak time I guess.
I work in a little team that's helping with the development of Sun and Moon. Concretely, we are working in the connectivity between the VC versions of Red, Blue and Yellow and the new games. I don't know anything about Sun and Moon.

To celebrate the 20th anniversary, when you transfer your Pokemon from the Gen 1 games, they will have a monochromatic palette, as well as a special ribbon (monochromatic as well).

But it doesn't stop there. The Pokemon also have their Gen 1 cry as opposed to the updated cries, and they keep the stats and typings they had in Gen 5 (so that means no Fairy type for Clefairy and the gang nor buff stats from Gen VI for them)

Apart from that, they're exactly the same. Obviously they won't have the new pentagon-style mark, so you won't be able to use them in official tourneys.

That is all, take it as you will and believe me or not... well, that is until the games come out and you see that I was telling the truth. :P
>>
>>27497064
wtf no
>>
>:P
Kys
>>
>no pre-special split stats
They could've had an edge competitively.
Would be cool if it was a breedable difference as well
>>
>>27497064
That sounds real
>>
>>27497064
>helping with the development of Sun and Moon
stopped reading, they are long done development
>>
"That is all, take it as you will and believe me or not"
We need a bingo board for fake leaks threads with this as the free space holy shit why has every "leaker" after that retarded Reddit post done this
>>
>>27497064
This would be pretty neat but no way is it happening.
>>
Fissure No Guard Machamp

GG
>>
This would be pretty neat, reminds me of the glitches some people had D1 with X/Y when the sprites weren't totally loading. I could dig some monochromatic pokes, it would probably persuade me to beat yellow finally. Bought that shit on the VC and realized literally any other pokemon game is better than gen 1
>>
>>27497838
Probably won't have an ability if this is true desu.
>>
>>27497064
Sounds believeable but it also sounds like you're just going off of our "confirmed" leaker who mentioned transferred Pokémon would stay their old type. Unsure if believe.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.