[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you choosing Sun/Solgaleo or Moon/Lunala? Why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (249KB, 1229x1059px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249KB, 1229x1059px
Are you choosing Sun/Solgaleo or Moon/Lunala? Why?
>>
I'm goin for Sun. Mostly because I like Solgaleo's design and typing more than Lunala.
>>
>>27490134
Moon cause of sexy lunala and that hottie poppmaid, gonna catch them both and fantasize about fucking them.
>>
File: pokemonsunmoonsteelbook.jpg (225KB, 1500x718px) Image search: [Google]
pokemonsunmoonsteelbook.jpg
225KB, 1500x718px
>>27490134
because I own every version to date, even Green, so why stop now?
>>
>>27490134
Sun, because of Solaire. And Solgaleo will be a lot better competitively than Lunala
>>
probably moon, because, except for diamond, i've always gotten the second version of the new gen games (blue, silver, Y) but get the first version of the second set of games (Black 2, OR)
>>
Getting both, for obvious trade reasons - Sun is for personal playthrough with best mons, Moon will be for my youtube and should bring in good traffic since it's the first new game I'll play there
>>
>>27490134
Both. 1 for main game and 1 for replaying.
>>
>>27490521
>that subtle attempt at trolling

Moon IS the second version, so was diamond

it goes:

Red - Blue
Gold - Silver
Ruby - Saphire
FireRed - Leafgreen
Pearl - Diamond
White - Black
White 2 - Black 2
Y - X
Omega Ruby - Alpha Saph
Sun - Moon
>>
Moon 100% only because I like the design better. I am sick of lions(looking at you, pyroar)
>>
>>27490600
You are completely wrong, whenever The Pokemon Company introduces a game it's layer out differently.

Red-Blue

Gold-Silver

Ruby-Sapphire
FireRed-LeafGreen

Diamond-Pearl
HeartGold-SoulSilver

Black-White
Black2-White2

X-Y
OmegaRuby-AlphaSapphire

Sun-Moon
>>
>>27490803
You're saying them in the order of the names, but the secondary/feminine or "blue" version isn't always first in the pair
>>
File: CBJ99QCUkAAx7UI.jpg (37KB, 450x600px)
CBJ99QCUkAAx7UI.jpg
37KB, 450x600px
Moon 'cuz i like Lunala more than Solgaleo
>>
>>27490134
Sun because Lunala looks like shit
>>
>>27490450
This right here
No reason not to.
>>
>>27490914
Except Red and Blue version literally mean "first and second version". Kill yourself.
>>
>>27490521
>>27490600
>>27490803
>>27490914
>Autism
>>27490134
Gonna get Sun but I'll get Moon later. I think I'm one of the few who like both.
>>
>>27490600
White 2 was definitely the red version while White 1 was the blue one.
>>
>>27490952
Being Koh is suffering.
>>
File: image.png (6KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6KB, 224x225px
>>27490446
>>
Since I hate sun I'll pick moon
>>
>>27491053
Does he even have official artwork? Sayo does because of Cyber Sleuth, but I don't know about Koh.
>>
Sun.

Moon looks like it's for edgefags and women.
>>
File: daddy.png (2MB, 1450x1148px)
daddy.png
2MB, 1450x1148px
don't forget to preorder daddy's game!
>>
>>27491659
But my dad isn't a chink.
>>
>>27490134
Both because I can.
>>
Moon. Even though I like the lion way better than the frisbee, I like the idea behind the moon more than the sun, by a lot. I'm hoping the story reflects that.
>>
>>27490980
>mad because he picked the feminine version

red and blue don't MEAN anything other than Version 1 and Version 2, but the trend that followed introduced masculine and feminine colors and legends

>>27491001
no u faggot kill yourself
>>
>>27490134
Looks like I have to become a sun chad, my wife wants moon ;_;
>>
>>27490134
I'm going for sun but I like the moon legendary more.
>>
>>27490572
Link to your YouTube channel?
>>
File: yoshi.png (143KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
yoshi.png
143KB, 250x250px
I'm just going to say what everyone's thinking in that I'm picking Sun because Moon is first choice for *those* kinds of people. And you know damn well what I mean, or you're probably one of them.
>>
File: 1470002114039.jpg (61KB, 669x503px)
1470002114039.jpg
61KB, 669x503px
>>27494203
Only since you asked so nicely, and because having people watch, even if they end up not liking it - is the only thing my adult life so far has going for it </3

I'll link to my BW2 playthrough I guess since it's pokemon related - the first time I linked it someone saw a political video and fucking spammed me it was terrible

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkVjx221xOipZWOdrH8-uaohNxsjgqmSn
>>
I want them to talk exclusives soon, because I'm still on the fence. I might go with Sun just because it seems like Moon is the overwhelmingly popular choice and I can use Sun exclusives as leverage.
>>
File: laughing sunset.png (727KB, 1024x768px)
laughing sunset.png
727KB, 1024x768px
>>27490134
I'm waiting for the exclusives list before I make my decision.

leaning towards Sun though because of how based Solgaleo looks
>>
probably Sun for my first play through then moon so I have a version to nuzlocke.
>>
I'll wait to see what the real version differences are. Version exclusive Pokemon, areas, etc. I never care enough about legendaries to have it affect my decision, since they're going in the box once I catch them anyway.
>>
Solgaleo is the superior legendary, and IF they are mirroring red & blue with exclusives(but Alola forms ofc) then sun is getting Arbok.
>>
Lunalla just bugs me, something about how it doesn't have legs or at least a serpentine tail just leave it looking incomplete. And that's a shame because I like it otherwise.

I have to say though, even with all the "lol digimon" arguments abound, I think SM box legends feel the most like true box legends since Groudon and Kyogre
>>
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.