[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Ash is going to be in the games, eh?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: ashisinthegame.png (44KB, 196x162px) Image search: [Google]
ashisinthegame.png
44KB, 196x162px
So Ash is going to be in the games, eh?
>>
>>27494684
Ash will be elite 4 member and protag's father
so say some bullshit leaks from another thread
idk
>>
>>27494684
My impression is that this is a reference sheet for the ashnime animators/storyboarders

Mallow is probably going to be one of Ash's traveling companions.
>>
>He doesnt know that Anime's have reference sheets
>>
>>27494684
OP those are most likely anime concept sheets.
>>
>>27494772
>>27494779
How did those rascally chinks get their hands on 'em?
>>
>>27494842
Guess who actually animates the shitty cg shit nowadays?
>>
Yes both Ash and Pikachu
After he wins the Kalos league
>>
>>27494753
That would be lovely. Chicken-chan would suck as a companion, but Mallow is top tier.
>>
>>27494871
I thought it was koreans.
>>
>Ash's hat is his Kalos hat
No, really, I'm still doubtful about these "leaks".
>>
>>27494901
Koreans are getting expensive, but the chinee will happily work for the nips for less than a dollar a day.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 106x150px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 106x150px
>>27494920
>>
>>27494920
No, the pokeball goes all the way down to the bottom while on his kalos hat it doesn't go all the way.

Also his Hoenn and Sinnoh hats looked very similar so I don't see the issue
>>
>>27494871
>>27494924
It's still the Koreans and even then rarely when the anime falls behind with animating parts.
>>
>>27494753
>Cilan all over again
>>
>>27494753
But Ash will win the Kalos league and won't go to Alola.
Chicken chan main protagonist confirmed? Maybe smug-kun
>>
>>27494986
The line for the visor and the ball don't coincide as a different hat.
>>
>>27495012
why do people think winning the league will stop his adventures? he'll still want to go explore other regions and compete in other leagues with new pokemon

amourfags are the worst
>>
>>27494988
Why hire a Korean when you can hire a half-dozen chinamen for less than half the price, and the end product is the same?
>>
Ohmura thought about how Mallow is planned to be Ash's travel partner in the SM anime and how it would be funny if she tried to use Tiger3's heat belt to boil water, so he scribbled it for fun in the margins
>>
>>27494920
I'd like to see the largest version of the leak image available so I can read the notes
>>
Ash-Greninja is confirmed to be in the game. So he'll be there in some shape or form.
>>
>>27495067
>projecting this much

Faggot
>>
>>27495067

Blame Dubfags.
>>
>>27495102
Because when you hire a Korean, your starter evos don't get leaked
>>
File: ChineseFakes.png (2MB, 3000x718px) Image search: [Google]
ChineseFakes.png
2MB, 3000x718px
>>27495246
This is fairly big.
What does it say, oh wise one?
I saved this image before the confirmation today. I am shame-faced.
>>
Weren't some trainers from the Deoxys movie in DP? They didn't have their own sprites though.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.