[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not a theory, just some things I wanna point out and discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: z-ring.png (42KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
z-ring.png
42KB, 400x240px
Not a theory, just some things I wanna point out and discuss

Will megas make a return in Gen VII?
>Pic related looks like it replaced the mega bracelets
True, not everyone had their mega stone on their wrist (Maxie and Archie for example), but just something I wanted to point out
>No megas have been revealed yet
I get that just because a feature isn't being shown off, it doesn't mean it's been removed. But don't ya think that if GF is trying to generate hype (especially for the genwunners) they'd show off some mega evos to excite returning players? It looks like the variants are already doing this
>OR/AS mentioned alternate universes. One with and one without megas
I don't wanna get too deep into the lore (mostly because I only know basic shit) but during the Delta episode, something along these lines were mentioned, justifying the existence of R/S/E in a separate realm rather than it being replaced by OR/AS in the canon

Discuss, lorefags welcome
>>
There's a keystone slot on the other side, it'll just be post-game
>>
>>27491104
>OR/AS mentioned alternate universes. One with and one without megas
not true megas exist in both universes
one where its very commonly known, and one where its rare, and only recently became popular
>>
The alternate universe theory was to justify adding megas into the remake, not taking it away from future games.

There are probably no new megas.

You will be able to use old megas.

They created about 40 mega designs that they aren't about to scrap for absolutely no reason. People have been playing with this mechanic for three years and there's no reason to remove it now.

The hype is not for megas this gen. I can't wait for this shit to come out so these deluded posts can stop. Yours isn't so bad though, OP, you're just pondering I suppose
>>
>>27491104

Alola is the same universe as XY. See Zygarde and other connections.

Megas are still obscure, probably moreso in some regions than others. They're probably less known in Alola.
>>
>>27491104
>they'd show off some mega evos
They're probably not mentioning megas because they haven't added any new megas, ans since there's nothing new to show they haven't been mentioned.
>>
>>27491104
I have no doubt that Megas will return as a postgame element. Like >>27491330 said, Mega Evolution has become a significant, if not an essential part of the metagame, and to remove it would cause indefinite amounts of unrest amongst fans. As for its development, however, I am really skeptical that a mechanic from a previous generation would get expanded upon.
>>
File: fixed keytstone.jpg (197KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
fixed keytstone.jpg
197KB, 1200x675px
>>27491104
>>
>>27491104
I'm sure this is all a big nothing and that the timeline is as it always was, with ORAS/FRLG starting it and then BW2/XY finishing it.

I'm expecting SM to not have Megas, but still reference the Gen 6 events, making people realise that stuff can happen in other regions without it affecting every single one
>>
>>27492623
adding to this, you may find Mega Stones after the game ends, but it wont be plot related
>>
>>27491330
This.

I think there's a shot that we'll see new megas, but only a small handful, and likely only post game. It makes no sense just to drop the mechanic, especially since so much time and effort went into it. Not to mention, its also pretty popular outside of 4chan.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.