[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REBOOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (52KB, 750x276px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 750x276px
Sooo we all know Ash is gonna win the Kalos league does that Mean he wont be in the Alola season ('s)? And even if he is (i hope so) how Will it go without any gyms and league? And alot of people are talking About a reboot may happen after Alola so ash wont be in the anime anymore and they Will have a new main character and if that happens it Will be pretty sad because my boii Ash has been here with us for 20years and it Will be weird to not see him anymore and the reboot also could change the game like a new era or universe all the Pokemon we know today wont exist in the games and anime. So what are your thougst Will they do a reboot and would u like it or not
>>
>>27496654
We aren't getting a reboot
>>
We see him in the leaked starter artwork with mallow.
>>
>>27496654
Ash will go to Alola and the gyms rae replaced with Trials. the anime legaue might still exist its just you need go through the trials instead of gyms
>>
>>27496654
>implying the orange islands series never happened
>>
File: 1461170759483.gif (3MB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
1461170759483.gif
3MB, 300x196px
>>27496654
>Sooo we all know Ash is gonna win the Kalos league
>>
>>27496789
Yes he is gonna win this time just wait for the new episodes and there were Some leaks sooo yeah
>>
>>27496654
Ash was in leaked anime concept art for the Litten evolution
>>
>>27496654
Ash is going to be in Alola so it's confirmed that he will lose the Kalos League as the director stated the anime will end when Ash wins a league.
>>
>>27497122
>The director stated the anime will end when Ash wins a league.
Source?
>>
>>27497310
Not sure but he's probably talking about this
http://www.pokebeach.com/2008/07/second-pokemon-interview-with-masamitsu-hidaka-many-interesting-points
>Now an overall question about the show. Will Ash ever become a Pokemon Master? He laughed and fell back on the couch. He blatantly said that when Ash becomes a Pokemon Master, the show will end.
Although, Hidaka hasn't been the director since Battle Frontier if I remember correctly and hasn't worked on the Pokemon Anime since DP.
>>
>>27496671
Alola League being very different may even explain why they'll let Ash win this time. He won't be in a regular 8-gym badge while for a few years.

And being a Pokémon Master is a vague thing, winning the league can easily not be the end of the road.
>>
Ikr he can win the kalos league still try to be a champion of other new regions. so i think he can win this league and he is going to win trust my words. Take a ss and Well if he loses hahahahahh then u can troll me
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.