[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOOD INFO OF POKETO MONSTERU SUN AND TSUKI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Tsunekazu-Ishihara San.jpg (51KB, 718x400px) Image search: [Google]
Tsunekazu-Ishihara San.jpg
51KB, 718x400px
Yes, Good Hello to all Players of Poketo Monsteru. It is I, Mr. Hatsumatsunatusukatsudon, President God King of Nintendo and soon the Earth.
I have to come to your web to answer many info about Poketo Monsteru Sun and Tsuki.

Ones off, I would make many shazai for player of Mobile Go Go Poketu Monsteru. They are no ningen like you, or even I. HAHAHA!

Also, are enjoy much of data? It makes a happy on my hara to see many player want play Poketo Monsteru. When I created Poketo Monsteru, I had a single donut. "Make player of much happy". Now in time, 25 centuries later, Poketo Monsteru make Earth happy. In this underground, I have similars.

Who makes of question now?

Ask you dare?
>>
>>27495296
When will you stop being such a faggot?
>>
>>27495322
Yes. When my ancestor look down from Hell they sing "Mr Hatsumatsunatusukatsudon, President God King of Nintendo, you are a discharge of the Hatsumatsunatusukatsudon family bush." This is oatskey, for I make Poketo Monsteru which make player much happy. Thank you for ask!
>>
>>27495296

i like how dumb amerifats have no idea of other languages
>>
>>27495391
>汚いアメリカの豚は、私は忠実な顧客を意味します!
Yes. English a great language. Lasagna of commercian and utility. Much good to come of such beautiful lasagna. Thank you for ask!
>>
Perhaps make of info yes.

Yes.

Many Poketo Monsteru can be found in Sun and Tsuki. You will be learn of Yuhumuki, the fairy of ice and snow! Found only in highest of skies!
Yes! And also of Sufukokan! This clever grass Poketo Monsteru always hide with Senkani, the water shell crab from the sea. When in pair and reach a level of 32 in party, they join to make Kurankan a Water/Grass Poketu Monsteru with the ability to grass in water, and water on grass!

Amazing!

But more info the share!

You will see the wicked team Shēdo! Whose goal is to bring about the end of Night and Day? Seeming run by a mystery cloak known as "Shinpi" what evil does Team Shēdo make plan?

More info yes?
>>
>>27495296
IN THIS UNDERGROUND, I HAVE SIMILARS.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.